Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I never noticed that. Nice nod to how Gared was raised with them stories.

Clemenem posted: »

I noticed this while replaying episode 1. When Britt asks for Gared's sword Gared has the option to say "Aye, you'll have it" mirroring the words of what Arthur Dayne said to the smiling knight.

• When?

Asher has a nickname for Beshka, calling her Besh a few times throughout the third and fourth episodes.

• Also, their dicks must be deadly aswell...

Alt text

Yeah this thing: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Basilisks

• sure. i'll upload them first.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Are you going to post them?

• Thanks!

sure. i'll upload them first.

• I think we should all have some bacon..

PigeonPie posted: »

Is the maester maester also corrupt?

• Okay, here they are. They're pretty much some images from the show (I suppose) and added shitty oil painting effects on it.

Episode 1:
    Alt text

Episode 2:
    Alt text

Episode 3:
    Alt text

Episode 4:
    Alt text

Episode 5:
    Alt text

Episode 6:
    Alt text

• HAHAHA THESE ARE SO DREADFUL

Okay, here they are. They're pretty much some images from the show (I suppose) and added shitty oil painting effects on it. Episode 1: Episode 2: Episode 3: Episode 4: Episode 5: Episode 6:

• The only time I've heard him say it is in Episode 3: The Sword in the darkness when Asher and co are looking for a cave to take cover in. If you talk to Beskha and end the conversation before using all the dialouge if you talk to her again Asher will say "Hey Besks" (I may have spelt the nickname wrong).

When?

• Does anyone know if there's a tumblr page or something thats filled with unused game of thrones audio clips like there's one for tales from the borderlands unused audio clips?

• I prefer the current ones.

Flog61 posted: »

HAHAHA THESE ARE SO DREADFUL

• Luckily those were only placeholders, presumably until the artwork was finished.

I prefer the current ones.

• Ah... I used all the dialogue so i guess thats why i didnt hear him say that...

AgentZ46 posted: »

The only time I've heard him say it is in Episode 3: The Sword in the darkness when Asher and co are looking for a cave to take cover in. If

• Woah, I'm speechless. I just... I just don't understand why they didn't stick with these beauties!

Okay, here they are. They're pretty much some images from the show (I suppose) and added shitty oil painting effects on it. Episode 1: Episode 2: Episode 3: Episode 4: Episode 5: Episode 6:

• If you'd like to listen to them, use the TelltaleSpeechExtractor if you have the game. But beware for spoilers, since there are some "unused" lines what can be used in other episodes! Simply open its exe file, click on the open option, then on the open file, go to the game's directory, then archives, and pick one of the voice.ttarch (which episode's audio you would like to listen to, you decide that for yourself). There are some really funny lines, like Rodrik's nonstopping 'Fak'.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Does anyone know if there's a tumblr page or something thats filled with unused game of thrones audio clips like there's one for tales from the borderlands unused audio clips?

• Here are the current episode slides:

Episode 1:
    Alt text

Episode 2:
    Alt text

Episode 3:
    Alt text

Episode 4:
    Alt text

Episode 5:
    Alt text

Episode 6:
    Alt text

(Wallpaper versions coming soon!)

• Looks real and legit.

• Very close and it's one of my favorite lines in the game... But here's how Arthur and Smiling knight went down.
    "It's that sword of yours I want." - Smiling Knight
    "Then you shall have it, ser." - Dayne

Clemenem posted: »

I noticed this while replaying episode 1. When Britt asks for Gared's sword Gared has the option to say "Aye, you'll have it" mirroring the words of what Arthur Dayne said to the smiling knight.

• Rodrik's scars at the second picture looks scary af

Rodrik's scars are metal as fuck, though. He better remain scarred, damnit.

• Wait, hang on, if Asher goes to Westeros in episode 5, then whats Dany doing in the episode 6 slide?

Here are the current episode slides: Episode 1: Episode 2: Episode 3: Episode 4: Episode 5: Episode 6: (Wallpaper versions coming soon!)

• probably because-

Why does everyone in this game have perfect hair?!

• I want the last one.

Give to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

• Maybe he's not going to Westeros and TellTale duped us.

Or it's like Episode 4. There's a White Walker but they didn't appear in that episode.

Wait, hang on, if Asher goes to Westeros in episode 5, then whats Dany doing in the episode 6 slide?

• Cersei looks so smexy in the Episode 5 slide like I'm not even kidding.

Here are the current episode slides: Episode 1: Episode 2: Episode 3: Episode 4: Episode 5: Episode 6: (Wallpaper versions coming soon!)

• She looks derpy

Crips posted: »

Cersei looks so smexy in the Episode 5 slide like I'm not even kidding.

• The music used in the Episode 5 trailer is the same theme that was used in the very first trailer for the game.

• In Iron From Ice, when you're controlling Ethan and you have to deal with Ludd, if you didn't pick the dialogue options with exclamation marks and, when he walks out and you say: We're on the right. Then instead of Royland telling Elissa how brave we were and how wrong he was about us, Duncan will tell her that we were wise and kept our wits together like a true lord.

• When britt asked Gared from where he got the sword you get the option to say " I killed someone for it." Familiar right? If you look back into TWD S2 when Michelle asks Clem from where she got that hat you also get the option to say " I killed someone for it."

• Clementine confirmed to be Gared in disguise!

Killah posted: »

When britt asked Gared from where he got the sword you get the option to say " I killed someone for it." Familiar right? If you look back in

• Alt text

Clementine confirmed to be Gared in disguise!

• That explains him being forced to do things he doesn't want or need to do!!!

Clementine confirmed to be Gared in disguise!

• Seven Hells, Stannis is sexy as fuck. The rest are dreadful but I like that one.

• Daenerys will come with us! DUN DUN DUNNN!

Nah, maybe the screen will change. It'd not be the first time they did that.

Wait, hang on, if Asher goes to Westeros in episode 5, then whats Dany doing in the episode 6 slide?

• STANNIS CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 6!!!

• edited July 2015

naah its an edited version of chaos is a ladder from the show

The music used in the Episode 5 trailer is the same theme that was used in the very first trailer for the game.

• edited July 2015

Yeah, it actually might have been Besks now that I think about it... One or the other, to be sure. And I believe he also calls her by her nickname in one of the dialogue options during their fight in Ep. 4, though I could be wrong.

Ah... I used all the dialogue so i guess thats why i didnt hear him say that...

• Which also played during the very first trailer, just with different instruments :P

As for the song's name, didn't know that so thanks for that

naah its an edited version of chaos is a ladder from the show

• edited July 2015

i believe the song you are talking about that is in the first trailer is called A Raven from King's Landing i can see what you mean tho :)

Which also played during the very first trailer, just with different instruments :P As for the song's name, didn't know that so thanks for that

• Gryff's face if you spare him in episode 4:

Alt text

Gryff's face after you beat him up and beat out one of his eyes with a cane:

Alt text

• edited July 2015

DOGGY!

Alt text

too bad he was on the screen for 2 seconds and didn't play any kind of role...

It was basically:

Telltale: Hey, we have dog models in case you forgot...

:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.