Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lmao dat GIF, though... ;P
    Okay, I'll shut up now :D

• Well, I pretty much have to go for now since it's 2:35 AM here... xD
    Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams and Merry Christmas ^-^ <3

• Wow. There is really no need for that spoiler tag....

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

new gamecube controller

time to regain my melee grind Kreygasm Kreygasm

and wii u adapter so i can play melee netplay and rek plebs online Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm (quad krey)

ANYWAY tho, share what you guys got for christmas, and also OF COURSE to keep on topic, share what you think Rhys and Fiona would get each other for christmas

Rhys: a box of chocolates cause hes lame like that

Fiona: maybe a new robo arm for rhys?? Kreygasm

EDIT: ALSO new rule, no spoiler tagging anything to do with Rhyiona because I hate when people spoiler tag fanfics and other great content they create.

• Well, as always, I got nothing for Christmas ;-;

And I think Rhys got some hats for Fiona cause why not. :^)
    And Fiona got some ice cream for Rhys LMAO.

Green613 posted: »

new gamecube controller time to regain my melee grind Kreygasm Kreygasm and wii u adapter so i can play melee netplay and rek plebs o

• Like Rhys could choose anything Fiona would like :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, as always, I got nothing for Christmas ;-; And I think Rhys got some hats for Fiona cause why not. :^) And Fiona got some ice cream for Rhys LMAO.

• Me a couple of days ago: This is going to be a short and sweet Christmas-y one-shot with a teenage tsundere Fiona and Rhys!

Shit. AND IT'S NOT EVEN DONE YET.

• enter image description here

And most importantly..the wonderful friendships I made here <3

new gamecube controller time to regain my melee grind Kreygasm Kreygasm and wii u adapter so i can play melee netplay and rek plebs o

• gOOOOD TIDINGS MMM GOOD TIDINGS YES

• f uck how do i make the spoiler tag go away

• I have LFD2 but it's on my private steam account so it has my full name.

You can change your username...right?

So besides BL2, CSGO, L4D(and 2), TF2, what games do you think we could get Rhyionas on? Some suggestions: Starwars battlefront (and 2), TESO, Speedrunners, starwals, Rocket League. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

• You can't make the spoiler tag go away :c

f uck how do i make the spoiler tag go away

• Nice, I still have my Smash Bros Gamecube controller, But I couldn't find that Gamecube Adapter thing for the Wii U. And I don't play on my Wii U anymore.

• You can't, it just stays there.

Your post is the host and the spoiler tag is the pest.

f uck how do i make the spoiler tag go away

• Tbh I don't really play Smash 4 anymore, I only got it to play Melee netplay (and you need this to use GC controllers on PC).

Nice, I still have my Smash Bros Gamecube controller, But I couldn't find that Gamecube Adapter thing for the Wii U. And I don't play on my Wii U anymore.

• Yup ;)

I have LFD2 but it's on my private steam account so it has my full name. You can change your username...right?

• I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back! This thread is all that is great in Albion, and you all that is worthy in it. I am honoured to stand before you again. And I have a proposal to mark the occasion. One Final Round. A fight to the de- oh wait, sorry I got carried away.

How's everyone? Nice to see you all after 2 weeks!

• Hello.

I'm really really really good :)

I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back! This thread is all that is great in Albion, and you all that i

• MERRY MERCENARY DAY, FELLOW VAULT HUNTERS!

• I haven't been on much, but I love all you beautiful son of a guns. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Will have that fanfic up by sunday for anyone that cares.

• Merry Cribmas, I got all of you some

and a

• I love Subway

Merry Cribmas, I got all of you some and a

• Borderlands !!!!!!! and 2 !!!!! and ME Collection!!!!! and TTG!!!! and L4D!!!!!

ZapThroat posted: »

And most importantly..the wonderful friendships I made here

• It's alright.

Eryka posted: »

I love Subway

Brodester08 posted: »

It's alright.

