Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I think you're more upset with Danaerys than Malcolm.

I can't really blame him for staying. He's capitalizing on a huge opportunity for the Forresters to be good buddies with a possible conqueror, whereas if he went with Asher he probably would be arrow fodder in coming battle.

Well of course, he supported the only correct sentinel. "Pick Royland" is the best advice anyone gave Ethan. If he didn't desert his family for a false "queen" then I'd hate him slightly less.

• I think arrow fodder is a better fate than aiding Danaerys. My Malcolm hate is 35% because of his dickishness to Beskha and 9001% because of his incorrect and treasonous pro-Dany stance.

I think you're more upset with Danaerys than Malcolm. I can't really blame him for staying. He's capitalizing on a huge opportunity for t

• Found an unused voice file from Episode 1 where Gared says his sister's name was Jenna.

Now we have a name for that pair of legs XD

• Another unused line has Ryon screaming "You bastard!" and grunting as he kicks a Whitehill in the shins.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Found an unused voice file from Episode 1 where Gared says his sister's name was Jenna. Now we have a name for that pair of legs XD

• OMG, wat? :0

...Can't imagine why they didn't include that in the game.

Another unused line has Ryon screaming "You bastard!" and grunting as he kicks a Whitehill in the shins.

• Maybe because having Ryon call Ramsay a bastard would probably end up in his death XD

Krapinka posted: »

OMG, wat? :0 ...Can't imagine why they didn't include that in the game.

• So that was adressed to Ramsay? Well, that would probably have ended in him taking Ryon as his personal ward with all usual consequences of such thing... So, let's thank telltale for making Ryon keep it to himself XD

Maybe because having Ryon call Ramsay a bastard would probably end up in his death XD

• It's just an assumption that it was addressed to Ramsay. I can't really think of any sort of other situation in Episode 1 where he'd say it.

Krapinka posted: »

So that was adressed to Ramsay? Well, that would probably have ended in him taking Ryon as his personal ward with all usual consequences of such thing... So, let's thank telltale for making Ryon keep it to himself XD

• I had a funny glitch a while ago that I stumbled upon pictures of in my Xbox screenshots:

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

(?) The Northerners will remember that.

• Tyrion is actually the Decoy Octopus of Game of Thrones. He is everyone.

• Yeah I hate when I can't play the episode because it says "Coming Soon" really annoying glitch.

• Just imaging seeing that shit... I'm seriously dying over here

Lewsblake23 posted: »

There's a glitch, where if you convince Finn to sit by the fire, you can see him just sitting there as you're attacked by wights. He looks s

• AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHO SEE THE FLYING SWORDS WHEN LORD GREGOR DIE?

• Asher is speaking valyrian (I think it's valyrian) in Episode 1 when he grab Tazal.

I wonder, since if subtitle is on and we can understand it. Does that mean Asher also understands what they are saying?

• so yeah, I think he understand what Beskha said to the slave and slave master

MrEggplant posted: »

Asher is speaking valyrian (I think it's valyrian) in Episode 1 when he grab Tazal.

• That was Tazal speaking not Asher (I think?)

Asher is speaking valyrian (I think it's valyrian) in Episode 1 when he grab Tazal.

• Yes.

AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHO SEE THE FLYING SWORDS WHEN LORD GREGOR DIE?

• I want this glitch xD

There's a glitch, where if you convince Finn to sit by the fire, you can see him just sitting there as you're attacked by wights. He looks s

• Nah I see at least one

AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHO SEE THE FLYING SWORDS WHEN LORD GREGOR DIE?

• edited October 2015

Haha, yeah I've seen that.

• Ramsey must be a bit of a celebrity in the North.

Noticed that too, Rodrik probably never met him yet knows who that man is.

• I playing my 3rd file at the moment and I've noticed in Episode two when you are testing your skill too Frostfinger there's a bell for Wildlings you can almost ring before Frostfinger gives you a icy look and you do a funny grinning face.

• There's also a flying sword next to some peasants when Mira walks up to Cersei and Tyrion.

• Frostfinger gives you an icy look

:3

NicWarden posted: »

I playing my 3rd file at the moment and I've noticed in Episode two when you are testing your skill too Frostfinger there's a bell for Wildlings you can almost ring before Frostfinger gives you a icy look and you do a funny grinning face.

• OOOOOOOOh IllumiGandhi confirmed !

AgentZ46 posted: »

Frostfinger gives you an icy look

• At Tommen's coronation after Lord Andros yells at you the first time if you drink some wine then eardrop on Margery and Sera the same wine glass will appear in front of your face.

• yeah, I've noticed that too, FLYING SWORDS EVERYWHERE

MarteenPyro posted: »

There's also a flying sword next to some peasants when Mira walks up to Cersei and Tyrion.

• Do you have a link to it?

Found an unused voice file from Episode 1 where Gared says his sister's name was Jenna. Now we have a name for that pair of legs XD

• enter image description here

Gared has the power to duplicate swords.

• Gared can teleport, apparently. I was watching this fight in slow motion, and he... does this. The things you don't notice! Everyone was so busy being murdered, they didn't notice Gared's extraordinary abilities to travel through time and space. Life is Strange?

No wonder he managed to escape the Red Wedding!

• Must be some kind of conspiracy, these flying swords have to mean something.

yeah, I've noticed that too, FLYING SWORDS EVERYWHERE

• And the power to say the letter G.

Gared has the power to duplicate swords.

• That's how he'll kill the Whitehills.

Brodester08 posted: »

And the power to say the letter G.

• edited October 2015

Do you have a link to it?

• gives you all the likes

It's pretty short.

• Lumaty I suppose

Brodester08 posted: »

Must be some kind of conspiracy, these flying swords have to mean something.

• Now I can hear that was Tazal ;.;

AgentZ46 posted: »

That was Tazal speaking not Asher (I think?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.