Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Hm...

The fire was blue when I spared Duncan, must be.

• I mostly mean it for female characters :)

Flog61 posted: »

Ah okay, that's an odd definition as most people wouldn't describe Larry or The Stranger as a 'bitch'.

• It just simply doesn't always happen so yeah it's a glitch not related to your choice.

• Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Just like with Gryff's face.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It just simply doesn't always happen so yeah it's a glitch not related to your choice.

• Truth be told, I prefer bitchy characters to vengeful ones.

She's not becoming bitchy just more angry and vengeful.

• Gryff's face is always healed tho.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Just like with Gryff's face.

• Yeah, I know, no matter what choice you do...

Pipas posted: »

Gryff's face is always healed tho.

• Something people might not have noticed....

Gared = Fish face

Rodrik = Chipmunk face

enter image description here

• I'm not sure what to make of Gared. He kinda looks like Shrek in human version :/

Something people might not have noticed.... Gared = Fish face Rodrik = Chipmunk face

• Nope, I impressed him (tried to push past him) but the Beast still pushed me :/

dojo32161 posted: »

Actually, I believe that's based on whether or not you impressed the Beast. He only pushes you if you don't impress him.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

It's meant to always turn blue. Its just that Telltale's engine is pretty not-very-good, and doesn't change the colors correctly sometimes

• edited August 2015

I don't really see it. I mean, I've seen the comparison photo.. but eh. I still find it funny, though. xD

I'm not sure what to make of Gared. He kinda looks like Shrek in human version

• I've never seen the comparison either, so I'm there with you mate. Anyway, you think he looks like Luke's ancestor.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I don't really see it. I mean, I've seen the comparison photo.. but eh. I still find it funny, though. xD

• edited August 2015

Don't judge me. xD

Kateis posted: »

I've never seen the comparison either, so I'm there with you mate. Anyway, you think he looks like Luke's ancestor.

• I'm not judging, I agree with you! :P

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Don't judge me. xD

• Yeah... I know it's meant to be blue. :P

Deltino posted: »

It's meant to always turn blue. Its just that Telltale's engine is pretty not-very-good, and doesn't change the colors correctly sometimes

• Okay this has been bugging me, Telltale has really been spot on with the lore of the series, even with small bits that you will easily miss. Case in point, the fight with Bloodsong, the sickle like weapon is a Dothraki Arakh, and the studded club is well, just that. But WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT LAST WEAPON! The bladed gauntlet that opens and closes, I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I'm sure its something in the lore, but what it is, no idea. Anyone know?

• Some sort of blade fist? Funny enough, when I first played the episode, I was in an immediate rush to get the nearest weapon so I didn't saw what I pick. Then I got the weapon you mentioned, saw it and I was like "WHAT?" and cue Bloodsong brandishing his big maul.

Okay this has been bugging me, Telltale has really been spot on with the lore of the series, even with small bits that you will easily miss.

• It vaguely reminds me of the blade gauntlet used by the Rajput warriors in India, or something like that. Wouldn't shock me, just really wondering where that weapon came from, because I can identify the other two.

Some sort of blade fist? Funny enough, when I first played the episode, I was in an immediate rush to get the nearest weapon so I didn't saw

• Yup, thanks.. :D

Did you find it?

• I found that out in episode 2 and I did it whenever I saw fire.. xD

• You have to head butt him when you meet.

VanillaIce posted: »

Nope, I impressed him (tried to push past him) but the Beast still pushed me

• Either way, Gared is gorgeous. =P

Kateis posted: »

I'm not judging, I agree with you! :P

• He's an Assassin's Creed.

Okay this has been bugging me, Telltale has really been spot on with the lore of the series, even with small bits that you will easily miss.

• enter image description here

Either way, Gared is gorgeous. =P

• Yes but his cuteness tops that by a mile.

Either way, Gared is gorgeous. =P

• edited August 2015

Edit: the picture's too small ._.

• So Gryff was supposed to stab rodrik in the eye originally O_O

• Asher Forrester most assuredly believed that everything is permitted, why not?

He's an Assassin's Creed.

• If a woman and a man do the same thing, they should be judged the same for it.

I mostly mean it for female characters

• edited August 2015

asshole = man, bitch = woman.

btw i cant believe you are getting so worked up over someone calling a fictional character "a bitch"

Ah okay, that's an odd definition as most people wouldn't describe Larry or The Stranger as a 'bitch'.

• It's a word. Literally just a word. Should we eliminate he and she?

Like it or not: Men and women are different, and we use distinct words to refer to each of them. That's why we have man and woman, or if you want to refer to them all 'people'.

And if a bitch means a female dog, it wouldn't make as much sense to use it on a man.

But alas, this is going to derail the thread, so let's just stop while we're ahead.

If a woman and a man do the same thing, they should be judged the same for it.

• Here's one that's really obscure.

Royland Degore joined Lord Forrester’s army after his family was raped and murdered by Ironborn during Balon Greyjoy’s rebellion. Degore had a natural grasp of military tactics and strategy. As the story goes, Degore led a nighttime raid on Sea Dragon Point, where he cut the moorings of a dozen Greyjoy longships and burned the drifting ships to ash - along with all the Ironborn on board. Degore was given charge of a battalion and came to play a crucial role in the Siege of Pyke that ended the war. In the months that followed, King Robert awarded Royland a knighthood and Lord Forrester asked him to serve as Ironrath’s Master-at-Arms. Ser Royland still holds the position and is known for his military expertise… as well as his legendary temper.

• I am pretty sure they just changed the way the sword looked I think it's still the Forrester greatsword

• He is also known to turn cloaks if little kids don't choose him as sentinel.

Here's one that's really obscure. Royland Degore joined Lord Forrester’s army after his family was raped and murdered by Ironborn during

• In the files it's listed as "SwordGreatGeneric", though.

I am pretty sure they just changed the way the sword looked I think it's still the Forrester greatsword

• Hey! I haven't seen you in a while.

JakeSt123 posted: »

In the files it's listed as "SwordGreatGeneric", though.

• Every playable character who's returned to Ironrath, has done so badly injured and immediately collapsed as a result.

Gared first, in episode 1.

Then Rodrik, in episode 2.

• When Joffrey dies in episode 3, the "Await the King's justice" plays which is from House Lannister soundtrack but I think everyone who played the episode know about that.

• and what is the original Forrester Greatsword listed as?
    Also the port of the ambush is listed as White Harbour even though it wasn't

JakeSt123 posted: »

In the files it's listed as "SwordGreatGeneric", though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.