Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• How the hell is Sera gonna explain to her husband that her entire family didn't show up to their wedding?

• But who takes care of the maester maester?

JakeSt123 posted: »

The Maester Maester. The Maester who takes care of Maesters.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"You wouldn't believe it, they were all killed in a horrible horse cart accident on the way to our wedding. Seventy five people squished into one cart, should have known there'd be a disaster."

How the hell is Sera gonna explain to her husband that her entire family didn't show up to their wedding?

• "But that doesn't matter right now because your dick is mine."

-Sera

dojo32161 posted: »

"You wouldn't believe it, they were all killed in a horrible horse cart accident on the way to our wedding. Seventy five people squished into one cart, should have known there'd be a disaster."

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"Sera, maybe we should call off the wedding just so you can grieve for a bi--"

"No no, I'm fine, most of them were dicks anyway."

"But that doesn't matter right now because your dick is mine." -Sera

• RIP House Durwell

• "But dear, they were your fam--"

"You. Are. Mine."

"Sera, maybe we should call off the wedding just so you can grieve for a bi--" "No no, I'm fine, most of them were dicks anyway."

• Oo my 0.0 hahaha

• edited July 2015

Maester of Maesters of Maesters obviously

But who takes care of the maester maester?

• This maester is probably the traitor, I can feel it.

Maester of Maesters of Maesters obviously

• "But dear, they were your fam--" "You. Are. Mine."

• Alt text

Brodester08 posted: »

Bowen, the other squire from the beginning episode 1 sounds exactly like Shrek

• Instead of being classed as an 'adv' (location) model, Gryff's cell is classed as an 'obj' (object). Kind of unimportant but I found it interesting.

• Do you think it could mean anything?

Instead of being classed as an 'adv' (location) model, Gryff's cell is classed as an 'obj' (object). Kind of unimportant but I found it interesting.

• I'm guessing it's either because it was only meant to show up for a couple of seconds, or that it's because it's not a 'playable' section.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Do you think it could mean anything?

• Also, shouldn't Jon Snow have scars on his face at this point?

• Ah, I had assumed it was down to not being able to actually WALK in that area. Thanks.

I'm guessing it's either because it was only meant to show up for a couple of seconds, or that it's because it's not a 'playable' section.

• And another one - in the credits, Sacha Dhawan (Gryff's VA) is misspelled as "Sacha Dhawin."

I'm on a roll today.

• This is the second misspelled actor in the credits TellTale.

And another one - in the credits, Sacha Dhawan (Gryff's VA) is misspelled as "Sacha Dhawin." I'm on a roll today.

• Poor actors.

This is the second misspelled actor in the credits TellTale.

• I think that's also part of the reason, perhaps alongside the fact it's a relatively small model in comparison to other maps.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Ah, I had assumed it was down to not being able to actually WALK in that area. Thanks.

• edited July 2015

How do 2 red headed parents produce a blonde hair son?? Gryff may not be Ludd's son which could explain the death of Lady Whitehill better...

• If you choose Duncan as your sentinel and do not try to save your sister, by using the "...", you will be called Ethan The Wise, by Snow and it will be your title.

I think its been here before, but i'm not bothered to check

• Gryff's parents are blonde. Maybe I'm just stupid but I'm certain that both his parents are blonde.

How do 2 red headed parents produce a blonde hair son?? Gryff may not be Ludd's son which could explain the death of Lady Whitehill better...

• Where did you get redhead from?

• edited July 2015

At their family painting. It was made when they were younger, and Ludds hair is probably just became greyer now since hes older.

Where did you get redhead from?

• edited July 2015

You don't have to choose Duncan for that.

Btw, nice username.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

If you choose Duncan as your sentinel and do not try to save your sister, by using the "...", you will be called Ethan The Wise, by Snow and it will be your title. I think its been here before, but i'm not bothered to check

• Well thanks. Like yours too.

I choose Duncan for this, I think its as long as you dont help your sister, your "wise".

Pipas posted: »

You don't have to choose Duncan for that. Btw, nice username.

• edited July 2015

I don't think that's supposed to be red, and Gwyn is also blonde.

Alt text\

Doesn't look red to me..

At their family painting. It was made when they were younger, and Ludds hair is probably just became greyer now since hes older.

• Yep, and if you pick any other option except for silent, Ethan will be called brave. :)

Ethan_Neck posted: »

Well thanks. Like yours too. I choose Duncan for this, I think its as long as you dont help your sister, your "wise".

• Ooo yeah thats a good point!

I don't think that's supposed to be red, and Gwyn is also blonde. \ Doesn't look red to me..

• I found it out, when I tried everything I could to let Ethan live.
    Never happend, what a moron Ramsay is

Yep, and if you pick any other option except for silent, Ethan will be called brave.

• Actually, grabbing her results in "bold."

Yep, and if you pick any other option except for silent, Ethan will be called brave.

• That's what Ramsay calls him but he still becomes Ethan the Brave.

Actually, grabbing her results in "bold."

• Really? I always heard "bold." Maybe I'm remembering wrong, I suppose I might as well replay it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

That's what Ramsay calls him but he still becomes Ethan the Brave.

• If you were disobeying Ramsay the whole time, they will indeed call him bold in the preview for Episode 2. But later in Talia's song he'll be "the brave".

Really? I always heard "bold." Maybe I'm remembering wrong, I suppose I might as well replay it.

• M'kay, I could've sworn she said "bold" in the song too but I replayed today and heard "brave" this time. I guess I misremembered

If you were disobeying Ramsay the whole time, they will indeed call him bold in the preview for Episode 2. But later in Talia's song he'll be "the brave".

• Malcolm's face changes completely between episodes:

Alt textAlt text

And before you pass it off as sunburn, look at the shape of his eyebrows and mustache, as well as his crow's feet and the bags beneath his eyes. Even the shape of his lips change.

• And before you pass it off as sunburn, look at the shape of his eyebrows and mustache

Didn't you know? Sunburn completely changes the shape of your eyebrows and mustache, it's a cruel thing. You must be careful, because sunburn does this to you... It totally does.

Malcolm's face changes completely between episodes: And before you pass it off as sunburn, look at the shape of his eyebrows and mustache, as well as his crow's feet and the bags beneath his eyes. Even the shape of his lips change.

• Just looks like a bit of scruff to me

Malcolm's face changes completely between episodes: And before you pass it off as sunburn, look at the shape of his eyebrows and mustache, as well as his crow's feet and the bags beneath his eyes. Even the shape of his lips change.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.