Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• After replaying episode 5 again, I realized that at the end (The point where you find out who the traitor is) there is a time skip which is only mentioned as 'a few weeks' so now I am not as worried to how they are going to wrap everything up in episode 6.

• I am off seeing if that is true.

After replaying episode 5 again, I realized that at the end (The point where you find out who the traitor is) there is a time skip which is

• I thought it was quite obvious...

After replaying episode 5 again, I realized that at the end (The point where you find out who the traitor is) there is a time skip which is

• As did I.

I thought it was quite obvious...

• Apparently there have been cases where the Sentinel is the traitor if you don't side with him enough, don't hold me to that xD just read it happened to some people.

• edited October 2015

Right?

''We haven't really slept these last few weeks.''

''Been stuck on a boat for weeks.''

AgentZ46 posted: »

As did I.

• edited October 2015

Well, something I've noticed is Gared has two sides to him. Regular 'ol Gared, and North-Grove-Mode Gared.

Literally, he'll be talking normally, then the first mention of the North Grove and...

enter image description here

He lights up like a Christmas tree. His voice changes. His eyes go frantic. And he has no regard for anyone or anything, but it. (It's notable throughout the whole game, but especially during that Sylvi sequence in Episode 5.) They're trading stories about who they've lost, but the second the North Grove comes up, boom, Gared goes into North-Grove-Mode. Again.

Anyway, just a funny thing I've noticed, and decided to share :P

• Maybe it's because he is so close yet so far. He doesn't even know what it is, so any chance he gets to even talk about it, he must get excited about maybe finding out some more information. :P

DillonDex posted: »

Well, something I've noticed is Gared has two sides to him. Regular 'ol Gared, and North-Grove-Mode Gared. Literally, he'll be talking no

• I find this adorable.

Well, something I've noticed is Gared has two sides to him. Regular 'ol Gared, and North-Grove-Mode Gared. Literally, he'll be talking no

• Another bit of trivia. When Rodrik returns to Ironrath and finds Ramsay in the Great Hall, he can say, "Welcome to Ironrath, Lord Ramsay."

But there's zero information to him, that, the person there is Ramsay Snow. Meaning Rodrik must have met Ramsay once before.

• I was wondering if Asher and Malcolm ' s relationship is determinant.

In episode 5 he told me that Essos made me a better man and that Gregor would be proud. Does he always say this or did I get something right?

• edited October 2015

So I've been watching a playthrough and I saw this glitch:

enter image description here

Flying arrows... what an advanced technology xD

• Oh, I thought those were airplanes. Got me confused for a sec.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So I've been watching a playthrough and I saw this glitch: Flying arrows... what an advanced technology xD

• Haha, yeah... they kinda look like airplanes xD

Pipas posted: »

Oh, I thought those were airplanes. Got me confused for a sec.

• guy at the left looks like Finn

So I've been watching a playthrough and I saw this glitch: Flying arrows... what an advanced technology xD

• I thought it was a rocket XD

Pipas posted: »

Oh, I thought those were airplanes. Got me confused for a sec.

• It's him.. this is a conspiracy.

guy at the left looks like Finn

• Anyone have an answer to this?

I was wondering if Asher and Malcolm ' s relationship is determinant. In episode 5 he told me that Essos made me a better man and that Gregor would be proud. Does he always say this or did I get something right?

• enter image description here

I just noticed that the plates beneath the pauldrons of Lord Forrester's armor slide in under each other whenever he raises his arms. They don't clip or scrunch up. That's attention to detail that I can appreciate. Hey, even Gared's impressed.

• edited October 2015

"Why can't I be that beautiful?"

EDIT: I just notice it looks like he's casually stroking the side of his face XD

Hbh128 posted: »

I just noticed that the plates beneath the pauldrons of Lord Forrester's armor slide in under each other whenever he raises his arms. They don't clip or scrunch up. That's attention to detail that I can appreciate. Hey, even Gared's impressed.

• Nope, he always says it. No matter how dickish you are (I was never friendly towards him and was hostile at all opportunities and he still said it.)

I was wondering if Asher and Malcolm ' s relationship is determinant. In episode 5 he told me that Essos made me a better man and that Gregor would be proud. Does he always say this or did I get something right?

• Still not as advanced as the nanomachines Gryff has access to.

