Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Actually, some northerners worship the seven. For example: House Mormont, House Manderly.

It depends on your religion. Most Northmen and some people from the Riverlands worship the Old Gods, meaning they would take their vows in f

• For me it looks like if player gives him the full beating his right eye gets some damage too :\ I hope it's not completely blind, at least.

JakeSt123 posted: »

In the files for Episode 4 there's not only a mesh for Gryff's left eye being damaged, but his right, too. In the game it looks as if you only blind him in one eye but maybe he originally would've been blinded completely?

• Yeah, after Royland said: "Roose Bolton is the warden of the north"

Ludd sais something like this: "... and we've been their bannerman for five fucking centuries, you c*nt!"

• Yeah, even Ludd said: "As long as Roose gets his ironwood he doesnt care". And since Ludd has taken all the ironwood for himself and his people are no skilled craftsmen Roose probably isnt too happy at the moment. I think Ramsay will find out that Ludd has disobeyed his orders and he will flay Gryff to show him what happens if you disobey "an order of the warden of the north"

What if Ramsay turns against the whitehills because they defied his order? (maybe you could even offer ramsay to wipe out the whitehills,so you could give ramsay the ironwood you gave to the whitehills)

• The Forrester worship the old gods. In Talias song you can hear it:

Fight on, fight on, Ethan the Brave, Old gods bear steel with you.

One thing i noticed is: Frostfinger mentions that you can say your vows in front of the weirwood (old ways) or in the sept (new ways),why di

• Most Northmen

I know The Manderlys follow the Seven. They were once a noble Reachland house that was exiled and founded the only major city in The North.

The Mormonts, I have no idea. Most likely they follow the Old Gods.

The only other prominent house in The North that follows The Seven is ours truly, House Whitehill!

Brodester08 posted: »

Actually, some northerners worship the seven. For example: House Mormont, House Manderly.

• I like that, I would even help Ramsay to do it.

N8eule posted: »

Yeah, even Ludd said: "As long as Roose gets his ironwood he doesnt care". And since Ludd has taken all the ironwood for himself and his peo

• I am pretty sure Moromonts follow the old gods.

Most Northmen I know The Manderlys follow the Seven. They were once a noble Reachland house that was exiled and founded the only maj

• edited July 2015

[False Information]

I am pretty sure Moromonts follow the old gods.

• Ok thanks

[False Information]

• Why didn't they leave that in?

In the files for Episode 4 there's not only a mesh for Gryff's left eye being damaged, but his right, too. In the game it looks as if you only blind him in one eye but maybe he originally would've been blinded completely?

• edited July 2015

Bowen, the other squire from the beginning episode 1 sounds exactly like Shrek

• Sorry if this was already mentioned, but when exactly does Ludd joke about Rodrik beating him to death with his walking stick?

• I like the way you think

Bowen, the other squire from the beginning episode 1 sounds exactly like Shrek

• edited July 2015

In Episode 2: The Lost Lords when Ludd interrupts Rodrik's meeting with Elaena, when Ludd threatens to harvest Ironwood from wherever he pleases if you pick the option "We will stop you!" Ludd will reply with "what are you going to do, bludgeon me with a walking stick?"

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but when exactly does Ludd joke about Rodrik beating him to death with his walking stick?

• Appreciate it

AgentZ46 posted: »

In Episode 2: The Lost Lords when Ludd interrupts Rodrik's meeting with Elaena, when Ludd threatens to harvest Ironwood from wherever he ple

• This just dawned on me but... I'm pretty sure Asher or Malcom don't know Rodrick is still alive.

• I'm not sure Gared does either. In Episode 3 he tells Duncan he's heard the news about Ethan but didn't mention Rodrik at all.

This just dawned on me but... I'm pretty sure Asher or Malcom don't know Rodrick is still alive.

• Which ironically happens to his son.

In Episode 2: The Lost Lords when Ludd interrupts Rodrik's meeting with Elaena, when Ludd threatens to harvest Ironwood from wherever he ple

• Now I feel like his words in that scene were some kind of foreshadowing. In the same scene he says, that he understands lady Forrester's wish to let the youngest son attend the funeral. Now I feel like he is going to die and whether Gryff will have a chance of saying goodbye will somehow depend on us. Weird.

Which ironically happens to his son.

• Well, he probably knows, he might have got a letter, like why would Duncan go up to the wall and just happen to forget telling him that Rodrick is alive

I'm not sure Gared does either. In Episode 3 he tells Duncan he's heard the news about Ethan but didn't mention Rodrik at all.

• never in the books or TV show specify what religion House Mormont follows, but for a certainty that the origins of House Mormont was when they were awarded Bear island after a King Stark arm-wrestled the island from the Iron King.

[False Information]

• Quick question: the game says the Forrester land is on the edge of the Wolfswood, right? I'm updating the wiki for them.

• The maester isn't around or involved in the decision making to bring ser royland or Duncan, or the glenmores or not in episode 4.

• edited July 2015

Mormonts aren't Andals. And lets say they where, just because you're an andal doesn't mean you worship the seven. Jorah was knighted because he was the first man inside of Pyke during a siege. Many northmen were knighted as a result of this successful siege and given rewards of knighthood by robert baratheon

Read this: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jorah_Mormont

[False Information]

• Most likely due to the injuries he sustained from Gryff

The maester isn't around or involved in the decision making to bring ser royland or Duncan, or the glenmores or not in episode 4.

• That's embarrassing,well it seems I am wrong then.

Drbg posted: »

Mormonts aren't Andals. And lets say they where, just because you're an andal doesn't mean you worship the seven. Jorah was knighted because

• edited July 2015

What's that supposed to mean Norren?

I like the way you think

• Yes, in between Winterfell and Deepwood Motte

Quick question: the game says the Forrester land is on the edge of the Wolfswood, right? I'm updating the wiki for them.

• If you don't befriend Finn in episode 3, He tells Frostfinger that you killed Britt intentionally in the beginning of episode 4 and he also doesn't come with you and Cotter when you flee Castle Black.

• Onions have layers

What's that supposed to mean Norren?

• I see.

Onions have layers

• Absolutely

• Alt text

Onions have layers

• As long as he leaves Talia at Ironrath I would help him too, but I really hope we dont have to "see" it.

I like that, I would even help Ramsay to do it.

• I wonder who will/would take care of him I he has/ would have some severe injury.

Most likely due to the injuries he sustained from Gryff

• The maest--- oh

N8eule posted: »

I wonder who will/would take care of him I he has/ would have some severe injury.

• They are always around...whispering. They are also very great artists

Pipas posted: »

White Walker's are too shy.

• The Maester Maester. The Maester who takes care of Maesters.

The maest--- oh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.