Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I think the only other way for Ludd to die is in the Rodrick story if you choose to follow him.

Is there another way to kill Ludd if Asher is alive besides poisoning him? Does the ambush give you the option to kill him?

• Love the new avatar, that guy was the real mvp

"My lord! We have to get you-"

The farm that Asher ambushes the Whitehill soldiers at in the beggining is actually Gared's farm...

• But Fables can come back ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, hint that its DEAD.

• They might have reused the skull, but the antlers are different. The eye socket has a bumpy shape, the front teeth are missing, overall less teeth...

I thought for sure we were gonna face a shadowcat when I saw the scratch marks on the tree.

dojo32161 posted: »

So did the animal carcass remind anyone else of the Jersey Devil?

• If it really was him, you'd know. He's the only fat man in finery we see throughout the game.

soysauce posted: »

I don't have a picture but if you look closely before Mira's execution while she is walking toward the chopping block. You can see Andros' h

• Well, there's Joe.

I have killed so many of the reused models that it is starting to feel slightly awkward.

• We will always remember him. He will be in our hearts forever.

Love the new avatar, that guy was the real mvp "My lord! We have to get you-"

• :O I think you're right!

The farm that Asher ambushes the Whitehill soldiers at in the beggining is actually Gared's farm...

• If Rodrik fights Gryff in EP6 he attempts to use the move Royland taught him.

• So I'm not sure if anyone noticed that but...

enter image description here

Once the Lannister guards leave with Tom's corpse, Mira and Morgryn just suddenly dissapear but the other random 2 NPCs don't. Mira Forrester and Rickard Morgryn have teleportation abilities? lol

• Maybe some sort of symbol? That Mira still technically died because she has lost her freedom? I haven't actually seen the version where Mira lives yet.

• maybe teleportation is how Mira will escape Morgryn's wrath!

• edited November 2015

Now I'm glad that I agreed to marry Morgryn xD

Brodester08 posted: »

maybe teleportation is how Mira will escape Morgryn's wrath!

• Yeah, and you can't dodge the bolt to the chest that comes next. Like, at this range, even Gryff should have been able to do an headshot

AgentZ46 posted: »

If Rodrik fights Gryff in EP6 he attempts to use the move Royland taught him.

• edited November 2015

I'm pretty sure the person who is executed just before Mira or Tom is Lord Andros.

Apologies if this has already been brought up.

• wat. I rightfully executed Duncan but I still watched Royland's last stand as Rodrik.

Macropod posted: »

I have a Gwyn ending too, Sentinel died in the Codex and I saw that scene I mentioned before. Btw if traitor is killed, you will not spot

• So, I rightfully executed Duncan and my sentinel was Royland (the only correct choice.) In my Rodrik playthrough when Royland saved Rodrik and stayed back to fight the Whitehills he used the same animation Lord Forrester did when he had his last stand against the Freys.

• He was surely a dank fella...

• I thought that it was pretty impressive of Royland, grabbing the steel sword with his bare-hands.

So, I rightfully executed Duncan and my sentinel was Royland (the only correct choice.) In my Rodrik playthrough when Royland saved Rodrik a

• If Bloodsong died by Asher, most of his lines and moves are replaced by Amaya...

• Josera's bear is called Shadow, he only tells you if you say that he fought well too.

• If you cut his fingers he will also save Asher :D

• I swear to god, I laughed when he said that and then died. xDD

• So many edits...

If you cut his fingers he will also save Asher

• I didn't think this was news I saw it straight away it's very obvious.

soysauce posted: »

I don't have a picture but if you look closely before Mira's execution while she is walking toward the chopping block. You can see Andros' h

• That's a great pi- Arrows hits neck.

He was surely a dank fella...

• I got that bit weird that you call a snow bear Shadow.

Josera's bear is called Shadow, he only tells you if you say that he fought well too.

• That kinda reminds of how in episode 1, when Duncan goes to leave the Great Hall, after they settled on Gared being sent to the Wall, his body vanishes when the game pauses to load the next scene.

• How about a dog called Ghost

NicWarden posted: »

I got that bit weird that you call a snow bear Shadow.

• Or in episode 4 when the Highpoint scene ends, Royland/Duncan actually teleport. LMAO the Forresters should've actually teleport out of Ironrath so they can live xD

MichaelBP posted: »

That kinda reminds of how in episode 1, when Duncan goes to leave the Great Hall, after they settled on Gared being sent to the Wall, his body vanishes when the game pauses to load the next scene.

• The title "Gregor the good" is obviously short for "Gregor the good at making babies".

• This is a pretty gunny glitch tbh. Teleportation is difficult art to master, but Ramsay and Littlefinger were able to master it as well.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Or in episode 4 when the Highpoint scene ends, Royland/Duncan actually teleport. LMAO the Forresters should've actually teleport out of Ironrath so they can live xD

• But he's a direwolf, and the name is actually fitting since he's an albino and is very quiet.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

How about a dog called Ghost

• Or, "Gregor the good at lying to his wife about having bastard children."

DoubleJump posted: »

The title "Gregor the good" is obviously short for "Gregor the good at making babies".

• Seriously, so many kids, he even beat ned.

DoubleJump posted: »

The title "Gregor the good" is obviously short for "Gregor the good at making babies".

• If you finish episode 6 even if your Mira is not executed she does not appear on main screen just like Asher/Rodrik after episode 5 (depends on who you leave behind)

• Does anyone know if the update added Gryff's eyepatch for Episode 5???

• It probably did considering the trailer showed him with it.

Atleast I hope they did, because they bothered to fix it for episode 6 why still keep in it in episode 5

DillonDex posted: »

Does anyone know if the update added Gryff's eyepatch for Episode 5???

• Northern sperm is the strongest.

Seriously, so many kids, he even beat ned.

• In the 'Previously on Game Of Thrones' segment in Episode 6, Damien is wearing a helmet, even though he didn't in the actual episode. Also, there's no blood on Mira's face or hands for some reason...

Recap:

Episode 2:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.