Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• @ArthurV Sorry to disturb you, but did Harys arrive with Gryff from Harrenhall?

• edited June 2015

The metal doesn't cover the palm, because there'd be no way to grip a sword if that were the case. The technique is commonly called half-swording, and is shown in many medieval treatises. It is a valid technique, even bare handed.

in real battle he would use mailed gloves I guess. And in training it might be just a training sword.

• Not sure how it happens exactly because a friend told me, but based on what you say to Gryff before the Glenmore come in, Gryff can knock you down, it will then let you do the QTE that Royland taught you to knock Gryff down

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

Yeah that happened to me. I failed it so I restarted. Got it the second time :D. I think you have to stay "I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Poogers555 posted: »

Not sure how it happens exactly because a friend told me, but based on what you say to Gryff before the Glenmore come in, Gryff can knock you down, it will then let you do the QTE that Royland taught you to knock Gryff down

• Typo in the options
    Alt text
    But corrected in the dialogue
    Alt text

• [removed]

• Wrong place. Go to the Support forums

• thx but where is support forrums

thx again

Wrong place. Go to the Support forums

• D you see the black toolbar, with the "Community" one having a white triangle underneath? Go to the right and you'll see it

daivic posted: »

thx but where is support forrums thx again

• Alt text

Rodrik's face throughout the episodes.

1. Episode 1
    2. Start of Ep2
    3. End of Ep2
    4. Ep3
    5. Ep3 (beaten by Gryff)
    6. Ep4

It's worth noting his hair colour changed after Episode 1 (becoming a darker brown) and his eye colour changed from blue to green in Episode 4. His facial hair has been getting more rough as episodes go on, and it looks like his mustache and chinstrap are connecting into a full beard. As for his scars, they'll either be fully healed or have minimal scarring by Ep6.

• In episode 4, when you reach Silvi's camp, if you talk to Finn and click on him three times he'll say: "What? You miss me or something?"
    And Gared will look down with a guilty face xD

• Rodrik's scars are metal as fuck, though. He better remain scarred, damnit.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Rodrik's face throughout the episodes. * Episode 1 * Start of Ep2 * End of Ep2 * Ep3 * Ep3 (beaten by Gryff) * Ep4 It's worth

• I saw that on my first playthrough, because I click everything, so its kind of like what happens with Arthur if you take him to Highpoint, just not as hilarious.

Ayton_ posted: »

In episode 4, when you reach Silvi's camp, if you talk to Finn and click on him three times he'll say: "What? You miss me or something?" And Gared will look down with a guilty face xD

• Unpatchable

ClemRanger posted: »

Typo in the options But corrected in the dialogue

• Very minor detail - in episode 2, when Talia is helping Rodrik walking out of his room to attend the council meeting, he is wearing a green shirt/doublet thingy, but in the following scene in the courtyard he is shown wearing his usual blue attire.

• I'm sure its already been said before, but if you side with Finn in episode 2 instead of Cotter, then he is the one who gets pissed at you instead of Finn. On your walk to the Weirwood, your talk with him is considerably different then your talk with Finn. While Finn mentions he is afraid of dying alone and that nobody will remember him, Cotter wants nothing more then to see his family, and have a good friend he can trust and talk to. Worth noting also, that he mentioned being born near Hardhome. So if that is true, then he probably doesn't have much of a family left after episode 8 of the show.

• He also wears the same shirt in his first scene of Ep3. He only ever wears it after he's just got out of bed so it's safe to say they're pyjamas.

Very minor detail - in episode 2, when Talia is helping Rodrik walking out of his room to attend the council meeting, he is wearing a green shirt/doublet thingy, but in the following scene in the courtyard he is shown wearing his usual blue attire.

• You're probably right. I just thought it was weird that they change it from one scene to another because he and Talia seem to head straight for the door there. Also, has anyone picked the option not to accept her help? What happens in that case? (I really love their brother-sister bond so for me there was no way I'd refuse my cute little sis anything ^^)

He also wears the same shirt in his first scene of Ep3. He only ever wears it after he's just got out of bed so it's safe to say they're pyjamas.

• If your refuse, Rodrik says that he must do it on his own and i think he uses Ryon's sword for support when he walks.