• What's your issue with Malcolm?

Nope, he always says it. No matter how dickish you are (I was never friendly towards him and was hostile at all opportunities and he still said it.)

• Well, it all started with him being dickish towards Beshka. I didn't mind much initially until the encounter with Drogon in the caves (I chose Beshka because I like her better and a dragon seems like it'd be more of a threat than two sub-par sellwords) when he lectured Asher for making the only correct choice he got on my nerves. Later, he was friendly towards Dany. I hate her. A lot. I feel all of her supporters should be flayed or burned, maybe something more merciful like just gelding if they realize the error of their ways and change their mind.

To sum up, his opinions are bad and he should feel bad.

AgentZ46 posted: »

What's your issue with Malcolm?

• edited October 2015

Oh yeah I remember that haunted me for life when Ramsey said he flayed a mother and farther of a house while he made their child watch.

Kireilt posted: »

I am not sure if this was already mentioned, but there is a scene in Season 5 where Roose tells Ramsey to stop causing trouble amougst the northern lords.

• God maybe he has a itch we can't all be Lord Gregor.

"Why can't I be that beautiful?" EDIT: I just notice it looks like he's casually stroking the side of his face XD

• OMFG one of the Whitehill soldiers is cross-eyed.

• Hey guys, I know this is not totally GoT related... But in Minecraft Story mode there's a pig named Reuben and yada yada (the well known part).

Well when you go to Endercon, as Jesse you can name your team "Order of the Pig". And I've been thinking, and it only means one thing.

The real story is that the North Grove is not a grove but an advanced library with present day technology (please bear with me!!). When Gared showed up, he went straight to a computer and started playing... MINECRAFT!

Jesse is Gareds character!

Am I serious? No, not really.

Bacon From Pig

• Noticed that too, Rodrik probably never met him yet knows who that man is.

Another bit of trivia. When Rodrik returns to Ironrath and finds Ramsay in the Great Hall, he can say, "Welcome to Ironrath, Lord Ramsay."

• He did give Ethan good advice about picking a sentinel, though.

Well, it all started with him being dickish towards Beshka. I didn't mind much initially until the encounter with Drogon in the caves (I cho

• Because you're a dirty NPC and a sheep-f***ing northerner to boot.

"Why can't I be that beautiful?" EDIT: I just notice it looks like he's casually stroking the side of his face XD

• Well of course, he supported the only correct sentinel. "Pick Royland" is the best advice anyone gave Ethan. If he didn't desert his family for a false "queen" then I'd hate him slightly less.

He did give Ethan good advice about picking a sentinel, though.

• edited October 2015

I don't know if anyone notice this before, but the guard Asher sees make a run for the door wheel is the same guard that Rodrick met in episode 2 (The one who was blocking the stars to the hall). He also kills the brother left behind.

• I hope he shows his face in the last episode. I have a nice sword that I want to show him...

Lord_EAA posted: »

I don't know if anyone notice this before, but the guard Asher sees make a run for the door wheel is the same guard that Rodrick met in episode 2 (The one who was blocking the stars to the hall). He also kills the brother left behind.

• Yeah he's been in Ep2, 3 and 5 so far. He was also in the courtyard when Gryff and Rodrik stand off in Episode 3.

Also worth noting the guy who impersonated Ethan in Episode 3 was also seen stabbing the dead brother in Episode 5.

Lord_EAA posted: »

• I do love how esentially background characters are recurring, I want them to die horribly! And they have only had a handful of lines.

• It would be so satisfying, if that impersonator died the exact same way as Ethan. :D

That would teach him not to disrespect the dead.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah he's been in Ep2, 3 and 5 so far. He was also in the courtyard when Gryff and Rodrik stand off in Episode 3. Also worth noting the guy who impersonated Ethan in Episode 3 was also seen stabbing the dead brother in Episode 5.

• I have a nice sword that I want to show him...

( ‾ʖ̫‾)

I hope he shows his face in the last episode. I have a nice sword that I want to show him...

• True. Thanks for adding that :)

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah he's been in Ep2, 3 and 5 so far. He was also in the courtyard when Gryff and Rodrik stand off in Episode 3. Also worth noting the guy who impersonated Ethan in Episode 3 was also seen stabbing the dead brother in Episode 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.