Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Lol I accidentally read Lady instead of Lord and I was like wtf?? And checked it x)

Lord Forrester and Duncan Tuttle have the same voice actor....for those of you who don't know. (I don't know if this was already mentioned)

• The structure would be worse if the scenes were arranged chronologically. The climax of the episode would be in the middle, all the scenes for each character would be lumped into one, etc.

Yes, f#&k logic and structure.

• kill wildlings with your food

if you mean to kill her and get the food back then yes.

Is there any chance to kill wildlings with your food in the episode 4?

• Alt text

Thanks for creating a new meme

ClemRanger posted: »

After killing her master, there is no blood on Beskha's swords Before After

• Not game related but still interesting: the Iron Throne doesn't appear in season 5.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Structure would've been better. Climax -perhaps not. Problem is, if you have to compromise the logical flow of the narrative to suit a climax, you have not planned it out very well. Not to mention, you really don't need all the characters to.. eh.. climax at the same time. It's fine to have the peak, and end, of a characters story for that episode, to be somewhere in the middle; it's only one character.

JakeSt123 posted: »

The structure would be worse if the scenes were arranged chronologically. The climax of the episode would be in the middle, all the scenes for each character would be lumped into one, etc.

• Meh Season 5 seemed like the weakest to me

Miklaus posted: »

Not game related but still interesting: the Iron Throne doesn't appear in season 5.

• Cotter is a good dude.

Krapinka posted: »

If you told Finn the truth about his knife and didn't tell Cotter, that you're still friends after he revealed your secret he'll still help

• 'The Lysa Aryn of chairs.'

Miklaus posted: »

Not game related but still interesting: the Iron Throne doesn't appear in season 5.

• When first in Danys camp, when you hear Viserion screeching, Malcolm/Beskha grab their burned arm... I liked this subtle detail.

• It seems that we still haven't seen all of Ironrath and its bigger than we thought... In episode 4 is the first time we see the underground cells...

• Hell yeah. It hurts my feelings that so much people don't trust him.

Cotter is a good dude.

• edited June 2015

When Rodrik and his group came back from highpoint how did they get into the castle? I mean there was nobody in the castle,so who opened the gate for them?

• I imagine the gate was already open when they got there and Rodrik just assumed his men saw them coming and opened the gate.

shayan80 posted: »

When Rodrik and his group came back from highpoint how did they get into the castle? I mean there was nobody in the castle,so who opened the gate for them?

• When Ramsay came to Ironrath they must have opened it (maybe even the Traitor?). They probably left it open, either because they stormed the place and want to let it fall into ruin. or more likely Ramsay was expecting Rodriks return and left the gates opened.

shayan80 posted: »

• They probably had little choice. Refusing to let Ramsay in? Bad choice.

N8eule posted: »

When Ramsay came to Ironrath they must have opened it (maybe even the Traitor?). They probably left it open, either because they stormed the

• Yep, I replayed that and even when you are an absolute dick to him, he helps you out because he understands family. God I love that Potato Fucker, I really don't want to see him go.

Krapinka posted: »

Hell yeah. It hurts my feelings that so much people don't trust him.

• That's the funny thing about how GOT works, not all the scenes happen in order. So a Mira scene could happen before a Gared scene, but Asher could be before Mira or far after, its strange but unique, and the show does it to. Also time passes a lot between scenes, every season is roughly a year, keep that in mind, so that is why some things happen rapidly like Britt becoming a Nights Watchmen, because a unspecified amount of time passed between the Gared scenes.

JakeSt123 posted: »

The structure would be worse if the scenes were arranged chronologically. The climax of the episode would be in the middle, all the scenes for each character would be lumped into one, etc.

• edited June 2015

The Forrester death stare is inherited

Mother
    Alt text

Daughter

Alt text

• Something I noticed while reading Gregor Forrester's codex page. It says that he rose to lordship after his father was killed at the Trident during Robert's Rebellion, yet it also states that he has led House Forrester for 16 years until being killed at the Twins. Now, we know that at the start of Season 1, Robert has ruled for 17 years, and each season is takes place roughly over a year, so the Red Wedding takes place 19 years after Gregor's father died at the Trident. Now let's say that the codex page only takes into account the years in which Gregor ruled Ironrath before marching south with Robb Start (although this is unlikely, given the wording of the codex), then we can take off two years, which still means that he has ruled Ironrath for 17 years, not 16. Probably just a mistake by Telltale, but I wanted to point it out.

• Frostfinger is highborn, or at most a knight. He knows how to read and Gared refers to him as ser

• Game of Thrones wasnt the first telltale game where featured multiple playable characters, the first was Jurassic park.

• Indeed.

Game of Thrones also isn't the first TellTale series where there isn't five episodes: Jurassic Park had four. (not sure about the games before JP)

Game of Thrones wasnt the first telltale game where featured multiple playable characters, the first was Jurassic park.

• Sam and Max Season 1 had 6 episodes and I think it was their Law and Order game that had 7

Indeed. Game of Thrones also isn't the first TellTale series where there isn't five episodes: Jurassic Park had four. (not sure about the games before JP)

• What if he is really a Whitehill and that's why he hates Gared?

Frostfinger is highborn, or at most a knight. He knows how to read and Gared refers to him as ser

• Everyday is a school day.

Sam and Max Season 1 had 6 episodes and I think it was their Law and Order game that had 7

• All the Genmore soldiers' faces are just Arthur with a helmet

• And your proof is.... where?

Brodester08 posted: »

What if he is really a Whitehill and that's why he hates Gared?

• edited June 2015

@ArthurV Sorry to disturb you, but did Harys arrive with Gryff from Harrenhall?

• Not ArthurV but it seems like it considering we first saw him in Gryff's first scene. If he'd been around beforehand he would have been spotted in Episode 2, probably filling the place of the soldier on the steps.

@ArthurV Sorry to disturb you, but did Harys arrive with Gryff from Harrenhall?

• "What if."

It was speculation not a statement of fact.

And your proof is.... where?

• Apparently there is a model of Mira with blonde hair like Elissa Forrester.

• There's countless reused models :/

Apparently there is a model of Mira with blonde hair like Elissa Forrester.

• It could be a reused model, but at the same time it couldn't be. Just thought it was interesting

Brodester08 posted: »

There's countless reused models

• edited June 2015

If you're talking about this, there's no model. It's literally just an unused image I found in the files, probably for an early version of the Codex or a family tree.

Apparently there is a model of Mira with blonde hair like Elissa Forrester.

• War of Five kings lasted only one year.

Something I noticed while reading Gregor Forrester's codex page. It says that he rose to lordship after his father was killed at the Trident

• Well usually people adress their superior as a sir or madam ....

Frostfinger is highborn, or at most a knight. He knows how to read and Gared refers to him as ser

• Well, if we are to assume that the rule about 1 season being one year is true, then it went on for close to two years, since Robb Stark marched south near the end of Season 1 (before Ned was killed) and died at in S3E9, so the war probably went on for about 2 years.

War of Five kings lasted only one year.

• edited June 2015

Well when you put it like that .... it makes sense. TT probably didnt counted War for some reason.

Well, if we are to assume that the rule about 1 season being one year is true, then it went on for close to two years, since Robb Stark marc

• Well in the World of Ice and Fire things work differently.

Well usually people adress their superior as a sir or madam ....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.