Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Can you post them? I've really missed Gryff's gorgeous voice during this episode. Such a shame they've decided to keep them out.

Poogers555 posted: »

No idea why it was removed, but there was a bunch of unused Gryff lines during the final scene of ep 5

• Some lines he says are like "HOW HARD IS IT TO KILL A CRIPPLE!!" and "KILL THEMM!" I can post some when i find them again

Krapinka posted: »

Can you post them? I've really missed Gryff's gorgeous voice during this episode. Such a shame they've decided to keep them out.

• Very very veryyy interesting.. I love learning about cut things from the game

• edited July 2015

Looking through the files once again... Asher and probably Rodrik have some last stand sounds like Asher says "Its time to kill some Whitehills!" and "This is how ya do it!" and "Where'd you learn to use a sword?!" and " been looking forward to this.." also... him saying "I love you.." interesting.. As well as Gryff saying...(not in a certain order)

"Fucking Asher/Rodrik Forrester!"

"I'm going to enjoy this!'

"I will kill you!"

"GAHHHHH!"

"You never had the chance Rodrik."

"Herys!" (thats the big dude whos stabs you, hits you in the eye and spits on you)

"Hes A FUCKIN' CRIPPLE! HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO KILL HIM!?"

Multiple Gasps

"Kill the fat fuck!"

"Fire!"

"The Gate!"

Rodrik also has a line saying "Your fathers right, you are worthless." "You can kill me, but you'll never earn your fathers respect." and a sad "it was good to see you brother.."

Pretty much I am 100% sure the episode was supposed to end with a final battle against Gryff, it sound like Asher/Rodrik can die during it.. or win.

• Well I agree, but I feel it is mostly because of the sense of urgency Telltale puts on us for story telling reasons. But many weeks actually passed by in game time since we started playing the house Forrester. Apparently Ludd lost his sellsword army due to Mira's actions, so maybe that we actually got a few months ahead of us before any real war.

Wolf6120 posted: »

True, I suppose. But even if we didn't know that, and Dany made it back in a couple of months, what good would it be if we all die because M

• how many times can you use the same gif lol

• If you tell Finn to go home, he will be angry at Gared and won't sit at the campfire. If you say that the North Grove is real, Finn will calm down and sit next to Cotter at the fire. A small detail, but it is nice that our choice of dialogue have some effect.

• Yeah...

Rodrik's sword

Alt text

Alt text

Forrester Greatsword

Alt text

• I never understood how he knew of the North Grove... can someone explain how he knows of the North Grove plans?

• I dont know the name of the sword but it probably has something to to with his house, House Branfield... Cuz it is an unique sword...

Does anyone with access to the texture files know if Malcolm's cool dragon-hilted sword has a name? It's unique to him as far as I'm aware.

• He will sit at the campfire... But he will say ''i'd rather sit next to that fucking wildling than talk to you''... If you're nice to him he says ''you're right, might as well get warm before i die''

If you tell Finn to go home, he will be angry at Gared and won't sit at the campfire. If you say that the North Grove is real, Finn will cal

• Alt text

This qoute kinda reminded me of this moment:

Alt text

• Was that line to Royland or Duncan?

• Well they could easily fix that. Especially since they are already fixing a glitch on gryffs face that should be altered for those who maimed him.

• Rodrik & Rodrik

• Royland

Was that line to Royland or Duncan?

• My account is linked and all it says is "No Choices Yet..."

dojo32161 posted: »

It's not in game, go to the games tab on this page, click Game of Thrones, click the sidebar on the left when it loads, hit episodes, hit whichever episode you want, then select choices and you'll get a list of minor choices.

• He was supposed to be the Lord after Gregor died, I'm pretty sure he told him about it.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I never understood how he knew of the North Grove... can someone explain how he knows of the North Grove plans?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah I always have that problem as well. Not a single choice has ever appeared for me.

My account is linked and all it says is "No Choices Yet..."

• There's a lot more of hidden gold in the script files, like "Iron from fucking Ice, you cunt" from Rodrik.

AGentlman posted: »

Looking through the files once again... Asher and probably Rodrik have some last stand sounds like Asher says "Its time to kill some Whitehi

• Oh boy I need to find this

Nothox posted: »

There's a lot more of hidden gold in the script files, like "Iron from fucking Ice, you cunt" from Rodrik.

• lmao are you going to use that gif again if so... Then no... No I'm not , I get it I won't be fucking rude lol

• God, I miss Rodrik Cassel. He was such a boss.

• I played through the last part 4 times.

