Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• o

JakeSt123 posted: »

If you're talking about this, there's no model. It's literally just an unused image I found in the files, probably for an early version of the Codex or a family tree.

• Fun Facts about the C-word (not 'Crap', the other one.):

• It's been said up to 4 times in the game.
    • All three times it's been said by someone affiliated with the Whitehills. (Ludd, Britt, Whitehill soldier).
    • It's only ever been aimed at Royland or Gared, both with two C-bombs each to their name.
  • C-bomb Conspiracy Confirmed = CCC

Fun Facts about the C-word (not 'Crap', the other one.): * It's been said up to 4 times in the game. * All three times it's been said

• Doesn't Ludd say it to Ethan tho?

Ethan: 'Calm yourself, old man.'

Ludd: 'You little c*nt! Is that how you talk to a Lord?!'

Fun Facts about the C-word (not 'Crap', the other one.): * It's been said up to 4 times in the game. * All three times it's been said

• He calls him a "little fuck"

Doesn't Ludd say it to Ethan tho? Ethan: 'Calm yourself, old man.' Ludd: 'You little c*nt! Is that how you talk to a Lord?!'

• The bearded solider who was mocking Ethan in episode 3 (guy who you can strike with a cup) is also in episode 4 when you arrive to Highpoint.

• Both Royland and Duncan aren't there when you take down Gryff.

• Ludd sais something like this:

"... and we've been their bannerman for five fucking centuries, you c*nt!"

Doesn't Ludd say it to Ethan tho? Ethan: 'Calm yourself, old man.' Ludd: 'You little c*nt! Is that how you talk to a Lord?!'

• If you guys want to type out "cunt," it's fine whenever you are referring to character quotes from Game of Thrones. Just don't around calling people "cunts" and you should be fine. :P

• At least Elaena gets to see our sick ass takedown moves

Both Royland and Duncan aren't there when you take down Gryff.

• Teleportation.

The bearded solider who was mocking Ethan in episode 3 (guy who you can strike with a cup) is also in episode 4 when you arrive to Highpoint.

• You lazy Telltale.

Brodester08 posted: »

All the Genmore soldiers' faces are just Arthur with a helmet

• I had a question. Has anyone been able to rip Gared's sister's model? Does she have her own, or is hers just reused? Also, does she have a file name or is it just "Gared's sister"?

• rip Gared's sister's model

What is that supposed to mean?

I had a question. Has anyone been able to rip Gared's sister's model? Does she have her own, or is hers just reused? Also, does she have a file name or is it just "Gared's sister"?

• Find the files for the character model of the sister of Gared.

rip Gared's sister's model What is that supposed to mean?

• Or reused model.

Brodester08 posted: »

Teleportation.

• Gared's sisters model is LITERALLY just her bottom half.

Find the files for the character model of the sister of Gared.

• Holy shit, for real? Damn... Well, thanks for telling me.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Gared's sisters model is LITERALLY just her bottom half.

• That's... disturbing

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Gared's sisters model is LITERALLY just her bottom half.

• Well, Telltale seemed to want to save as much money as possible. Gared's sister is literally a pair of legs. xD

That's... disturbing

• What if Ramsay turns against the whitehills because they defied his order? (maybe you could even offer ramsay to wipe out the whitehills,so you could give ramsay the ironwood you gave to the whitehills)

• Wrong thread for his but I kinda agree. Ramsay might be there to just get the Ironwood trade flowing properly again, and that could even mean stopping the Whitehills.

What if Ramsay turns against the whitehills because they defied his order? (maybe you could even offer ramsay to wipe out the whitehills,so you could give ramsay the ironwood you gave to the whitehills)

• yeah i am sorry for that

Wrong thread for his but I kinda agree. Ramsay might be there to just get the Ironwood trade flowing properly again, and that could even mean stopping the Whitehills.

• One thing i noticed is: Frostfinger mentions that you can say your vows in front of the weirwood (old ways) or in the sept (new ways),why didn't they make you choose where to take your vows (a little flaw but understandable,as the choice isn't really that much)

• edited June 2015

It depends on your religion. Most Northmen and some people from the Riverlands worship the Old Gods, meaning they would take their vows in front of a weirwood tree. The rest of the Seven Kingdoms (Excluding the Iron Islands) will take their vows inside the Septry, since they worship the Seven (AKA The New Gods)

One thing i noticed is: Frostfinger mentions that you can say your vows in front of the weirwood (old ways) or in the sept (new ways),why di

• edited June 2015

Yeah i knew the whole north-weirwood the rest-sept thing. The 'not being able to choose where to say your vows' just bugged me,and as you said 'MOST' northmen,but not everyone.I think the ironborns worship the drowned god

It depends on your religion. Most Northmen and some people from the Riverlands worship the Old Gods, meaning they would take their vows in f

• Or a twin... like the Queen and her brother...

Or reused model.

• Yeah, it's pretty huge.

Alt text

We've only seen the main courtyard, great hall, lord's bedroom, watchtower and a little peek at the cells.

There's so much more in the main building. Where do Duncan and Royland live? Where do the other Forrester children sleep and do they have their own bedrooms? Where does that road on the left lead?

It seems that we still haven't seen all of Ironrath and its bigger than we thought... In episode 4 is the first time we see the underground cells...

• Hopefully not just like the queen and her brother.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Or a twin... like the Queen and her brother...

• I do hope we see more off it... btw. that is some beautiful art.

Yeah, it's pretty huge. We've only seen the main courtyard, great hall, lord's bedroom, watchtower and a little peek at the cells.

• I always wondered if someone from the Iron Islands got sent to the Wall where they would take their vows.

It depends on your religion. Most Northmen and some people from the Riverlands worship the Old Gods, meaning they would take their vows in f

• Going to Eastwatch and dipping seawater on their heads?

I always wondered if someone from the Iron Islands got sent to the Wall where they would take their vows.

• Maybe

Going to Eastwatch and dipping seawater on their heads?

• "The Sword In The Darkness" Croft mentions snow bears:

"Oh, that was bloody beautiful! Fucking Asher! You were pale as a snow bear's arse!"

which is something in the books, that is now in the show universe confirmed because of the game.

Here's the wikia if you want to learn about their book presence.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_bears

And remember that thing that approached Asher in "The Lost Lords" when we first see him? Yeah, that's a manticore.
    Alt text

• Yeah I noticed that too

They probably reused the model

The bearded solider who was mocking Ethan in episode 3 (guy who you can strike with a cup) is also in episode 4 when you arrive to Highpoint.

• Noice to all of that

"The Sword In The Darkness" Croft mentions snow bears: "Oh, that was bloody beautiful! Fucking Asher! You were pale as a snow bear's a

• In the files for Episode 4 there's not only a mesh for Gryff's left eye being damaged, but his right, too. In the game it looks as if you only blind him in one eye but maybe he originally would've been blinded completely?

• What is with TellTale and blinding people? Seriously.

In the files for Episode 4 there's not only a mesh for Gryff's left eye being damaged, but his right, too. In the game it looks as if you only blind him in one eye but maybe he originally would've been blinded completely?

• Kenny's the only one that comes to mind aside from Gryff. I can't remember if it happened in TWAU.

What is with TellTale and blinding people? Seriously.

• I should haven't used blinding - just damaging eyes in general.

TFTB had General Pollux, TWAU at the Bigby and Beast fight, then there's a thing with the eyes of Nima in JP:TG when she got bit by those Troodons.

Kenny's the only one that comes to mind aside from Gryff. I can't remember if it happened in TWAU.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.