Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• OMG MAYA <333333

You know me well, Firehawk ;)

Ahhh Wolfenus, got something for you enter link description here

• Stupid lags are back for me... I seriously worry about the play.

• all this juvia love is all I ever wanted

enter image description here

• This made me laugh abnormally hard

Morning Fam! Urg, looks like my time off class and work are up, it was fun while it lasted. ~_~ Anyways hope you're all doing alright,

• we need to play on a x10 server or a randomizer server, or an equal randomizer, or x10 randomizer!!!!!!!

Green613 posted: »

yo @sirscrubbington im 2 good speaking of tf2 @pipas whens the next rhyiona vs rhysha, ive been playing a lot more tf2 lately and i wanna fuck you guys up so bad

• You admit it! You just wanted to turn this thread into a Juvia thread

ABigBadWolf posted: »

all this juvia love is all I ever wanted

• Woah woah! He won't turn this thread into a Juvia one! Not on my watch!

Let's just create a thread dedicated to her.

You admit it! You just wanted to turn this thread into a Juvia thread

• Next Telltale Game should be: Juvia Storymode

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Woah woah! He won't turn this thread into a Juvia one! Not on my watch! Let's just create a thread dedicated to her.

• If Telltale makes it, then they can shut up and take my money.

Next Telltale Game should be: Juvia Storymode

• Well you know Juvia is in Borderlands.......

If Telltale makes it, then they can shut up and take my money.

• Um... I don't get it xd

Well you know Juvia is in Borderlands.......

• edited December 2015

yeah, but I am pretty inactive (as you can clearly tell by the late reply). If you want to stay in touch, I can always offer you my steam or skype.

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043949224/

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

omg you are alive

• enter image description here

Um... I don't get it xd

• Oh... xP

Am I the only one who doesn't like Moxxi a lot? I mean, I like her but not a lot like Lilith, Scooter, Maya etc.

• YES YOU CAN

I would do this selfie thing but my face looks like I haven't even went through puberty. People say I look the same as my cousin, she's 13.

• Moxxi is alright, I like that she actually is smarter and less shallow than she lets on, but she's not an absolute favorite of mine

Oh... xP Am I the only one who doesn't like Moxxi a lot? I mean, I like her but not a lot like Lilith, Scooter, Maya etc.

• That cleavage though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZapThroat posted: »

That cleavage though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I think I'm stuffed from all that Moxxi rule 34 that @SirScrubbington showed me yesterday ;)

• Are you always masturbating? Every seconds of your life?

ZapThroat posted: »

I think I'm stuffed from all that Moxxi rule 34 that @SirScrubbington showed me yesterday

• edited December 2015

I WOULD PLAY THE FUCK OUT OF THAT

Dialogue options:

• G-Gray-sama!
    • LOVE RIVAL!
    • [Glomp Gray]
    • [Water attack]

Next Telltale Game should be: Juvia Storymode

• LISTEN

JUVIA DESERVES THIS

You admit it! You just wanted to turn this thread into a Juvia thread

• Nope,I'm actually thinking of stopping that.

Eryka posted: »

Are you always masturbating? Every seconds of your life?

Eryka posted: »

Are you always masturbating? Every seconds of your life?

• edited December 2015

Back with the advertising! ( as it turned out it was my wifi lagging, not the forum):

Presenting you a brand new character - Russell Briggs, Hyperion Leading Programmer. This character will provide you with:

1. The insight of how the escape pod AI is constructed
    2. The unbelievable feeling of planning the revenge for your dead friend
    3. The leadership of opposition to the greatest villain of all times

Become Russell today, and bring down the menace to the digital world - AI Jack!

• My god, these are hilarious.

Mawula posted: »

Back with the advertising! ( as it turned out it was my wifi lagging, not the forum): Presenting you a brand new character - Russell Brig

• edited December 2015

Waves Working on a few oneshots. @GrowlingPeanut is...um...really liking the one I'm showing her so far! Chapter 5 of The Offer is also being worked on. I love Rhyiona too much for my own good! Anyway, I'm going to go into hibernation/sleep mode. President out.

P.S. I'm really glad you guys are really digging the Phantom Thief AU. :) Can't wait to complete it.

• YOU'RE WONDERFUL NEVER STOP

kristi78968 posted: »

Waves Working on a few oneshots. @GrowlingPeanut is...um...really liking the one I'm showing her so far! Chapter 5 of The Offer is also bein

• It worked with Sasha. Only Russell and LB are left. But I don't LB will be a problem.

Also, RIP Finch and Kroger :)

My god, these are hilarious.

• No Finch and Kroger? I won't worry about their pictures at the moment, then.

It worked with Sasha. Only Russell and LB are left. But I don't LB will be a problem. Also, RIP Finch and Kroger

• I really doubt anyone will want them :)

But in fact I have already recalculated everything without them.

No Finch and Kroger? I won't worry about their pictures at the moment, then.

• Hey, it makes things easier on me too. Just Rhys and Fiona are a handful on their own with all the expressions they make.

I really doubt anyone will want them But in fact I have already recalculated everything without them.

• And I think I'm going lazy on the personal info :) just 3-4 bullet points and that's all.

Except Jack of course. Him, I will write a total prestory of creating the elpis.

Hey, it makes things easier on me too. Just Rhys and Fiona are a handful on their own with all the expressions they make.

• It'll streamline the play if you keep it simple, which is good. The personal goals for the last one complicated it.

And I think I'm going lazy on the personal info just 3-4 bullet points and that's all. Except Jack of course. Him, I will write a total prestory of creating the elpis.

how ya doin? :D

HERE'S JOHNNY

• pretty good and you?

how ya doin?

• i'm awesome, gonna have to go to sleep soon tho, thanks for askin :D

pretty good and you?

• edited December 2015

I ship it. Cheeze

@Wolfenus54