You're probably right. I just thought it was weird that they change it from one scene to another because he and Talia seem to head straight

• Well, I think that by "family" he means Sylvi, because he has never mentioned any other relatives. If he ever had them, they probably were already dead when he was sentenced to the wall, which is not surprising, considering how hard is wildling's life.

I'm sure its already been said before, but if you side with Finn in episode 2 instead of Cotter, then he is the one who gets pissed at you i

• Even Rodrick is confused

• Rodrick's face expression on the second picture is just PRICELESS.

• edited June 2015

Probably, but if his parents were still alive past this point, they certainly are not now.

Krapinka posted: »

Well, I think that by "family" he means Sylvi, because he has never mentioned any other relatives. If he ever had them, they probably were a

• Yep, priceless. "Come on Telltale, proofread! I can't even walk well and I could bloody well do it!"

Krapinka posted: »

Rodrick's face expression on the second picture is just PRICELESS.

• I really love all the little details with the scars and beard that I picked up on while playing.

Never noticed the eye and hair colour thing though.

Rodrik's face throughout the episodes. * Episode 1 * Start of Ep2 * End of Ep2 * Ep3 * Ep3 (beaten by Gryff) * Ep4 It's worth

• edited June 2015

Some people are speculating that an Ice Dragon could be seen at Hardhome as some sort of easter egg :

"Thunder rumbled softly in the distance, but above him the clouds were breaking up. Jon searched the sky until he found the Ice Dragon, then turned the mare north for the Wall and Castle Black"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3s6COeH1o

Maybe he's the source of the infamous White Walker mist, as we saw in that episode, which was able to instantly kill thousands of wildlings on the other side of the gate. An ice dragon would be able to breathe a freezing insta-kill mist, one would think.

• thx alot

D you see the black toolbar, with the "Community" one having a white triangle underneath? Go to the right and you'll see it

• Eh, probably not, though the thought of the Ice Dragon perhaps being somewhat like the White Walkers has crossed my mind. It DOES have the same pale blue eyes, so perhaps its the resurrected body of an ancient dragon? Hey, nothing is really impossible in the world of ice and fire.

FishySticks posted: »

Some people are speculating that an Ice Dragon could be seen at Hardhome as some sort of easter egg : "Thunder rumbled softly in the dist

• The red eyed version in ep 2 was pretty badass!

• edited June 2015

Eleana calls Gryff a pig...
    Alt text
    A dog...
    Alt text
    ... but would prefer a horse
    Alt text

• She has a horse fetish.

Eleana calls Gryff a pig... A dog... ... but would prefer a horse

• Are you saying you ship Elaena x Sarah Jessica Parker?

She has a horse fetish.

• Thats exactly what i'm saying, Norren!

Are you saying you ship Elaena x Sarah Jessica Parker?

• [removed]

• edited June 2015

Andros & Lyman = gay couple?

Not to be one of those people who points and shouts romance at the slightest hint but I got the inclination that they were lovers. Yes they are business associates but that also seems to be a red herring against their status as lovers: Andros acts protective of Lyman when he catches you talking to him and if you tell Lyman and Andros shared his secret then Lyman seems heartbroken. The fact he shared the secret with Andros to begin with as well.

Yeah, they're lovers, you might get to use this against Andros too, and I doubt that would make Margery happy given she doesn't discriminate.

• edited June 2015

[removed]

Doughnuts posted: »

Andros & Lyman = gay couple? Not to be one of those people who points and shouts romance at the slightest hint but I got the inclinat

• Gee, and look how I posted them both at the same time! It surely couldn't possibly have been a fault Internet lag or anything!

just wow dude.

• Chill, lol... sorry if I offended you, but your 1st comment was (Andos & Lyman = gay couple?) and the 2nd (Lyman + Andros = Gay, or something like that) but you edited it... So it wasn't an internet lag... REKT

Doughnuts posted: »

Gee, and look how I posted them both at the same time! It surely couldn't possibly have been a fault Internet lag or anything! just wow dude.

• I was afraid Tarwick was coming on to Mira, need some more Sera conflict ey...?

quinnics posted: »

Not sure if this was mentioned, but episode four seemed to have some romantic hints and undertones for Mira and Morgryn. At least from what

Sign in to comment in this discussion.