Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• They're joking. :P

Well what an arsehole...., thanks anyway

• He does smile on both versions though not straight away so probably a glitch.

• I'd knew that, besides why on earth would he kill Asher?

TheCatWolf posted: »

They're joking. :P

• Not as dashing as usual, i take?

God this Gryff looks hideous.

• Obviously, he likes the smell of Asher's hair much more than Rodrik's.

Probably thinking along these lines:

Mmhhm Salty...

Ugh Cripples smell weird.

• Maybe he's envious of Asher's grin?

I'd knew that, besides why on earth would he kill Asher?

• I guess it's the hand in his mouth that makes me think of this as an easter egg.

I don't think it's so much of an Easter Egg as much as it is Telltale reusing a model (and some animations) from Walking Dead: Season 2. Lots of Telltale's games reuse minor animations and updated models from previous games.

• Hary likes Asher grin?

• The part, where I told Roose that, no I didn't get half the Ironwood... Oh wait...

• If you spared Bloodsong and remain silent when he approaches you by the ship he'll converse with Beskha instead of Asher.

Beskha: Problem down there?

Bloodsong: No problem, your friend humiliated me for all to see, denied me of an honorable death, so I must find it in Westeros.

• Maybe he just doesn't enjoy killing a cripple?

• Rodrik is the only playable character that has not once had an inventory item.

• You know, you can just drop the mod in the "archives" folder instead of repacking the .ttarch2 files as a whole.

PC, but i dont recommend doing it. I ended up reinstalling episode 4 because i fucked up the files somewhere :S

• I am not entirely sure, but in episode 3, Duncan can give him a knife. Didn't that show as inventory item?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Rodrik is the only playable character that has not once had an inventory item.

• No, you can see him holding it though.

I am not entirely sure, but in episode 3, Duncan can give him a knife. Didn't that show as inventory item?

• Speaking of invetory item's... What's up with the 'Strange Key'? We gonna use it in ep6 or is TT going to forget about it?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Rodrik is the only playable character that has not once had an inventory item.

• Most inventory items that don't get used randomly disappear from your inventory but I've had that key since EP1 and I still have it, so I'm almost certain it'll come up at some point.

Speaking of invetory item's... What's up with the 'Strange Key'? We gonna use it in ep6 or is TT going to forget about it?

• edited August 2015

Maybe he doesn't smile when stabbing Rodrik's coz he grew to respect him, despite being an enemy.

He seems like a badass, and badasses often have a weird unspoken code of respect. I'm sure he respects Rodrik more than he does the little twerp Gryff, at least.

He'd smile when stabbing Asher because, well, he's just a rebel in his eyes.

• So, here's a detail about the North Grove. The map says something about "the watchful eye of the Ice Dragon". In fact, there is a constellation called "Ice Dragon" in GoT universe and one it's stars, which point north, is called "Ice Dragon's eye". So, maybe that line is a clue to how navigating by the stars can help one find the Grove?

• The closest thing to nudity so far is a Mereenese map Daenerys has that has nude Harpy decorations. (Can someone get a picture of that map?)

• So Lyman is a third cousin to Tyrion, Cersei, and Jaime right? Well, I used the power of Wikipedia and westeros.org to do some detective work.

Thirds cousins are defined by Wikipedia as: The grandchildren of two first cousins; also the children of two second cousins. Third cousins share great-great-grandparents.

Well here we go, know this is based on what the books have given us.

So let's use Tyrion as our guy.

Tyrion's father is Tywin. Tywin's father and Tyrion's grandfather is Tytos. Tytos' father, Tywin's grandfather, and Tyrion's great-grandfather is Gerold. Gerold's father, Tytos' grandfather, Tywin's great-grandfather, and Tyrion's great-great-grandfather is Damon.

So Damon Lannister is where Lyman descends. But.....

Damon had two sons: Tybolt and Gerold. Gerold had four sons. Tybolt had one child, a daughter, who died at age 4, after he perished. Now Gerold's sons, Tywald, Tion, Tytos, and Jason. Tywald had some he cared about, in fact a Reyne by the name of Ellyn. (his last words to his twin Tion were 'Take care of Lady Ellyn') He died before he married anyone. Tion, managed to marry Ellyn, and died in the Fourth Blackfyre Rebellion. Ellyn claimed she was pregnant in order to keep her influence at Casterly Rock, but wasn't. Tion had no children. Tytos inherited the lordship, but...

He had a younger brother, Jason, who eventually fathered eight children. First, a bastard daughter, Lynora Hill, by a serving girl. Next, a son, Damon, by his first wife, Alys Stackspear, and later three daughters and three sons by his second wife, Lady Marla Prester. The eldest of his six children by Marla was Lady Joanna Lannister (Tywin's wife, cousin), the second born Stafford. So yeah. But if Lyman were to descend from here, he would be a second cousin, because he shares the great-grandfather Gerold, but separates to a different son.

