The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's my birthday today, I got Fallout 4 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. That new game smell is glorious.

• happy birthday fam

TheFurryOne posted: »

It's my birthday today, I got Fallout 4 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. That new game smell is glorious.

• Happy birthday!

It's my birthday today, I got Fallout 4 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. That new game smell is glorious.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2015

This will go down as a shameful time in American history.

More batshit insanity and threats against American Muslims

Trump's fascist doggies lap up everything he says, it's fucking scary.

• It really is pathetic. He regurgitates the sentiments of the American uneducated and gets praise for it. Really doesn't paint a pleasant picture of the American populace.

BigBlindMax posted: »

This will go down as a shameful time in American history. More batshit insanity and threats against American Muslims Trump's fascist doggies lap up everything he says, it's fucking scary.

• Happy Birthday

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2015

Agreed, it's populism of the crudest kind. This is the time when leaders need to step up and tell Americans to get a grip, not validate their ignorance and paranoia. Unfortunately, the majority of us Americans have always preferred the latter.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

It really is pathetic. He regurgitates the sentiments of the American uneducated and gets praise for it. Really doesn't paint a pleasant picture of the American populace.

• Markd are you there?

• Happy Birthday!

What a climax.

Got a new story of my GTA Adventures! I haven't played much since my crew kinda went nowhere so there wasn't much interest. Although I did o

• Me and my friend did our first GTA Online heist yesterday (I've had the game for a while but I was waiting for someone with the time to do it, however, he had only recently got the game). After the setup, we started the Finale (in which he went AFK for 20 minutes just as we were about to make our way to Lester's place) and I was starting to drill the vault and my friend was taking care of the hostages, but then, at the worst possible fucking time, my controller ran out of battery! I was scrambling for a charger while my friend was trying his best to make us not fail the mission, but he obviously wasn't trying hard ENOUGH because we failed the mission about 10 seconds later. On our second go (which was about 20 minutes later because I kept accidentally giving him the wrong cut of the potential earnings), I finally got the hang of the drilling and he figured out how to keep the banker from pressing the silent alarm (it included a lot of shouting into the mic :P) we finally got the money and Lester's big escape plan was to get a helicopter with a giant magnet and lift us out of there! We both got our cut (plus $100,000 as it was our first heist) and Lester said he'd give me a call if he had anymore openings. We decided to save our money until the next heist (I'm saving for an Armoured Kuruma) and we celebrated our victory at the local bar!

• Anyone else see that batman forum section?

• Yeah I saw before any topics were there, it looked empty.

Green613 posted: »

Anyone else see that batman forum section?

• Yeah, I thought it was glitched out

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah I saw before any topics were there, it looked empty.

• Just noticed it

Anyone else see that batman forum section?

• Wanna tag him? That's a good way of getting people's attention if they're on :P

@Markd4547 where u at bruh?

joshua007 posted: »

Markd are you there?

• When you see a new forum appearing, it is generally empty initially, as either mods or staff have to move new threads to the sub forum to make it more active. At least for mods, we can't move threads into a forum until it has already been created.

Yeah, I thought it was glitched out

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

In addition to the new Batman forums, the Walking Dead forums are also placed a little higher since Michonne is coming soonish. It's below Minecraft and Batman.

• Alright, we got our Batman forums, perhaps it means that the game is pretty close.

• Not quite, the Borderlands forums went public a few days after the announcement and Game of Thrones forums went up the February after.

Alright, we got our Batman forums, perhaps it means that the game is pretty close.

• For the second day in a row, my entire campus is on lockdown. Someone spotted an armed suspect yesterday and today and now all I hear are police sirens going off, and if I'm honest, I'm a bit scared right now.

• edited December 2015

'Tis scary indeed. I find it hard to believe that people can support this man, what with wanting to build a wall at the Mexican border and deport all Muslims. Then again, the Germans and Austrians (provided they were not "undesirables") stood behind and supported Hitler's own extreme policies, so anything is possible.

If Trump becomes the sole Republican candidate, I will probably lose some of my conviction in Humanity. If he becomes president, I will be terrified for the US, much less the world. And keep in mind that I live on the other side of the Pacific.

BigBlindMax posted: »

This will go down as a shameful time in American history. More batshit insanity and threats against American Muslims Trump's fascist doggies lap up everything he says, it's fucking scary.

• edited December 2015

How do you tag someone?

Edit: Ooh I just found out

@Markd4547 Where are you?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Wanna tag him? That's a good way of getting people's attention if they're on :P @Markd4547 where u at bruh?

• I just thought this was cute

• I just recently got in contact with my old friends who were lucky enough to go to a Meet & Greet with Fall Out Boy.

They are like.... so short. I would be looking down at them since I'm 5"10' (and still growing, i think).

But, they are actually really nice, especially Patrick.

• Kinda late on this, but Happy Birthday!

• edited December 2015

damn you're tall

or maybe I'm just really short

I just recently got in contact with my old friends who were lucky enough to go to a Meet & Greet with Fall Out Boy. They are like....

• 6'2" here

I just recently got in contact with my old friends who were lucky enough to go to a Meet & Greet with Fall Out Boy. They are like....

• Silent Night

Little Drummer Boy

Joy to the World

i'm so obsessed with PTX right now and i am not even ashamed to say it

• Sometimes I hit my head when I go outside of my mom's car.

damn you're tall or maybe I'm just really short

• Represent!

But seriously searching for pants at "normal" places is impossible.

6'2" here

• I literally have zero love or respect for these mothers I don't care how bad life is on their part. If you do drugs and have a child you are killing the life inside you. You are a murderer and should be jailed. These poor children didn't ask to be born to begin with. But to be drugged and addicted is no way for a poor child to be born in this world. Have shame on you.

enter link description here

• ouch

Sometimes I hit my head when I go outside of my mom's car.

• edited December 2015

For some odd reason, the forums kept on crashing.

but here is a wip render of Ellie from TLOU (this doesn't have any lights)

enter image description here

• perks of being a tall ass muthfucka

ouch

• So, are the forums acting buggy for anyone else?

• Yeah, from time to time.

So, are the forums acting buggy for anyone else?

• So... I've been watching this video and I just found out that it's kinda full of shit:

enter link description here

Just go to 7:43 and you'll see my point. LiS has better storytelling than Telltale games? Um... WTF.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.