Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Also Malcom tells Asher Ethan's dead before it happens the Red Wedding and the liberation of Yunkai happen at roughly the same time but Asher and Malcom meet 3 days after the liberation so that means Gared had to make it back to Iornrath, Ramsay had to go straight to Ironrath, and Malcom had to get a ship to Yunkai in 3 days.

And Elaena heads to Ironrath as soon as she hears Rodrik is Alive so there is no way Mira's letter (IF FORGED) could not of reached her before she left Rillwater crossing.

* Has the fact that Tom and Mira seem to have been running back to Mira's room for apparetly two days, after they got the ironwood contract?

• I don't know if this was mentioned, but there is a flying sword in Episode 1.

enter image description here

• Holy shit XD

Laxus posted: »

I don't know if this was mentioned, but there is a flying sword in Episode 1.

• Last thing: If you stay silent to Cersei in episode 5 a few times, she will order the guard to kill Mira. Yeah, it's a game over death. XD

• edited August 2015

Lol really ? Do you have a video ?

Edit : nvm ... I found it

• You have to head butt him when you meet.

...to impress him? Huh.

• How old are the Forrester ?
    Gregor, Lady Forrester, Rodrik, Asher, Mira, Ethan and Talia, Ryon, Gared

• Ryon is seven, Ethan and Talia are older than that and the same age, Asher is 21, we don't know Mira's, Rodrik is older than 21.

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

How old are the Forrester ? Gregor, Lady Forrester, Rodrik, Asher, Mira, Ethan and Talia, Ryon, Gared

• sigh I notice that every time I play this episode. I understand TT was trying to make a cinematic entrance and make it seem like the sword belong to the guy next to it, but damn that's just a silly mess up.

Laxus posted: »

I don't know if this was mentioned, but there is a flying sword in Episode 1.

• Well I'm not the only one thinking that..he does look like him!

ninoobz posted: »

Eh, I got a small one for now. When Ethan tells Lord Whitehill that they (the Forresters) are in the right, and that he should remember that

• Mira and Gared possibly have the same age

Ryon is seven, Ethan and Talia are older than that and the same age, Asher is 21, we don't know Mira's, Rodrik is older than 21.

• I think Mira is around 18, Rodrik around 25 and Talia and Ethan around 15. Gared seems to be one or two years older than Mira, but younger than Asher.

As for Lord and Lady Forrester, I guess they're both in their mid to late 40s.

Ryon is seven, Ethan and Talia are older than that and the same age, Asher is 21, we don't know Mira's, Rodrik is older than 21.

• edited August 2015

I believe it's choosing Royland as sentinel, I think it's a bug because if I had Royland Ethan's death scene had no music (which really ruins the scene for me) and he wasn't bloody.

Edit: I just realized how old this post was, sorry!

FetchWalker posted: »

Yeah..I already knew someone was gonna say that.. but I watched a youtuber play it and he didn't have the blood and I thought it's somethin

• edited August 2015

About the Forrester siblings. If you have notices, half of them got blonde hair and the other half has dark brown hair. I also notices that those with the same hair color befits their personalities and roles.

Rodrik, Ethan, Mira: They all have dark brown hair and their personality are more quiet, stoic and calmer. They also appears to be the more intelligent of the siblings. Both Rodrik and Ethan display great potential with leadership and Mira has proven herself to be quite smart, witty and guile. They are most capable when it come to talking, negotiating or leading. They are also the most vulnerable of the bunch and least capable of fighting. Rodrik spend most of his time being crippled, Ethan being a teenager and Mira almost didn't survive her assassination.

Asher, Talia, Ryon: They all have blonde hair and their personality are more open, talkative and emotional. They have a more expressive personality as they often express about what they think and their desires. Their personalities also make them more fitting as fighters. Asher being the most capable and violent of them. Talia has talked about how Ser Royland taught her how to fight and showed defiance toward Gryff and the Whitehills. Ryon was seen making a toy sword in episode 1 and showed a rebellious attitude toward Ludd in episode 4. Their weaknesses are their recklessness, while Asher can display maturity and calmness, he is quite reckless and on some occasion he would have been killed if Beskha wasn't around. Talia is constantly antagonizing the Whitehills, risking being killed. Ryon's rebellious attitude could have gotten him killed in episode 4.

• And he is known for blaming the player about choices he didnt even make and his motives are known to not make sense... There are stories and songs all over Westeros about his stupid plot hole...

Here's one that's really obscure. Royland Degore joined Lord Forrester’s army after his family was raped and murdered by Ironborn during

• Good points... Same goes for Lord and Lady Forrester...

About the Forrester siblings. If you have notices, half of them got blonde hair and the other half has dark brown hair. I also notices that

• Asher was 17 when he left Ironrath and he spend four years in exile. From there, we can start guessing that Rodrik is at most 25, Mira being the third eldest so probably 17-18, Ethan and Talia are twins and are maybe around 13 or 14. Ryon being the youngest is 9 or younger.

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

How old are the Forrester ? Gregor, Lady Forrester, Rodrik, Asher, Mira, Ethan and Talia, Ryon, Gared

• The implication, I think, is that the blonde "aggressive" siblings take after the Branfields. We see hints from Malcolm and Elissa that they seem more aggressive than the Forresters--your mother asking you to kill Whitehill babies, Malcolm snapping at Asher for his "foul decisions" etc.

About the Forrester siblings. If you have notices, half of them got blonde hair and the other half has dark brown hair. I also notices that

• That's really interesting and I mostly agree. I don't think the least capable of fighting thing really applies to Rodrik.