So that begs the question? Who does Lyman descend from after Damon Lannister?

However, I used book information, so yeah. Maybe it's different in the show universe, I don't know.

• Alt text

TheCatWolf posted: »

Maybe he's envious of Asher's grin?

• What about Eleana and Rodrik's sexy time?

The closest thing to nudity so far is a Mereenese map Daenerys has that has nude Harpy decorations. (Can someone get a picture of that map?)

• Orson Lannister (the bug-squashing guy Tyrion mentions in 4x08) doesn't exist in the books either, and I don't remember there being any mention of Stafford or his son as of yet in the show despite their important roles in the Lannister army. It's definitely fair to assume the family is different on TV.

So Lyman is a third cousin to Tyrion, Cersei, and Jaime right? Well, I used the power of Wikipedia and westeros.org to do some detective wor

• http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Stafford_Lannister

Stafford does exist, he was killed at the Battle of Oxcross.

ranger563 posted: »

Orson Lannister (the bug-squashing guy Tyrion mentions in 4x08) doesn't exist in the books either, and I don't remember there being any ment

• uh,oh... did Telltale not do their homework?

So Lyman is a third cousin to Tyrion, Cersei, and Jaime right? Well, I used the power of Wikipedia and westeros.org to do some detective wor

• The Harpy had bare breasts while Elaena didn't. A sad day for us all, yes.

What about Eleana and Rodrik's sexy time?

• Also on my questioning of Telltale, Glenmore Keep is shown on a map in Episode 3, but in Episode 4 Elaena states her father was visited by Lord Whitehill at Rillwater Crossing.

I made a thread about that, so yeah.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/98696/so-is-glenmore-keep-the-seat-of-house-glenmore-or-is-it-rillwater-crossing

And this is kind of interesting, but in Episode 2 Lady Forrester says Lord Glenmore is no coward, while in Episode 4 Arthur says the exact opposite.

• edited August 2015

I'm guessing it's for Margaerys strongbox. I just hope that nobody(Cersei) ask us to open it. I really want Margaery on my side. Since she is the queen now, she might be able to help us.

Speaking of invetory item's... What's up with the 'Strange Key'? We gonna use it in ep6 or is TT going to forget about it?

• That bugged me so much.

Lady Forrester: "Lord Glenmore is no coward!"

Ser Royland: "With his forces we could burn Highpoint to the fuckin' ground!"

"Lord" Glenmore: "Please no! Ludd, I surrender! Your fourthborn son can have my firstborn daughter, just have mercy m'lord. I haven't the balls to defy you!"

Also on my questioning of Telltale, Glenmore Keep is shown on a map in Episode 3, but in Episode 4 Elaena states her father was visited by L

• I read Lord Glenmore's voice like that Whitehill soldier who was pretending to be Ethan, whatever his name is.

That bugged me so much. Lady Forrester: "Lord Glenmore is no coward!" Ser Royland: "With his forces we could burn Highpoint to the fuc

• Yes! That's exactly what I was going for too. The "I haven't the balls to defy you!" Is an exact quote from him if Ethan bent the knee.

I read Lord Glenmore's voice like that Whitehill soldier who was pretending to be Ethan, whatever his name is.

• Very clever. I applaud you!

Yes! That's exactly what I was going for too. The "I haven't the balls to defy you!" Is an exact quote from him if Ethan bent the knee.

• Maybe it's a wrong thread to ask, but I do not get this. Mirgryn suggests the contract for Forresters disappear. Why? Isn't the contract useful for Mira and himself?
    And to those of you who burned it - what were your resons?

• The way he said disappear is insinuating that Mira should try and take it from Tyrion's room before it ends up in the wrong hands; reason why I kept it.

Mawula posted: »

Maybe it's a wrong thread to ask, but I do not get this. Mirgryn suggests the contract for Forresters disappear. Why? Isn't the contract useful for Mira and himself? And to those of you who burned it - what were your resons?

• Well, that explains things. For a moment I thought he was going back to deal with Andros, and tried to use my (Mira's) gullibility to get rid of the Forrester contract. No way I burn it aftet that!
    The only reason for burning the thing I can think of is that it confirms your dealings with Tyrion, which may be bad given the plot.

The way he said disappear is insinuating that Mira should try and take it from Tyrion's room before it ends up in the wrong hands; reason why I kept it.

• Swap.

Managed get this working in-game

• Or Cersei's..

Y'know..

• In Ashers death scene right towards the end when the soldiers grab him he seems to be afraid, just listen to his voice I think it was at that moment it hit him that he was going to die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.