Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Only when he's been on the ship to Essos for three hours does he realise that he forgot his mustache and beard maintenance kit.

Brodester08 posted: »

Just looks like a bit of scruff to me

• He looks better tanned. Lol

JakeSt123 posted: »

Malcolm's face changes completely between episodes: And before you pass it off as sunburn, look at the shape of his eyebrows and mustache, as well as his crow's feet and the bags beneath his eyes. Even the shape of his lips change.

• Seeing the two models side by side, the second model makes the first one look like it wasn't finished being designed.

Malcolm's face changes completely between episodes: And before you pass it off as sunburn, look at the shape of his eyebrows and mustache, as well as his crow's feet and the bags beneath his eyes. Even the shape of his lips change.

• Is the maester maester also corrupt?

N8eule posted: »

This maester is probably the traitor, I can feel it.

• I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but what are crow's feet?

• The creases people get around their eyes as they hit middle age.

I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but what are crow's feet?

• Road on the left leads into the grove.

Yeah, it's pretty huge. We've only seen the main courtyard, great hall, lord's bedroom, watchtower and a little peek at the cells.

• Count in that the Forresters probably moved on with Stark forces after the Trident before going home (thus, probably another year) and there you have it, 16 years.

Something I noticed while reading Gregor Forrester's codex page. It says that he rose to lordship after his father was killed at the Trident

• Not Whitehill facetype or hair color.

Brodester08 posted: »

What if he is really a Whitehill and that's why he hates Gared?

• I really just want the choice to give the non-Gryff whitehill men to Ramsay to flay as an offering of peace. Also it'd be fucking awesome to be able to give Ramsay an ironwood flaying rack.

What if Ramsay turns against the whitehills because they defied his order? (maybe you could even offer ramsay to wipe out the whitehills,so you could give ramsay the ironwood you gave to the whitehills)

• Gared is in service to a house who worship the old gods, so he himself probably grew up with that religion.

Yeah i knew the whole north-weirwood the rest-sept thing. The 'not being able to choose where to say your vows' just bugged me,and as you said 'MOST' northmen,but not everyone.I think the ironborns worship the drowned god

• Jorah is knighted, thus he has to worship the seven. You cannot be knighted if you worship the old gods, it's faith of the seven exclusive.

I am pretty sure Moromonts follow the old gods.

• Yep, probably his personal flaying knife, although it looks like in the game he uses a standard dagger model (Mira's attacker had the same knife), and in the series the knife he uses is just a combat dagger as he flays Theon with another, smaller, single bladed knife. I think it's just lazy modelling.

Oh dear... I didn't think of that. First off, should have guessed he was threatening the older brother with the same knife he killed the younger brother, and, yeah, he seems to really like that knife. Same knife he flays people with?

• edited July 2015

Royland is also a knight and he follows the old gods.

EDIT: Jorah follows old gods of the forest.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Jorah_Mormont

Galhaar posted: »

Jorah is knighted, thus he has to worship the seven. You cannot be knighted if you worship the old gods, it's faith of the seven exclusive.

• The Sunbelt: not even once

• Actually a lot of the subtitles are completely incorrect.

Flog61 posted: »

Really? That's fairly unusual for a fairly prominent game designer. In all frankness that is a tiny bit embarrassing.

• I'm pretty sure House Branfield had a Swan sigil, judging by Malcolm's sword pommel.

I wish they did that too. Moreover, I wish we get more details for House Glenmore and House Whitehill. We don't know House Whitehill's motto

• Can't he just be the same guy... I mean he could have been sent back to the Highpoint after what happened...

TheCatWolf posted: »

Or a twin... like the Queen and her brother...

• It's gonna be strange, but Roberts ' Rebellion was 16 years ago. We know that Elissa Branfield married Gregor after this Rebellion. But their oldest son-Rodrik is about 25-27 years old. Is that a mistake or the game has some explanation?

• I think she married him before the Rebellion hence her being conflicted between her husband's loyalties and her father's loyalties.

It's gonna be strange, but Roberts ' Rebellion was 16 years ago. We know that Elissa Branfield married Gregor after this Rebellion. But their oldest son-Rodrik is about 25-27 years old. Is that a mistake or the game has some explanation?

• Maybe he aged like 7 years on the way to Essos!!

The creases people get around their eyes as they hit middle age.

• They changed the Codex to fix this very mistake, you can see this in the in-game codex.

It's gonna be strange, but Roberts ' Rebellion was 16 years ago. We know that Elissa Branfield married Gregor after this Rebellion. But their oldest son-Rodrik is about 25-27 years old. Is that a mistake or the game has some explanation?

• Oh, thanks, I didn't know about it

Walker99 posted: »

They changed the Codex to fix this very mistake, you can see this in the in-game codex.

• His super speed has consequences = he ages faster when he uses it.

Proasheck posted: »

Maybe he aged like 7 years on the way to Essos!!

• Yeah!!

His super speed has consequences = he ages faster when he uses it.

• His origins are unnamed (Royland), thus he can easily be from one of the southern kingdoms. Degore doesn't exactly sound northern. As for Jorah, the wiki might have incorrect information as Jorah never states that he worships the old gods, but it is explained in the books that one can only be knighted in the "light of the seven".

Royland is also a knight and he follows the old gods. EDIT: Jorah follows old gods of the forest. http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Jorah_Mormont

• Royland Degore joined Lord Forrester’s army after his family was murdered by Ironborn during Balon Greyjoy’s rebellion. Degore had a natural grasp of military tactics and strategy and came to play a crucial role in the Siege of Pyke that ended the war. In the months that followed, King Robert awarded Royland a knighthood and Lord Forrester asked him to serve as Ironrath’s Master-at-Arms. Ser Royland still holds the position and is known for his military expertise… as well as his legendary temper.

If this information helps anyone in anyway.

Galhaar posted: »

His origins are unnamed (Royland), thus he can easily be from one of the southern kingdoms. Degore doesn't exactly sound northern. As for Jo

• Beskha is an islander-she's from Basilisk Isles( According to Samoa Joe's character's words)
    Alt text

• Calling someonhe a Basilisk doesn't nessacarily mean you're from Basilisk Isles does it?

Beskha is an islander-she's from Basilisk Isles( According to Samoa Joe's character's words)

• I suppose its more like in 'deadly, cold and fast beast' Basilik

Beskha is an islander-she's from Basilisk Isles( According to Samoa Joe's character's words)

• I suppose its more like in 'deadly, cold and fast beast' Basilik

• Basically Cersei as an animal

Yeah this thing: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Basilisks

• Asher has a nickname for Beshka, calling her Besh a few times throughout the third and fourth episodes.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Croft is originally from Westeros, he mentioned how he has in good in Essos.

And why in a harpy's tit would I ever go back to Westeros? I've got it good right here. Her grace pays good coin. I've got wine and women. I've got my own tent!"

• I've got wine and women. I've got my own tent!

Now this man is living the life.

Croft is originally from Westeros, he mentioned how he has in good in Essos. And why in a harpy's tit would I ever go back to Westeros? I've got it good right here. Her grace pays good coin. I've got wine and women. I've got my own tent!"

• What a lucky son of a bitch,eh?

I've got wine and women. I've got my own tent! Now this man is living the life.

• I noticed this while replaying episode 1. When Britt asks for Gared's sword Gared has the option to say "Aye, you'll have it" mirroring the words of what Arthur Dayne said to the smiling knight.

• This may have been mentioned before, but there are "beta" episode slides.

• And they... are... awful XD

This may have been mentioned before, but there are "beta" episode slides.

• Are you going to post them?

This may have been mentioned before, but there are "beta" episode slides.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.