Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• As did I oddly enough. Congratulations plot armour.

I read Lord Glenmore's voice like that Whitehill soldier who was pretending to be Ethan, whatever his name is.

• That was heartbreaking...

• They'd better be!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well they could easily fix that. Especially since they are already fixing a glitch on gryffs face that should be altered for those who maimed him.

• It was :(

It's interesting that Asher and Rodrik seem to have different reactions to 'the end' that you can tell just by the tone in their voice.

That was heartbreaking...

• Exactly what was the difference? Just wondering.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It was It's interesting that Asher and Rodrik seem to have different reactions to 'the end' that you can tell just by the tone in their voice.

• edited August 2015

I'm not sure how to describe it, the sound Asher makes seems more fearful than Rodrik's. Rodrik just grunts as he struggles to break free while Asher seems to be panicking, I can't think of the word for the sound Asher makes.

Exactly what was the difference? Just wondering.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en7LCbokph8

Just skip to 4:00, when he gets grabbed he makes a kinda scared sound, Rodrick doesnt.

Exactly what was the difference? Just wondering.

• That's... interesting, so Asher is more fearful then Rodrik? Does this mean that Rodrik saw a lot more fighting then Asher ever did? Makes sense to me, fought in the War of the Five Kings, narrowly survived the Red Wedding, lost half his face, couldn't walk for month's, presumibly has PTSD of some sort. Had to deal with Gyrff and the Whitehills, and all of that was more then Asher ever faced? I didn't know that, thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure how to describe it, the sound Asher makes seems more fearful than Rodrik's. Rodrik just grunts as he struggles to break free while Asher seems to be panicking, I can't think of the word for the sound Asher makes.

• I hear what you mean, it does sound like shock mixed with fear.

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en7LCbokph8 Just skip to 4:00, when he gets grabbed he makes a kinda scared sound, Rodrick doesnt.

• The way I interpret it is Asher fears death while Rodrik does not.

That's... interesting, so Asher is more fearful then Rodrik? Does this mean that Rodrik saw a lot more fighting then Asher ever did? Makes

• Yeah that sounds about right, after all the things Rodrik went through, I doubt he has much to fear when it comes to death. Asher was always the younger one who, while its not like he wasn't tough and fought a lot, he just didn't experience things the same way as his older brother. Props to Telltale for that small yet interesting detail, why I love them.

The way I interpret it is Asher fears death while Rodrik does not.

• When Talia hands Rodrik the report written by the traitor if you pick silence she'll say:

"You're angry so am I. I know father said we should never make decisions in anger but I'm not sure he was right"

Talia's character is going in an interesting direction.

• edited August 2015

I sincerely hope, that if this is the direction her character is going, a [Bitchslap Talia] option for the player lies at the end of this path

When Talia hands Rodrik the report written by the traitor if you pick silence she'll say: "You're angry so am I. I know father said we sh

• Can't say I would be capable of doing that, I like her to much, even if that is the best option in the long run.

Krapinka posted: »

I sincerely hope, that if this is the direction her character is going, a [Bitchslap Talia] option for the player lies at the end of this path

• Lol, she thinks she's wiser than her own father. Let's just hope she won't end up being a bitchy character :P

When Talia hands Rodrik the report written by the traitor if you pick silence she'll say: "You're angry so am I. I know father said we sh

• I doubt she will, Arya probably disagrees a lot with what Ned Stark said now, and I wouldn't call her bitchy.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lol, she thinks she's wiser than her own father. Let's just hope she won't end up being a bitchy character :P

• Well, if you avoid being violent with her, it's likely to turn out for you better, than for those, who'll do it. She's not likely to change her attitude after a slap, but she sure as hell will loose all respect she has for the player, who does so. Still, if we'll be given the option to do so, I probably won't be able to fight the lure.

Can't say I would be capable of doing that, I like her to much, even if that is the best option in the long run.

• edited August 2015

A bitchy character is someone vile and spoiled, more like, say, Joffrey. Talia will turn out hard and sharp as Lord Forrester's greatsword.