On ONE of the plays something happened that didn't happen in any of the other 3 and I don't k ow what triggers it. Rodrick/Asher get a bolt through the neck, on three of the runs it just happens with no cut or anything. On one of my plays the screen actually cuts to a shot of the crossbow guy and a QuickTime prompt appears for you to dodge it (no matter what it will still hit you though)

• Alt text

Going along with findings of Rodrik/Asher VS Gryff voice lines, I am 100% calling that there is a final battle with Gyrff in Ep6 :D

• AnfarwolAnfarwol Banned
    edited July 2015

What's that got to do with this thread? Pretty sure captain obvious theories aren't intended.

Going along with findings of Rodrik/Asher VS Gryff voice lines, I am 100% calling that there is a final battle with Gyrff in Ep6

• edited July 2015

People post about things in the files they find occasionally, things like cut content. Fighting with Gryff sound files were in Ep5, so it seems it was intended for that episode, but was cut. It seems they are moving it to episode 6, as pretty much confirmed by this picture. I should really change my last post to "The cut Ep5 battle is actually going to happen after all" Plus if you scroll up you can see how my findings relate to this.

Anfarwol posted: »

What's that got to do with this thread? Pretty sure captain obvious theories aren't intended.

• doesnt mean squat

People post about things in the files they find occasionally, things like cut content. Fighting with Gryff sound files were in Ep5, so it se

• k mate

Anfarwol posted: »

doesnt mean squat

• edited July 2015

Many times in Asher's chapters, we hear him reminisce about his encounters in Essos, including 'Tazal from the Volantis job', the 'brothel in Norvos' and the 'Scourge of Lys.' We also know he was temporarily with Croft/The Second Sons at some point. These places are all fairly far away from each other and it turns out that Asher is really well travelled.

To illustrate my point, have a crappy road map I made using Microsoft Powerpoint in about 30 mins which shows Asher's journey from Exile to his PoV in the game:

Alt text

The way I like to imagine it is:

• Asher is exiled from Ironrath and takes a ship from White Harbor to Essos.
    • Asher lands in Lys since it's 'nice and warm'.
    • Asher meets Beskha who's stuck around in Lys since escaping from Meereen.
    • 'The Scourge of Lys' is killed by Asher.
    • Asher and Beskha being bored and generally poor end up joining up with Croft who is also in Lys. They set sail for Pentos to join with The Second Sons.
    • The Second Sons end up moving to Norvos for a contract.
    • 'The brothel in Norvos' happens.
    • The Second Sons move to Qohor.
    • Beskha overhears that The Seconds Sons have been requested for a contract in Slavers Bay. Not wanting to go back, she manages to convince Asher to abandon The Second Sons with her. Croft and The Seconds Sons ride to Slavers Bay joining up with the Masters and eventually Daenerys.
    • The two head to Myr via some Rhoynar ruins in a detour with the intention of going to Volantis but don't want to tempt the River Pirates, Stonemen and Dothraki who usually swarm the Rhoynar.
    • After some time in Myr, they take the road to Volantis.
    • 'The Volantis job' happens.
    • The two escape from the Lost Legion to Slavers Bay (Yunkai) where we eventually meet up with present day Asher.

A lot of it's conjecture but it seems to be one of various road maps that Asher may have taken in his exile.

• You may remember Beskha mentioned that they stole a giant warhammer from a woman in Lys.

Davissons posted: »

Many times in Asher's chapters, we hear him reminisce about his encounters in Essos, including 'Tazal from the Volantis job', the 'brothel i

• The Branfields were Targaryen loyalists before the rebellion. Would explain the sword design.

Does anyone with access to the texture files know if Malcolm's cool dragon-hilted sword has a name? It's unique to him as far as I'm aware.

• Indeed, when Lord Forrester told Gared about the North Grove, he thought Rodrik had been killed.

Nothox posted: »

He was supposed to be the Lord after Gregor died, I'm pretty sure he told him about it.

• I killed him and I kept seeing him and was like 'what the fuck?'

• Well, I guessed that right.

• And then he dies :(

He will sit at the campfire... But he will say ''i'd rather sit next to that fucking wildling than talk to you''... If you're nice to him he says ''you're right, might as well get warm before i die''

• If you stay always silent when talking to Cersei in episode 1, only answering once that you're loyal to the crown (you don't have silence option at that time), Margaery will later tell that Cersei was quite pleased with your display. Acting the same way in episode 5 results in Mira getting killed.

• edited July 2015

We already know from ep2 that the ironwood has a blue fire when it burns, you can see here:

Alt text

What I found neat, and I only noticed this after rewatching the ep5 for like 5 times, is this:

Alt text

After Rodrik throws the cane, the fire turns blue, meaning that the cane was made out of ironwood...

It also explains better why the cane was so strong we were ''showing it'' to Gryff.

• WoW, Nice find

We already know from ep2 that the ironwood has a blue fire when it burns, you can see here: What I found neat, and I only noticed thi

• That would be appreciated man.

Some lines he says are like "HOW HARD IS IT TO KILL A CRIPPLE!!" and "KILL THEMM!" I can post some when i find them again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.