• I agree Elissa is a bit of a hothead but Malcolm seems a lot more calm and wise compared to Elissa he rarely has outbursts or gets angry but Malcolm is described as the black sheep of the Branfields so the rest are probably really angry people like you've guessed.

ranger563 posted: »

The implication, I think, is that the blonde "aggressive" siblings take after the Branfields. We see hints from Malcolm and Elissa that they

• I am very well aware that Rodrik is a capable fighter. That's why I stated that Rodrik was crippled for most of the game until the end of episode 5. Until episode 5, Rodrik was still extremely vulnerable because he can't fight like he used too.

AgentZ46 posted: »

That's really interesting and I mostly agree. I don't think the least capable of fighting thing really applies to Rodrik.

• I know what you meant but Rodrik being unable to fight was a result of physical injuries not his personality like Ethan and Mira.

I am very well aware that Rodrik is a capable fighter. That's why I stated that Rodrik was crippled for most of the game until the end of episode 5. Until episode 5, Rodrik was still extremely vulnerable because he can't fight like he used too.

• His injuries however places him in the same role as Ethan and Mira. He can't fight, so he is forced to rely on his wits, leadership and cunning. It is just the way I see it. Perhaps I should have been more accurate with my statements, sorry if I confused you.

I know what you meant but Rodrik being unable to fight was a result of physical injuries not his personality like Ethan and Mira.

• You didn't confuse me I'm just disagreeing :)

His injuries however places him in the same role as Ethan and Mira. He can't fight, so he is forced to rely on his wits, leadership and cunn

• In episode 5 Gared needs to take to swings with both hands to cut a wights arm off but Cotter beheaded the same wight in one swing using only one hand.

• That's interesting to say the least, I never thought of that. I actually love that detail Telltale!

• All that potato must have given him a lot of strength. :)

In episode 5 Gared needs to take to swings with both hands to cut a wights arm off but Cotter beheaded the same wight in one swing using only one hand.

• To be fair, the angle that Cotter swings at allows for far easier momentum and force with a sword.

In episode 5 Gared needs to take to swings with both hands to cut a wights arm off but Cotter beheaded the same wight in one swing using only one hand.

• Lady Forrester is definetly younger than Lord Forrester. I would say she's late 30s to early 40s.

I think Mira is around 18, Rodrik around 25 and Talia and Ethan around 15. Gared seems to be one or two years older than Mira, but younger than Asher. As for Lord and Lady Forrester, I guess they're both in their mid to late 40s.

• I'm not sure if it's been brought up but when Ethan and Ortengryn are talking about who to choose for Sentinel, their conversation goes something along these lines:

Ethan: "And I'm sure you think you're the perfect man for the job"
    Ortengryn: "/Me?!/ No no, I am a Maester. I swore an oath to serve as such"

Just the way Ortengryn reacts makes me laugh every time.

• edited August 2015

And Asher as well, if you leave him behind

DillonDex posted: »

Every playable character who's returned to Ironrath, has done so badly injured and immediately collapsed as a result. Gared first, in episode 1. Then Rodrik, in episode 2.

• In that scenario Asher never makes it back to Ironrath.

• I was looking through the wiki and I noticed this:

◾{Ethan Glover}. Traveled with Eddard Stark to the Tower of Joy, and died in the skirmish there.

Part of me now wants to think that this is Ethan's namesake. It would make sense. The Glovers are the Forresters' liege lords and Ethan Glover was a hero. I hear we might see this encounter in Season 6. Whether or not they have the same people in the skirmish as in the books, I don't know.

◾ Howland Reed

◾ Willam Dustin, Husband of Lady Barbrey Dustin and the head of House Dustin

◾ Ethan Glover, former squire to the late Brandon Stark

◾ Martyn Cassel, father of Jory Cassel and brother of Rodrik Cassel

◾ Theo Wull, of Clan Wull

◾ Ser Mark Ryswell

• This is a common theme in the books/show too.

Arya and Jon who are the Starks who look the most like Starks are typically seen as the "Starkier" children.

Whereas Sansa and Bran, who are the ones who most favor their Tully side are preoccupied with Southron ideals.

ranger563 posted: »

The implication, I think, is that the blonde "aggressive" siblings take after the Branfields. We see hints from Malcolm and Elissa that they

• Interesting idea, you could be right.

I was looking through the wiki and I noticed this: ◾{Ethan Glover}. Traveled with Eddard Stark to the Tower of Joy, and died in the sk

• (secretly waiting for staff member to destroy my theory)

Interesting idea, you could be right.

• Funny, I never thought of that, makes a lot of sense. Squire to one of the Stark's, died heroically fighting Arthur Dayne the greatest knight in the history of Westeros, and Ethan was born after Robert's Rebellion, it all makes perfect sense.

(secretly waiting for staff member to destroy my theory)

• Now I feel smart because people agree.

Funny, I never thought of that, makes a lot of sense. Squire to one of the Stark's, died heroically fighting Arthur Dayne the greatest knight in the history of Westeros, and Ethan was born after Robert's Rebellion, it all makes perfect sense.

• After playing episode 5 I noticed some things that were borrowed from other games of Telltale Games

1. Ethan's and Gregor's corpses were burnt - Do you remember Lily's funeral ?(TWAU)
    2. Beskha is a woman sellsword - Nima(Jurassic Park) and Bloody Mary(Twau) are woman mercenaries, at some point that are sellswords
    3. Causes of Arthur's and Georgy Porgie's deaths are the same- deflation gut
      4.One of the playable characters(Rodrik/Asher) dies trying to open the gates and save other characters - That's why Oscar Morales(Jurassic Park the game) died
    4. Rodrik and Gryff lose their left eye- I think all of you saw Kenny in Twd s2
  • No, that's a bit far fetched.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.