Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Updated ^-^

Yaya1314 posted: »

Their biggest hit so far is "The Glenmore Booty"

• except this guy isn't even wearing a wig, he looks exactly the same in all scenes :D

Deltino posted: »

I found it unintentionally hilarious that that guy literally showed up in every single scene at the end It's like a guy playing every single part in a movie, and each scene is him just wearing a new wig or a new shirt

• Ooh what about "Can't Hold Us" by Kid Ryon ft The Pit Fighters :) lol

Updated ^-^

• Track One :)

Yaya1314 posted: »

Ooh what about "Can't Hold Us" by Kid Ryon ft The Pit Fighters lol

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Examining Sylvi's stuff without/before talking to Cotter:

Amulet

Alt text

Drawing

Alt text

Alt text

Examining Sylvi's stuff after talking with Cotter:

Amulet

Alt text

Drawing

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Gryff's "maimed" model apparently glitched out, because this is how Gryff was meant to look if you maimed him:

Alt text

Credits goes to Jake for finding this...

Fuckin' smug prick...

A dialog option is changed based on whether or not you get the gold from Daenerys.

Alt text

Alt text

• How would someone not get the gold? I killed the master but got the gold anyway.

dojo32161 posted: »

A dialog option is changed based on whether or not you get the gold from Daenerys.

• Me too

Gary-Oak posted: »

I clicked that thinking he was gonna say it sarcastically. Sorry Malcom.

I didn't get the gold because I told the truth about what happened to the master.

mplsm posted: »

How would someone not get the gold? I killed the master but got the gold anyway.

• Seeing his smug face damaged like that makes me feel happy.

Cody_nara posted: »

Gryff's "maimed" model apparently glitched out, because this is how Gryff was meant to look if you maimed him: Credits goes to Jake for finding this... Fuckin' smug prick...

• A minor point, but Rodrik looks quite handsome without that shirt on. :)

• I told her the truth (that Beska killed her former master) and I got the gold.

I didn't get the gold because I told the truth about what happened to the master.

Might be because I said it was the heat of battle.

I told her the truth (that Beska killed her former master) and I got the gold.

• No, you must tell her that Beskha was his slave once, and she'll show compassion. Otherwise she'll just get angry and throw you out.

• I hope Telltale patches this. I had assumed something like this would be the reason and not just laziness.

Gryff's "maimed" model apparently glitched out, because this is how Gryff was meant to look if you maimed him: Credits goes to Jake for finding this... Fuckin' smug prick...

• Without it, too. Pity we didn't get to see the rest of him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A minor point, but Rodrik looks quite handsome without that shirt on.

• Lolol, Malcolm's face is priceless. I actually forgot those were the Targaryen words. I might have to replay to pick that option because on retrospect he really pissed me off.

If you wanna be mean to Malcolm: awwwww ;( that was harsh Asher...

• Wow that looks really cool actually

• They are. Finn yells them if you don't cut the arms straight away.

Deltino posted: »

The Finn lines of him calling for help and to cut off the arms are used when he's speared by that wight, I believe

• Joe is my new favorite character.

• Worst thing about that final choice?

The brother staying behind will get stabbed in his manhood DDDDD=

If someone wishes to post images or videos, they are welcome to do so (you monster). I'm still trying to play the episode again, but i don't know if i can, knowing what will happen :(((((((

• Joe as playable in season 2 CONFIRMED!!!!

Krapinka posted: »

Joe is my new favorite character.

• I'm pretty sure they just stabbed him in the lower guts. Around the same area Ramsay disemboweled Arthur, maybe a little under.

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL PENIS

Without it, too. Pity we didn't get to see the rest of him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Really? I remember the camera focused in front of his being, from waist to head, and the Whitehills stabbed under the view the camera showed us. Anyway, I'm doing my 2nd play to the episode right now, just to be 100% sure.

Still dreading every moment though.

I'm pretty sure they just stabbed him in the lower guts. Around the same area Ramsay disemboweled Arthur, maybe a little under.

• Can't wait to see that shit.

Joe as playable in season 2 CONFIRMED!!!!

• I thought Asher was gonna be funny about it

If you wanna be mean to Malcolm: awwwww ;( that was harsh Asher...

• edited July 2015

Seems like Sera doesn't know, that her secret was revealed to Garibald. If it was, she just says, that he doesn't want to talk to her.

Also, now, when choices from 5th episode are shown on the website, one of mine says "You and 25% percent of players have murdered 1 defensless rabbit". What can I say... That's a way to make me feel like a heartless bitch. How very fair of you, telltale.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Rodrik never gets the message from the raven...

Alt text

(Look outside of the window)

Meaning the traitor got the message, told the whitehills and burned the message in the fireplace

Alt text

right?

• Good eye.

Rodrik never gets the message from the raven... (Look outside of the window) Meaning the traitor got the message, told the whitehills and burned the message in the fireplace right?

• This is a little old, but Beska is ambidextrous as she can use both swords at the same time.

• edited July 2015

thanky you :)

although i just realized a flaw in my theory... Has that raven traveled a few weeks? :D

Good eye.

• That's almost exactly how I imagined maimed Gryff except with short hair he looks so cool! Hope this gets updated.

• edited July 2015

OR that raven just used telepathy.
    Alt text

thanky you although i just realized a flaw in my theory... Has that raven traveled a few weeks?

• edited July 2015

Telling Elena to care for the living causes Rodrick to say a list of people he cares for. He mentions basically everyone, including Mira, but not Asher.

• I was curious as to why he looked totally fine in my game, I just got done playing like 10 minutes ago, still hasn't been fixed.

• He says Talia, Ryon, Mira and you (Elaena)... No Asher, but its not everyone... There's also no mom...

Poogers555 posted: »

Telling Elena to care for the living causes Rodrick to say a list of people he cares for. He mentions basically everyone, including Mira, but not Asher.

• Rodrick must be a rebel!

He says Talia, Ryon, Mira and you (Elaena)... No Asher, but its not everyone... There's also no mom...

• No idea why it was removed, but there was a bunch of unused Gryff lines during the final scene of ep 5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.