My gift is going to take a bit longer, I don't have that much more to write. (About 4 scenes to finish up, that's also including the ending)

Would you guys like a preview? I posted one before but that wasn't really much. Hell, I didn't expect for a drabble of a tsundere Fiona to expand to something like this. :'D

• Rhys and Fiona, wrapped up together naked in a blanket, sitting by a yule log, just gazing at the fire......you can tell where I'm going

Rhys and Fiona, wrapped up together naked in a blanket, sitting by a yule log, just gazing at the fire......you can tell where I'm going

• MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Fireplace sexi tiems 4 teh win.

Rhys and Fiona, wrapped up together naked in a blanket, sitting by a yule log, just gazing at the fire......you can tell where I'm going

• That feel when you write a mainly Summer-based fanfic and shoehorn Christmas at the end. GUYS, THIS IS TRULY A FANFIC EMBODYING THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. Anyway, even though people didn't reply to my last comment, Imma post a preview anyway since I showed Peanut this.

The arguing continues in for a while until the two students realize there is no way they can win against Jack. Once they finish up all their work, and due to the unfortunate event of yelling at their teacher, the two get out at the regular time. However, Fiona does agree to still hang out with Rhys despite her best interest of her feelings not fueling her imagination again.

The two walked together side by side as the hot sun beat down on them. Fiona looked at Rhys. Ew, he's getting all sweaty. Rhys ran his fingers through his brown hair and slicked it back. Annnd now he's become cuter. Great. She sighs. I've never cared about his appearance before. Now I do.

“Is there something wrong Fiona? Are you upset about what that jerk said?” Rhys said with concern. She shakes her head. “Come on, how long have we’ve been together stuck in that hot classroom? You can at least tell me what’s wrong. I’m your friend, right?” Friends...Yeah, that’s what we are. Yet, I accept that fact so these feelings can go away? I don’t want to ruin what we’ve built.

“You are my friend. Nothing’s wrong, I’m...I’m just thinking about a few things, okay?” Fiona kept on walking, staring down at a familiar scene from when she thought about Rhys and her on the bed. Then, to the date she imagined the two on if they were dating. Will any of that happen in actuality or is it all just apart of a fantasy that will stay one?

"Fiona, I've never seen you like this. Please, tell me what's going on..." Rhys pleaded but Fiona just shook her head. "Fine." He took a giant step in-front of her way. "You made me do this."

"What are you-" Rhys wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for an embrace. Fiona’s green eyes widen and her heart started to beat really fast. Oh God. OH GOD. WHY?!

"Let me go, Rhys!" Fiona punched his back hard but despite wincing, Rhys' arms said firmly placed around Fiona.

"You...you do know I'm here for you, right?" Rhys asked. She stopped her hitting.

"Don't say that…” She said.

“It’s true. We’re friends and friends stick by each other. They comfort one another. You’re not different from my best friend Vaughn. If you’re not going to tell me what’s wrong with you, at least let me give you a hug.” Rhys, stop. You’re going to give me the wrong idea. We’re just friends, right…?

“You’re so invasive. First you try to read what I’m writing to my sister and now you’re going to give me hugs?” Fiona smiled at him, trying to hold back the tears. You’re just going to tease me with kindness until I eventually ruin it with a confession, huh?

“I’ll take that as a yes to the hugs for now on.” Rhys pulled away, finally giving Fiona the breather she needed before the tears came out. “Now that we’re done with that, let’s get going. I really want to see what new games they have at the arcade!” Rhys started to run off and Fiona just shook her head. She wiped her eyes before running to Rhys’ side, a place that she wanted to be by as long as she could.

• Oh my... ;3

• It's gonna be one helluva holiday :D

Borderlands !!!!!!! and 2 !!!!! and ME Collection!!!!! and TTG!!!! and L4D!!!!!

• edited December 2015

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's your little gift from me to you all. I hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas or Friday if you don't celebrate the holiday! <3

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5531339

EDIT: Here's the fanfiction.net version if you prefer it over AO3! https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11690547/1/You-re-an-Idiot

Here's to you all enjoying this! It was a joy writing this and don't worry, this is cute. I freaked out a bit myself at how cute I made this.

• edited December 2015

When Rhyshans say their ship is better

When you think about your OTP being canon

can someone edit the: SANTA!!! gif from Elf to have him saying: Rhyiona!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.