Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aye.

Brodester08 posted: »

I ship it. Cheeze @Wolfenus54 @IronWoodLover

• What have you guys done?

Aye.

• Brodester, I've always found you a cool dude but now I fucking love you.

Welcome aboard!

• Thanks <3

lottii-lu posted: »

Brodester, I've always found you a cool dude but now I fucking love you. Welcome aboard!

• Your beautiful green eyes are always welcome here.

• I knew you were one of us B]

Welcome to the club, m8 ;3

• So, I'm tired af right now and I really need some sleep. I still didn't sleep dfor at least 7-8 hours for a long time ;-;

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3 ^-^

• Good umm.... nite

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So, I'm tired af right now and I really need some sleep. I still didn't sleep dfor at least 7-8 hours for a long time ;-; Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Good night, Wolfenus, you cute little Jack-loving bastard.

So, I'm tired af right now and I really need some sleep. I still didn't sleep dfor at least 7-8 hours for a long time ;-; Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• you cute little Jack-loving bastard.

Damn it, you're making me blush ;-;

Good night, Wolfenus, you cute little Jack-loving bastard.

• Cya later ;)

Good umm.... nite

• THAT'S RIGHT. BLUSH. BLUSH HARD.

you cute little Jack-loving bastard. Damn it, you're making me blush ;-;

• this is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!

I'll make a longer version of this, one that explains why they are arguing, but here's this for now. Love all of you "Rhys, if you would

• YOURE AWESOME

Kennybadger posted: »

this is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!

• You take the cake over me in awesomeness there, darling.

YOURE AWESOME

• when you expect new rhyiona but there's nothing

enter image description here

pls help

• Here's one i found while browsing DA the other day.

Source

• edited December 2015

Just some general info regarding @Mawula 's upcoming roleplay and the reaction picture albums I'll be making for it.

Once I'm done gathering all my pictures and weeding through them for duplicate expressions, I'll be naming them with the following template: [character] [outfit] [expression (or action)] so that it's relatively easy to filter the kind of picture you're looking for. Examples would be, like, Rhys Hyperion Angry or Fiona Black Hat Hands On Hips.

Hopefully this works in a way that makes the picture you're looking for easier to find.

One quick question, though. Since this RP takes place in Ep. 5, and they're all in their Hyperion gear, would it be better if I made separate albums for different outfits, or just made one all-encompassing album for every character? So, there would just be one Rhys album as opposed to Rhys-Hyperion and Rhys-Atlas. I'm fine doing it either way, and for instance, if @GaredandBacon wants separate albums for Rhys, but @xtheunseenteenx doesn't for Sasha, then I can do that, too. You guys tell me what you want.

I'll spend the rest of the night gathering more pictures and I'll hopefully have this done by the middle of the week next week, fingers crossed. I'll send out the links to your characters' albums as soon as they're done!

In the meantime, enjoy some side effects of me going frame-by-frame to get these things.

Fiona: "I'm sexy and confident!"

Rhys: ....wow, she's so sexy and confident...

Athena: Oh, God, he's doing that eyebrow thing at her again...I know where this is going...

I repeat. They look so good together.

Good night, everyone! See you in a few hours!

• checked my feed and saw this, always good to see my older works

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited December 2015

[removed]

• Whenever I see your works I'm like:

checked my feed and saw this, always good to see my older works

• Here we go again. I'm not arguing this, so cut it out now. I'm flagging your post, so don't bring it up again.

• This is absolutely wonderful news:) I think having those pics will make our play almost like a tales episode.

Btw, I know we both love canon, but I think if the outfit will be wrong, it is still ok.

Just some general info regarding @Mawula 's upcoming roleplay and the reaction picture albums I'll be making for it. Once I'm done gather

• edited December 2015

Good morning!

I almost did all what is needed for the play. I remind you we are still needing Loader Bot ( @Wolfenus54 ?) and Hyperion guy. Of course I can find a way to eliminate them, but then you will be facing Jack without even knowing what's happening.

Also a little part of Rhyiona I wrote 2 weeks ago for @HazzaTheMan. It is not a Christmas fic, but this part is about gifts :)

Fiona takes out a small thing out of her pocket. She has to occupy herself with something, to keep those emotions at bay. "I have a gift for you. Here," she offers him a small metallic object.

Rhys takes it, with his flesh hand, the warmth of their fingers brushing Fiona's heart.

"A bullet?" He exclaimes. " With my name? As a... promise to kill me?" He lets out a short nervous laugh.

Fiona shakes her head.

"No. On the contrary. Athena told me there was a bullet with everyone's name out there. And if you have it yourself, you'll be invincible. Stay safe, Rhys." She says gently, her eyes so soft and caring.

She sees his eyes widening. Is he moved or just surprised? She guesses she'll never find out. Fiona motions to leave the room.

• C'mon guise

Mawula posted: »

Good morning! I almost did all what is needed for the play. I remind you we are still needing Loader Bot ( @Wolfenus54 ?) and Hyperion gu

• AND YAS MAWULA THIS IS GREAT

Good morning! I almost did all what is needed for the play. I remind you we are still needing Loader Bot ( @Wolfenus54 ?) and Hyperion gu

• ^_^ GOODY!!!!.....that's so adorable.

• There is more. And, Hazza, I promise to post it in little bits so you won't forget about me (this is meant to sound like a mafia-like threat to send someone back in pieces lol).

Kennybadger posted: »

^_^ GOODY!!!!.....that's so adorable.

• edited December 2015

LOL next time on Maw's Fanfic part 2, don't miss out on all the awesome action, adventure, and romance. Coming soon to your very own Rhyiona board.

There is more. And, Hazza, I promise to post it in little bits so you won't forget about me (this is meant to sound like a mafia-like threat to send someone back in pieces lol).

• Good morning, everyone ^w^

How are you all today? <3

• Hey Wolfenus! I was about to head back to sleep after writing some lines for a oneshot. It's really cute actually! Too bad I intend to keep this a secret aside from a couple of people. ;)

Good morning, everyone ^w^ How are you all today?

• Hey, Kristi c:

I was about to head back to sleep after writing some lines for a oneshot. It's really cute actually!

I'm interested to find out why it's cute :o

Too bad I intend to keep this a secret aside from a couple of people. ;)

Hehe, sneaky Kristi is sneaky ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Wolfenus! I was about to head back to sleep after writing some lines for a oneshot. It's really cute actually! Too bad I intend to keep this a secret aside from a couple of people.

• You'll see why it's so cute soon enough. ;)

Hey, Kristi c: I was about to head back to sleep after writing some lines for a oneshot. It's really cute actually! I'm intere

• Good luck, on it Kristi.

You'll see why it's so cute soon enough.

• I feel special, Kristi. <3

It is cute (if I am getting this right).

You'll see why it's so cute soon enough.

• edited December 2015

Are you up for another mad night with Jack? Lol.

Good morning, everyone ^w^ How are you all today?

• Maybe... c:

Are you up for another mad night with Jack? Lol.

• claps That was beautiful. Keep it up Maw! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.