Lol, she thinks she's wiser than her own father. Let's just hope she won't end up being a bitchy character :P

• It is interesting that their reactions is different. I think that Rodrik isn't showing any fear is because his near-death experience after the Red Wedding has given him a lack of fear for death. He already know the pain and he knows that there is comfort in dying.

It was It's interesting that Asher and Rodrik seem to have different reactions to 'the end' that you can tell just by the tone in their voice.

• Sorry to bother you, what if you ask him about Andros?

In episode 4, if you talk to lord Tarwick before learning about Lyman, you can ask him to tell you about himself. He'll say, that he is a tr

• If it was me I'd find it difficulty to so quickly forgive the men who killed my father

lol , she is basically describing what the Lannisters did

They removed Ned Stark's head and then considered Robb Stark a traitor because he wants to avenge his father

In episode 1, when Cersei asks if House Forrester is willing to swear fealty to Roose Bolton, if you answer 'absolutely', Cersei would note,

• Not sure if this was mentioned, but there are two ways Asher can present himself to Amaya. When walking through the crowd, if you stay ahead of the Beast, you'll have a scene with Beskha telling Asher to keep it in his pants before he meets her. He'll then proceed to go up and greet Amaya with the classic "Asher grin".

However, if you stall and the Beast catches up, he'll shove Asher and hold him down, and Asher will still grin up at Amaya from underneath the Beast's hand.

• If you wait for too long when deciding which Brother to choose, Asher and Rodrik will both fight the Whitehills and get killed.

And then a Valar Morghulis sign will appear after they died, similar to the Red Wedding esque type thing in Episode 4.

• She's not becoming bitchy just more angry and vengeful.

• If I remember correctly, he'll say, that Mira won't get any luck with him, as he was never really interested in women and is practically married to his gold. Not exact words, but that's what the message was.

Sorry to bother you, what if you ask him about Andros?

• Actually, I believe that's based on whether or not you impressed the Beast. He only pushes you if you don't impress him.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but there are two ways Asher can present himself to Amaya. When walking through the crowd, if you stay ahead

• Can you define what 'bitchy character' means?

• I think it's pretty ambiguous actually, annoyingly..

The way he said disappear is insinuating that Mira should try and take it from Tyrion's room before it ends up in the wrong hands; reason why I kept it.

• When I mean 'bitchy character', I mean a person that turns out to be asshole, like Larry of example XD

But on second thought, I'm not sure if Talia will be one of them. She probably won't... I hope...

Flog61 posted: »

Can you define what 'bitchy character' means?

• You could be right. I had forgotten about that detail.

dojo32161 posted: »

Actually, I believe that's based on whether or not you impressed the Beast. He only pushes you if you don't impress him.

• I found this in my fourth gameplay:

If you lied to Tyrion and then ask for help with Cersei, he'll say (cannot remember exactly words) "The only way i can help you is with this advice: become a better liar".

He says the same words that Hershel said to Lee if you lied him in A New Day.

• So, everyone knows by now that Gryff was supposed to wear an eyepatch in episode 5 if you maimed him but there was a bug that made him look like he wasn't hurt.. The model of Gryff with an eyepatch can be found in the game files, can someone post a picture of it or something? Thanks. :D

• A pic was posted. Go back a few pages you'll find it.

• Oh, okay.. Thanks.. :D

A pic was posted. Go back a few pages you'll find it.

• They need to EYEpatch it.. badum tsst

• HOLY MOTHER OF..

Managed get this working in-game

• In episode 5, if you choose to kill Duncan, when Rodrick throws the cane in the fireplace, the fire turns blue but if you spare him, the fire doesn't turn blue. And if Royland is the traitor, killing him or not, when Rodrick throws the cane, the fire doesn't still turn blue. Is it some kind of glitch?

Also, sorry if you don't understand some things. English is not my main language.

• Did you find it?

Oh, okay.. Thanks..

• The fire was blue when I spared Duncan, must be.

• Ah okay, that's an odd definition as most people wouldn't describe Larry or The Stranger as a 'bitch'.

When I mean 'bitchy character', I mean a person that turns out to be asshole, like Larry of example XD But on second thought, I'm not sure if Talia will be one of them. She probably won't... I hope...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.