Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• It did for PS4, not sure about PC

DillonDex posted: »

Does anyone know if the update added Gryff's eyepatch for Episode 5???

• I may be wrong but I think the area where Asher/Rodrik falls unconsious is where Rodrik met Gwyn in secret during EP3.

• Aye, I agree. I think so too.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I may be wrong but I think the area where Asher/Rodrik falls unconsious is where Rodrik met Gwyn in secret during EP3.

• You are right

I may be wrong but I think the area where Asher/Rodrik falls unconsious is where Rodrik met Gwyn in secret during EP3.

• Goed gezien haha.

Michellemus posted: »

Idk if anyone said this, but the guy that was beheaded before Mira/Tom was Lord Andros. Just noticed it as I replayed the episode with Rodrik :P

• Gared is also wearing his Night's Watch clothes in the scene with Gregor, from episode 1, in episode 6's "Previously on Game of Thrones"

SerMarve posted: »

In the 'Previously on Game Of Thrones' segment in Episode 6, Damien is wearing a helmet, even though he didn't in the actual episode. Also, there's no blood on Mira's face or hands for some reason... Recap: Episode 2:

• edited November 2015

I actually thought to myself "OW, THE EDGE!" when he told me the bear's name. Lol.

You know a guy tries too hard to be cool when he names a freaking coca cola bear "Shadow"!

Josera's bear is called Shadow, he only tells you if you say that he fought well too.

• Can confirm for PC. It was added.

DillonDex posted: »

Does anyone know if the update added Gryff's eyepatch for Episode 5???

• Even if Mira survives, she's not on the title screen along with the playable surviving characters Rodrik/Asher and Gared.

Guess Telltale plans to toss her aside for good.

• edited November 2015

Is this an actual dialogue choice? pure gold.

• edited November 2015

It's kinda ironic. We've been told again and again by Margaery the entire season that she will eventually help Mira, that her loyalty won't go unrewarded. But she not once lifted a finger to help her, even abandoning her to her death in the end.

The only person that actually managed to do good on a promise to Mira, of all people, was Cersei. She fulffiled her end of the deal and got Lord Andros thrown into the Black Cells at Mira's request, even if she screws up when talking to Tyrion. Had only Mira mentioned Lord Morgryn instead of Andros, Cersei would have ended up unknowingly saving Mira's life.

• Hmm.. I don't think there is, because you always get stopped by Gryff otherwise. You can throw a hatchet into his shoulder if you pull your sword on him though, which I'm guessing is the ambush option.

Is there another way to kill Ludd if Asher is alive besides poisoning him? Does the ambush give you the option to kill him?

• edited November 2015

Best part is his helmet is covering some of his neck... and he gets hit in the neck XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Love the new avatar, that guy was the real mvp "My lord! We have to get you-"

• Its messed up, poor Tom screaming for help :(

Maybe some sort of symbol? That Mira still technically died because she has lost her freedom? I haven't actually seen the version where Mira lives yet.

• +1 for calling it Coca Cola bear, I will now forever call Polar Bears that XD

FishySticks posted: »

I actually thought to myself "OW, THE EDGE!" when he told me the bear's name. Lol. You know a guy tries too hard to be cool when he names a freaking coca cola bear "Shadow"!

• Sees "Cry Plays" smiles and nods

SerMarve posted: »

In the 'Previously on Game Of Thrones' segment in Episode 6, Damien is wearing a helmet, even though he didn't in the actual episode. Also, there's no blood on Mira's face or hands for some reason... Recap: Episode 2:

• If Asher is alive, Harys calls Lady Forrester a "Fucking Forrester Bitch!"

With Rodrik, he calls her a "Fucking Forrester Cunt!"

• That was weird. Cersei isn't the nice kind, and we failed our end of the deal, so I don't see why she'd jail Andros.

Unless she actually believed Mira when she told her the lie Tyrion told her to say, but Cersei's smart, don't think she'd buy it.

It's kinda ironic. We've been told again and again by Margaery the entire season that she will eventually help Mira, that her loyalty won't

• Harys is Athena confirmed.

• Yup, that also bothered me a lot.

MichaelBP posted: »

Gared is also wearing his Night's Watch clothes in the scene with Gregor, from episode 1, in episode 6's "Previously on Game of Thrones"

• edited November 2015

Just look at Craster. or Walder

Brodester08 posted: »

Northern sperm is the strongest.

• Yup, and the little farm where Asher set up camp at the beginning of the episode was the Tuttles.

• I don't really like glitches a lot cuz for me, they break the immersion but I got used to them mostly in Telltale games...

ClemRanger posted: »

I love that glitch!

• The Wall makes sense, since it's in every opening of the TV show too, regardless of if they go there or not. I was really hoping for there to be a little North Grove during that instead of Meereen.

The Wall is in the intro of all Episodes, despite the fact that Gared is only at the Wall during The Lost Lords, The Sword in the Darkness a

• Took me a moment to realize it wasn't him. There is another one of Elsera's warriors that looks exactly like Norren too.

Anyone else notice Frostfinger's lost angry wildling twin? I know they reuse models, but c'mon Telltale...this one was too obvious

• Couldn't it also be Erik?

dojo32161 posted: »

Eh if Bowen died he doesn't show up, it's instead a random Forrestor soldier.

• I think Cersei wanted to get rid of Andros anyway, and just acted as if she generously gave Mira something for talking to Tyrion.

Donut Funn posted: »

That was weird. Cersei isn't the nice kind, and we failed our end of the deal, so I don't see why she'd jail Andros. Unless she actually believed Mira when she told her the lie Tyrion told her to say, but Cersei's smart, don't think she'd buy it.

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited November 2015

Well, I just replayed it and it's not there? I even deleted my ep5 files form the Archive folder and then re-downloaded them.

Did you play it on Steam (I do)?

(There is also no sound effect when Asher, for me, gets hit in the eye by Harys?)

Can confirm for PC. It was added.

• Not to get technical but Walder Frey is a riverlander.

Just look at Craster. or Walder

• If Rodrik dies in Episode 5, It's shown he is fighting with the FORRESTER SWORD, while in Episode 6 Asher gets it somehow from your Sentinel.

• Woah I didn't realize that.

If Rodrik dies in Episode 5, It's shown he is fighting with the FORRESTER SWORD, while in Episode 6 Asher gets it somehow from your Sentinel.

• The way I look at it, the sword that Rodrik carries during the version he dies, it was just a simple Greatsword and he never brought his father's sword with him.

It could also be that the Forresters have more greatswords, but that doesn't explain why Gregor asked Gared to guard his sword with his life.

If Rodrik dies in Episode 5, It's shown he is fighting with the FORRESTER SWORD, while in Episode 6 Asher gets it somehow from your Sentinel.

• nonono, It was the same sword as Gregor's Look at the Sigils at the Grip :)

The way I look at it, the sword that Rodrik carries during the version he dies, it was just a simple Greatsword and he never brought his fat

• Damn, lines like that makes me really feel bad for letting him die.

• edited November 2015

Does this asshole soldier survive no matter what you do?

enter image description here

I know this guy thankfully dies towards the beginning of the fight.

• edited November 2015

The top one gets killed by Royland in his 'final stand' I think (Duncan doesn't kill anyone).

Where did you get those btw?

Does this asshole soldier survive no matter what you do? I know this guy thankfully dies towards the beginning of the fight.

• edited November 2015

Asher and Gared are the only ones left in my menu, so sad.

Also, you can see Ironrath burning.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.