Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Gared is immortal confirmed. What a beast.

Kateis posted: »

This is proof that Gared has healing powers.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

Gared, the Tom of the North.

SerMarve posted: »

Gared is immortal confirmed. What a beast.

• There's a glitch, where if you convince Finn to sit by the fire, you can see him just sitting there as you're attacked by wights. He looks so sad-- perhaps because he's just sitting, keeping warm as his friends are being killed? It's quite hilarious, really. Gared is screaming and being jumped on by wights, burning them and slicing them up, and you can just keep seeing Finn in the distance, sitting on a log by the fire.

enter image description here

• I can't stop chuckling at this. xD

Lewsblake23 posted: »

There's a glitch, where if you convince Finn to sit by the fire, you can see him just sitting there as you're attacked by wights. He looks s

• "Don't mind me. I'll just observe this campfire."

xD

There's a glitch, where if you convince Finn to sit by the fire, you can see him just sitting there as you're attacked by wights. He looks s

• I see it but Dahm that was hard to watch .

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en7LCbokph8 Just skip to 4:00, when he gets grabbed he makes a kinda scared sound, Rodrick doesnt.

• I imagined you say saying that with that Britt smile you have as a profile picture.

Krapinka posted: »

Truth be told, I prefer bitchy characters to vengeful ones.

• Sooo im guessing if u choose royland he dont become a traitor?

• Your guess is correct.

• Ahh niceee i need to play the game through a couple of times to get all the diff stories. I guess my next question would be does both brothers die regardless?

Pipas posted: »

Your guess is correct.

• Maybe, maybe not. We'll see in Episode 6.

Excells posted: »

Ahh niceee i need to play the game through a couple of times to get all the diff stories. I guess my next question would be does both brothers die regardless?

• That fucker is both bitchy and vengeful, but I don't care, his haircut is too smashing, he is my sinnamon roll.

NicWarden posted: »

I imagined you say saying that with that Britt smile you have as a profile picture.

• I always thought it was a swan ._.

Does anyone with access to the texture files know if Malcolm's cool dragon-hilted sword has a name? It's unique to him as far as I'm aware.

• I don't know if someone has already mentioned this (also it may be obvious and everyone noticed it)

But when you choose the "Attack" option at Highpoint, Rodrik gets shot by arrows and says "Mother..."

This is what Robb Stark said when he got shot by arrows, too

Mother

• I love that easter egg :')

I don't know if someone has already mentioned this (also it may be obvious and everyone noticed it) But when you choose the "Attack" opti

• I am not sure if this was already mentioned, but there is a scene in Season 5 where Roose tells Ramsey to stop causing trouble amougst the northern lords.

• Wow, that is so cool! :D

Kireilt posted: »

I am not sure if this was already mentioned, but there is a scene in Season 5 where Roose tells Ramsey to stop causing trouble amougst the northern lords.

• Are there subtitles for Beskha, the dying beaten slave, and the slave master in episode 4? Really wanna know more about what they're saying.

• That's likely not about the Forresters, it's still mid to late Season 4 in the game. Still interesting though.

Kireilt posted: »

I am not sure if this was already mentioned, but there is a scene in Season 5 where Roose tells Ramsey to stop causing trouble amougst the northern lords.

• If you have the subtitles turned on during gameplay, you'll see what they're saying.

Are there subtitles for Beskha, the dying beaten slave, and the slave master in episode 4? Really wanna know more about what they're saying.

• Okay thanks, ill check it out. I wish they would still show the foreign subtitles even when English subtitles are turned off.

If you have the subtitles turned on during gameplay, you'll see what they're saying.

• edited October 2015

The conversation between Beskha and the slave for those who've never read it~

Are there subtitles for Beskha, the dying beaten slave, and the slave master in episode 4? Really wanna know more about what they're saying.

• Thanks man! Do you happen to have the subtitles between Beskha and her master?

The conversation between Beskha and the slave for those who've never read it~

• I wonder, since if subtitle is on and we can understand it. Does that mean Asher also understands what they are saying?

• You could still interpret the Forresters among those lords.

That's likely not about the Forresters, it's still mid to late Season 4 in the game. Still interesting though.

• There's not much said that we can't understand, but here ~

Thanks man! Do you happen to have the subtitles between Beskha and her master?

• Probably Beskha taught him something. Would love to see a DLC where we play as a recently exiled Asher and learn a bit of backstory.

I wonder, since if subtitle is on and we can understand it. Does that mean Asher also understands what they are saying?

• Aye I think so to. Living four years in Essos, Asher really have to adapt and learn in order to survive.

I am quite interested in seeing how Asher meets Beskha and how they developed such a nice brother-sister relationship.

Probably Beskha taught him something. Would love to see a DLC where we play as a recently exiled Asher and learn a bit of backstory.

• When can Gared hold a knife?

If you don't fight back (with the quicktime events), Gared will be bitten by one of the wights, somewhere around the neck/shoulder? It's har

• I found it in my alternative playthrough. If you don't bring Finn, this scene is in there instead, with Gared running to the tent, grabbing that knife, and stabbing it into the wights head.

When can Gared hold a knife?

• edited October 2015

oh, it replaces the Finn's ''fence scene''?

I found it in my alternative playthrough. If you don't bring Finn, this scene is in there instead, with Gared running to the tent, grabbing that knife, and stabbing it into the wights head.

• You're the man

There's not much said that we can't understand, but here ~

• enter image description here

don't question why i made this

You're the man

• edited October 2015

Lewis... You know what, that's actually really good!

(I still worry for your sanity more than my own though)

• edited October 2015

insane and proud

and i saw how you edited that

Kateis posted: »

Lewis... You know what, that's actually really good! (I still worry for your sanity more than my own though)

• Shh, nobody has to know- Oh wait...

insane and proud and i saw how you edited that

• That picture is cool and weird at the same time :s

• I know this is unrelated, but nice profile picture change! It was too spooky...

When can Gared hold a knife?

• Thanks. I think Pumpkin-Bigby looks quite handsome... And spuuuuki!

CosmicSouls posted: »

I know this is unrelated, but nice profile picture change! It was too spooky...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.