The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Bioshock. Do it now, or your soul may be lost forever.

I got $10 on my xbox account and need help deciding what to get with it. The choices are: Mirror's Edge Beyond Good and Evil HD

• From where I sit, the ceiling. You?

'Sup?

• That'll be nice. Do you have a week or two off?

I'm just glad I've only got two and a half more weeks of school left, and then it'll be Christmas

• Eh, ok I suppose. Currently in the process of moving and trying to renew my ID. Cause not being able to purchase alcohol is a real bastard.

How's my favorite Hip-hop head?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hey, long time no see. How's it going?

• A lot. My boss is a dickhead, so I've been dealing with him and his shit.

Trying to stay positive.

From where I sit, the ceiling. You?

• Captain America Civil War trailer

enter link description here

• Pretty good! I got accepted back into college and start at UCF this January. Should be great,

Eh, ok I suppose. Currently in the process of moving and trying to renew my ID. Cause not being able to purchase alcohol is a real bastard. How's my favorite Hip-hop head?

• Borderlands!

I got $10 on my xbox account and need help deciding what to get with it. The choices are: Mirror's Edge Beyond Good and Evil HD

• I was on Facebook, looking through my suggested friends list, all based off of mutual friends, and realized just how many relatives I have that I don't know. My surname is quite rare, which is even weirder. I've never met someone with my name who wasn't related to me in some way.

• Da shit's going down

Captain America Civil War trailer enter link description here

• http://thespiritscience.net/

I already know about water that can give energy and take the water is the key for spiritual world.

How many of you watching Spirit Science?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XtDennZr5fA

Spirit Sience. Uuuuuuu

• edited November 2015

enter link description here

This is genius!!

NO SERIOUSLY XD

• School doesn't start up until February next year (school starts in late January-early February and ends in December over here.

That'll be nice. Do you have a week or two off?

• Sorry, not science.

ualexen92 posted: »

http://thespiritscience.net/ I already know about water that can give energy and take the water is the key for spiritual world. How many of you watching Spirit Science? https://youtube.com/watch?v=XtDennZr5fA Spirit Sience. Uuuuuuu

• I see. And what is it that you do for a living, if I might ask?

A lot. My boss is a dickhead, so I've been dealing with him and his shit. Trying to stay positive.

• Let me just get some Wagner music playing.

• I cant wait :')

• I'm an overnight grocery stocker a Meijer. Basically I was recommended for a team lead trainee position, but after I had shown interest in pursuing the offer further, my boss dipped out of the arrangement and now I have to wait around for the offer to spring up again from fuck knows where.

I see. And what is it that you do for a living, if I might ask?

• Just got back from watching MockingJay part 2...

That shit was so heavy and intense. (and obviously super amazing). Feel slightly depressed that it's now over too.

Sat eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream and watching Fairy Tail trying to cheer myself up.

• watching Fairy Tail

Which episode(s)?

Just got back from watching MockingJay part 2... That shit was so heavy and intense. (and obviously super amazing). Feel slightly depress

• Just catching up on the latest dub episodes that have come out. So season 5 episode 35 I'm on atm.

Wish I could watch it sub, but I started the dub first and now it's so weird to watch it subbed so I have to wait and it kills me every time.

dojo32161 posted: »

watching Fairy Tail Which episode(s)?

• I kind of laughed at Cap' and Bucky puttin' the beat down on Iron Man at the end. lol

• Yeah, I wait for the dub too.

Just catching up on the latest dub episodes that have come out. So season 5 episode 35 I'm on atm. Wish I could watch it sub, but I started the dub first and now it's so weird to watch it subbed so I have to wait and it kills me every time.

• That trailer looked bloody amazing. When it came out last night, I was hanging out with some friends and I had missed the earlier hints about there being some surprise for Civil War fans, so it caught me off guard when I was on my phone and saw a trailer finally came out.

• Oh, then you get it..

Isn't waiting for more episodes like some subtle form of torture?!? Binge watching it for the first time through was amazing, but then I caught up. I tried to find a replacement for it, but I don't find anything I like as much as I love Fairy Tail.

They release 11 episodes at a time and I watch them all in a day then it's back to being lost and waiting. I have one episode left now..

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, I wait for the dub too.

• I feel your pain.

Oh, then you get it.. Isn't waiting for more episodes like some subtle form of torture?!? Binge watching it for the first time through wa

• Unfortunate. Well, I hope it works out in the end.

I'm an overnight grocery stocker a Meijer. Basically I was recommended for a team lead trainee position, but after I had shown interest in p

• Thanks. I appreciate it.

Unfortunate. Well, I hope it works out in the end.

• Just curious. What kind of computer is it?

So I was planning on playing Minecraft Story Mode on my computer once I got home tonight after a 3 hour train ride. I packed up everything,

• A MacBook Pro

Just curious. What kind of computer is it?

• edited November 2015

Telltales fan base in a nutshell.

This is why telltale would die if they ditched the episodic shtick.

Tony_Marker posted: »

I hate the word soon.

• Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

• Happy Thanksgiving!

• Happy Landstealing day! As I call it lol. But seriously Happy Thanksgiving

• Happy Turkey Day!

• edited November 2015

Thanks to the Steam sale, I got Fallout 1-4. Any advice from people who have played them, I don't really know all that much about the Fallout series but I've heard that it's really good.

• Guess we won't be seeing you until next year.

Thanks to the Steam sale, I got Fallout 1-4. Any advice from people who have played them, I don't really know all that much about the Fallout series but I've heard that it's really good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.