Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Yep, like I said before, I wanted even the background characters to suffer and die. I remember Rodrik stabbed the guy who wouldn't let him walk by. I can't recall if the other guy who was "reenacting" Ethan's death died, but I am pretty sure he did.

Yes, I think most if not all of them fell in the final battle, which weirdly enough was really satisfying. Telltale managed that I would actually recognize them while fighting them, which I really liked.

• I thought the Sentinel kills him in his final stand.

I also saw the other bastards in the episode. The one who refused to let Rodrik walk to the meeting, I am pretty sure he got impaled during the final battle.

• Alright good to know!

Macropod posted: »

I have a Gwyn ending too, Sentinel died in the Codex and I saw that scene I mentioned before. Btw if traitor is killed, you will not spot

• Ah, that would make sense. Good to see all the dogs who mocked a child's death were cut down.

NicWarden posted: »

I thought the Sentinel kills him in his final stand.

• Crap, now I gotta edit all the fanfics where I mentioned her. XP (Good to know what her name is/was going to be now, though.)

JakeSt123 posted: »

Found an unused voice file from Episode 1 where Gared says his sister's name was Jenna. Now we have a name for that pair of legs XD

• edited November 2015

Bit unrelated but I question whether Andros buying hundreds of sellswords was worth it with a army that big already.

Ah, that would make sense. Good to see all the dogs who mocked a child's death were cut down.

• If Gared became a dual-wielder... Hell yeah!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Gared has the power to duplicate swords.

• Well, why not add another 100 soldiers to your army? Just to be sure? Well if they had an extra hundred, I doubt Talia or Rodrik or anybody would have made it out alive.

NicWarden posted: »

Bit unrelated but I question whether Andros buying hundreds of sellswords was worth it with a army that big already.

• That's exactly what came to mind in this scene and all I could think was "no. Telltale you can NOT be doing this to me again"! Fortunately, they didn't. I'd have been so mad. >(

• Make a good point.

Well, why not add another 100 soldiers to your army? Just to be sure? Well if they had an extra hundred, I doubt Talia or Rodrik or anybody would have made it out alive.

• Idk if anyone said this, but the guy that was beheaded before Mira/Tom was Lord Andros. Just noticed it as I replayed the episode with Rodrik :P

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

According to the "previously on Game of Thrones" segment for Ep. 6, Gared was apparently already a member of the Night's Watch since the first episode. =P

• I like to see the "previously on Game of Thrones" as some kind of recollection of flashback from all of the Forresters. :)

• Haha, he must be able to see into the future then! xD

• Both Mira and Ellissa backstab someone to save another person. And both dies because of it.

• Well my Mira doesn't physically die, but you are right..:P

Both Mira and Ellissa backstab someone to save another person. And both dies because of it.

• So in the end we don't know who controlled Tom.

Nothox posted: »

Probably as canon as the Maester being intended to have been the traitor. There were files named "Ortengryn_reveal" in ep5,

• Actually Bowen can backstab him too.

Its kinda funny that he just appears for that one second just to be impaled.

Both Mira and Ellissa backstab someone to save another person. And both dies because of it.

• For fun's sake, I like to think that Bowen came back from the dead in order to save Rodrik/Asher. :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Actually Bowen can backstab him too. Its kinda funny that he just appears for that one second just to be impaled.

• Eh if Bowen died he doesn't show up, it's instead a random Forrestor soldier.

For fun's sake, I like to think that Bowen came back from the dead in order to save Rodrik/Asher.

• So did the animal carcass remind anyone else of the Jersey Devil?

• I thought it looked familiar! Just didn't realize it at the time.

dojo32161 posted: »

So did the animal carcass remind anyone else of the Jersey Devil?

• edited November 2015

She stills save Asher if you don't call off poisoning Ludd and knock the glass out of her hand

AGentlman posted: »

Lady Forrester also appears if you try to poison Ludd but decide to call it off. Which is what I did.

• Hint of The Wolf Among Us Season 2?

So did the animal carcass remind anyone else of the Jersey Devil?

• "My lord! We need to get you-"

RIP That guy

Eh if Bowen died he doesn't show up, it's instead a random Forrestor soldier.

• Yeah, hint that its DEAD.

prink34320 posted: »

Hint of The Wolf Among Us Season 2?

• 'It's not frozen...'

TWAU Season 2 CONFIRMED

prink34320 posted: »

Hint of The Wolf Among Us Season 2?

• You said the word " Dead" , the word Dead is in "The Walking dead' .Your sentence is composed of five separated words .And the word lenny is composed of five letters .But it's not all !!! "Clemetine is gonna be dead" that last sentence is also composed of five letters And also ends with the same word as yours .The word" Dead" .It's a hint that Clementine is gonna get killed by a guy named lenny.You heard it here first !

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, hint that its DEAD.

• I always imagined if Lady Elissa died it would be by poison not being impaled by a greatsword.

No, she always dies. She is either stabbed by Harys or sacrifices her life by poisining herself so that Ludd will drink the poisoned wine aswell.

• I saw this straight away and I was laughing my arse off.

• When Harys plundge his sword through asher's body .If you don't plant your axe through his throat and do nothing for ten seconds .Asher fall and dies and a ''Valaar morghulis" pops up

• edited November 2015

Little update, there are actually four people that can save Asher in the Harys scene.

• Bowen saves Asher if Gared saved him and Asher decided to poison Ludd.

• A random soldier saves Asher if Gared didn't save Bowen, Ethan sent Erik to the Wall and Asher decided to poison Ludd.

• Erik saves Asher if Gared didn't save Bowen, Ethan showed mercy to Erik or cut his fingers off and Asher decided to poison Ludd.

• Lady Forrester saves Asher if he decided to ambush Ludd or if Asher calls Ludd's poisining off.

Rodrik is always saved by Lady Forrester.

(Note that I'm not a hundred percent sure on how to get Erik to save Asher, but I know it is possible since I saw it in a playthrough)

• I don't have a picture but if you look closely before Mira's execution while she is walking toward the chopping block. You can see Andros' headless body being dragged away. If someone already posted this one, I'm sorry I didn't know. Also I'm not 100% sure about this one, maybe the body is a reused model, I'm not sure.

• It's easier to see if Tom's the one being executed, it gives you a better look.

soysauce posted: »

I don't have a picture but if you look closely before Mira's execution while she is walking toward the chopping block. You can see Andros' h

• Is there another way to kill Ludd if Asher is alive besides poisoning him? Does the ambush give you the option to kill him?

• edited November 2015

I think it was that one guy who sat on the stairs and you had to tell him to get out of the way.

• Yeah I thought it was him too.

Michellemus posted: »

Idk if anyone said this, but the guy that was beheaded before Mira/Tom was Lord Andros. Just noticed it as I replayed the episode with Rodrik :P

• Though mayhaps this was a blessing. Had he lived he would have grown up to Whitehill.

ranger563 posted: »

Elissa's line in episode 2, the one about murdering the "babes in their beds," may imply that Ludd is a grandfather. Maybe Karl left some ki

• The farm that Asher ambushes the Whitehill soldiers at in the beggining is actually Gared's farm...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.