Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm good. Just watching some GoT playthroughs ^-^

Thank you for asking <3

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i'm good, thank you, how are you?

• Id love to have August to be in Bl3, but I think it would be awesome for him to be found in the Purple Skag, and maybe give some missions.

Yes. Please. and thank you, Gearbox.

I mean if she was a playable character in Bl3 and I was using her to lift a rocket launcher, something would feel wrong.

Things like these are the reason why I don't see her as THAT sort of Vault Hunter. Like going to Sanctuary and join the bla-bla big team. That's not her. She's not really a team player. She's more of a 'partnership' sort of person. I do see her as becoming a Vault Hunter but only because of the weird legends that would go around Pandora. She'd probably end up be known as a Vault Hunter because she poses as one. But I see her sticking to what she knows best. A con artist. And if posing a a Vault Hunter opens new doors for her, she's do it without remorse.

But then again, this is just a 'what if' setting with a huge headcanon sign over it. For the moment Rhys and Fiona are devil knows where.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id love to have August to be in Bl3, but I think it would be awesome for him to be found in the Purple Skag, and maybe give some missions.

• UGGGGGGGH, really disagree with that. Borderlands 2 ends with her having come to terms with Roland's death, she's mourned and has gotten over it and is ready to be a strong leader and to help others. Tiny Tina's DLC pretty much shows that obviously. TPS, however regresses her character, in what I feel to just build tension cause that scene where she orders the execution. Brick spelled it out, that it was out of character for her to continue holding a grudge against people not directly related, when she had already matured so much.

Also, TPS ends with her and Athena reconciling, so yes they make Lilith unreasonable but she still has compassion. While she may not like Athena, it makes sense for Athena to become second in command of the Raiders (one thing I got annoyed by in Tales that what happened on Sanctuary was not even referenced). Also, Brick and Mordy are her BFF's. As long as both of them are alive and around, I don't think she'll lose it.

Lilith is capable of being the leader, she the skills and confidence to do it. And the Vault Hunters respect her and like her. But I do feel she can't do it on her own. As silly as this may sound, I think she actually might need a love interest. Cause she can survive on her own, but that's what she's done all her life. With Roland, she made him her anchor and he wasn't good at that and he couldn't be that while that Jack. So, I feel a new character needs to be introduced to give Lilith a bit of stability (not that she desperately needs it, but it would help her a lot). The only existing character that I think would work for this role would be Maya, seeing as how they would get each other as sirens but, I'm set on her with Krieg, but you never know.

Ah glad to see that I am not the only one thinking Lilith has a potential to be a great villain. She is literally on the verge of losing her

• TTG messed too much with Borderlands universe for Gearbox not to have to acknowledge. And, personally, because they've not taken risks with their last 2 Borderlands games, I would really welcome that they customize you're experience based on Tales (and have a default version if you didn't play). Kind of like how Mass Effect did. I would love for Rhys and Fiona's continued story to be explored in Season 2, but I'd also like to see season 2 introduce potential characters for BL3 and be a link between season one and bl3

Well Ive said this alot, but I dont think Rhys and Fiona will be in Bl3 because then gearbox would need to choose some cannon choices, havin

• Yeah I know what you mean, it be cool if there was a "Have you played Tales from the Borderlands? GREAT! What did you choose for these choices?" and then it could change little bits of the story to fit your world.

I guess for online it would go for whoever was hosting.

TTG messed too much with Borderlands universe for Gearbox not to have to acknowledge. And, personally, because they've not taken risks with

• Today is my birthday!

So... happy Rhyiona to me! <3

• Ayy, happy birthday, Dary <333
    If only I had a present to give to you ;(

Daryace posted: »

Today is my birthday! So... happy Rhyiona to me!

• edited December 2015

happy birthday :D

• brithday

Goddamn it, Ross.

happy birthday

• excuse you, but i just woke up

Wolfenus54 posted: »

brithday Goddamn it, Ross.

• Lmao. You had an evening sleep, huh? :^)
    Did you have a dream or nah? ;^)

excuse you, but i just woke up

• mhm, i had a bootyful dream, but why should i share it with a weeb such as yourself?

Lmao. You had an evening sleep, huh? :^) Did you have a dream or nah? ;^)

• God fucking damn it, Ross .~.

mhm, i had a bootyful dream, but why should i share it with a weeb such as yourself?

• I tought you guys might appreciate these

• Or atleast the rhys one ;D

Toffe posted: »

I tought you guys might appreciate these

• Ok Would slap 69/69 got me breathing out of my nose pretty hard

• Wishes a birthday of happy

• It was awesome, thanks!!! <3

happy birthday

• edited December 2015

Rhyiona is the best present for me <3

Also a steam game is always a good present (???????)

Anyway, thanks you wolfie!!! <333

Ayy, happy birthday, Dary <333 If only I had a present to give to you ;(

• thanks you Poogy!!!! <3

Wishes a birthday of happy

• That Rhys is super cute!!!! <3

Or atleast the rhys one ;D

• I can give you a Steam background, if that's okay <3

Rhyiona is the best present for me Also a steam game is always a good present (???????) Anyway, thanks you wolfie!!! <333

• enter link description here

Happy Birthday ^_^

• Oh, do you have a Borderlands one?! _

I can give you a Steam background, if that's okay

• I just love it. THANKS YOU MY AWESOME AND LOVELY ZER0!!!! <333

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here Happy Birthday ^_^

• I have a buttstallion tshirt size S if anyone wants it it's yours

• You're welcome my lovely lady

I just love it. THANKS YOU MY AWESOME AND LOVELY ZER0!!!! <333

• Hey Toffe,remember me?I'm your good ol' buddy from Chatzy..

NOW GIVE IT TO ME!!

I have a buttstallion tshirt size S if anyone wants it it's yours

• I only have one but it's my fave ;(

Oh, do you have a Borderlands one?! _

• They're cute, I'd buy both!

I tought you guys might appreciate these

• I loved this, that gift idea was so adorable. Well done. :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Ok, ladies and gents, I been a fairly busy badger, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to be more active. I also meant to have this out on Chr

• Happy birthday to you!

• edited December 2015

YES so I mentioned before I was playing TFTB with my bro. Well we just finished ep 3 and he DIDN'T GIVE SASHA THE FLOWER. He didn't even pick it actually so he will not be forced into Rhysha! (well at least not as glaringly) I sincerely asked him who of the two he ships. He said he would ship Rhys/Zero or Rhys/Loaderbot 'cause he's a troll like that but then he said if he had to pick one of the canon choices he would go with Fiona 'cause she is who he pictures being with Rhys. <3 Soo HE BASICALLY SHIPS RHYIONA. Another soul to the cause. Feelin' pretty victorious right now.

Now all that's left is for him to finish the game and put his choice into action. :)

• Jack/Fiona?????

enter link description here

Houpps posted: »

Thank to @Vernaya which inspired me to this thing. New OTP - Jack/Fiona (or Tim/Fiona. whatever.)

• edited December 2015

@Daryace

Zapyace

(PS Happy B-Day Daryace)

ZapThroat posted: »

You're welcome my lovely lady

• edited December 2015

There is balance in the force

RickSanchez posted: »

YES so I mentioned before I was playing TFTB with my bro. Well we just finished ep 3 and he DIDN'T GIVE SASHA THE FLOWER. He didn't even pic

• TRAITOR

Jack x Fiona has always been my OTP

• edited December 2015

And now back to your regular scheduled programming.

(I know these have obviously all been posted before but we need some kinda Rhyiona yo)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.