Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good morning/evening/afternoon everyone ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

I love you, I love you, I love you,I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love y

• Be loved

You failed.

For those of you who are wondering what my New Year's Resolutions are.... * Never stop posting Rhyiona * Become better at making frien

• I need to find more fanfiction to read. I've been mainly staring at art for the past 2 days/

RickSanchez posted: »

I just read the 2nd chapter of a Rhyiona fanfic that literally tore my heart to fucking shreds I am not okay I need the next installment FUCK. Just thought I'd share that. ;_;

• Thank you Captain Jack xD

welcome aboard

• Thank you! I am so happy to find like minded people since Rhyasha seems to be more popular ;w;

RickSanchez posted: »

WELCOME FELLOW RHYIONA SO GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER FRIEND IN RHYIONA <33

• I've been fine xD. Just replaying Tales from the Borderlands!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning/evening/afternoon everyone ^-^ How are you all today?

• And that is why I follow you...gives me my Rhyiona fix xD

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm always around if Rhyiona is involved!

Okay, I felt like shit today (thanks, female biology!) so I decided to write a little bit. This is a preview for that fic I promised Lottii-

• WARNING: Well, I am pretty sure I'm a shitty fanfic writer- anybody who reads my fanfics can tell that my stories and concepts might be interesting but the way I execute them is literally ONLY dialogue with action like "running" in Italic marks, maybe it's me being overly self-critical right now but I said I would TRY a Rhyiona piece... If it's any good I'll add to it

Rhys and Fiona have been dating for a bit but they've been good friends for such longer, they have feelings for each-other but neither has said that they love the other... They're on their way back to the room, Rhys is drunk as hell but Fiona's fine, she's doing the buddy carry with Rhys and they then enter the room

The room has a heart-shaped bed, with two skinny chairs, a desk, windows, and a large bathroom with a shower

Rhys: Wow.... that was some party

Rhys falls but Fiona helps him up and puts him in a armless spinny chair

Rhys: Woah, one of these things Rhys spins in the chair WOOOOOOOO

Fiona lovingly stares at Rhys

Rhys: You know, I might be SOO hammered right now, I don't even think I drank that much!

Fiona: I know you didn't... Fiona smiles

Rhys: And what's that supposed to mean babe?

Fiona: It means that I spiked your drink...

Rhys: Rhys Smiles And why would you do that?

Fiona: I have some serious questions for you and they say drunk men don't lie... we're gonna find out if that's true Fiona pulls up a spinny chair and sits with her legs crossed across from Rhys

Rhys: Okayyyy....

Fiona: First.... Is your name Rhys? Opens her legs a little bit

Rhys Stares

Fiona: Rhys?

Rhys: What?

Fiona: Is your name Rhys? Closes legs

Rhys: Oh, yeah- I'm definitely Rhys

Fiona: Next.... have you ever had a crush on my sister?

Rhys: HELLL nooooo babeee, we're just friends, like you and Vaughn.... I would rather kill myself than have a crush on HER....

Fiona: Blinks from surprise from how strong Rhys's response was- Okay then.... last question for now..... Do you love me?

Rhys starts tearing up and looks away

Fiona: ...

Fiona gets up, pushes her chair away, wraps her legs around Rhys, and kisses him on the head

Fiona: Look at me, Lifts Rhys's head and stares into his teary eyes Do you love me?

Rhys: Tear runs down his cheek YES, okay!? I REALLY love you but I haven't said anything to you because you haven't said anything to me and I thought if I said it you would get scared or something and I would push you away.... I don't want to push you away because I love you and don't want to lose you...

Fiona smiles and tears up a little

Fiona: I love you too, and I've been waiting a long time for you to tell me that... Fiona kisses Rhys and the two start making out

Rhys: Oh god... I've wanted to tell you for so long...

Fiona: Why didn't we do this sooner!? Fiona stares at the bulge in Rhys's pants and they go back to making out

Rhys goes to take off Fiona's jacket but Fiona grabs his hand

Fiona: Let's do this on the bed...

Rhys and Fiona smile

END OF PART

• Wow, at least you're telling the truth. :/

Dracu98 posted: »

Be loved You failed.

• Don't worry, in the words of Morgan "All Rhyiona is precious"

Wow, at least you're telling the truth.

• edited January 2016

there you go

enter link description here

oh, you were asking for rhyiona-stuff?...uhm...well...then I'd recommend you ask someone else than me. I studied "Brony", that's all I can do :/ oh wait, there's this one:

enter link description here (for some reason, this won't display as a picture, so...yeah. link. WOHOO.)

it's from page 68 of this thread, so most people probably forgot about this and are probably going all "daaaaaw" about it.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, I guess I feel a little off today so my fellow Rhyiona shippers, pls give me something to make me happy with

• edited January 2016

well, that's how I roll. playing with the thin line between "honest" and "rude as fuck" (⌐■_■)

Wow, at least you're telling the truth.

• Um... I don't know what to say to that. (Not that I'm disagreeing that quote you mentioned, but... literally, I have no words. :[ )

Don't worry, in the words of Morgan "All Rhyiona is precious"

• Do you think that's bad or good? lol

(Or does it make me sound like a hypocrite because that I usually don't post here and when I do it's fucking stupid: #SaltiestRhyionaMember)

Um... I don't know what to say to that. (Not that I'm disagreeing that quote you mentioned, but... literally, I have no words. :[ )

• edited January 2016

Probably good I guess..

:#themostweirdestandrecklessrhyionamember :/

Do you think that's bad or good? lol (Or does it make me sound like a hypocrite because that I usually don't post here and when I do it's fucking stupid: #SaltiestRhyionaMember)

• Interesting... #TheRhyionaMemberNoOneWantsHere #TheRhyionaMemberGreenWantsToSeeDieInAHole #TheRhyionaMemberThatKilledLarry

ThatFuckingRhyionaMemberThatKeepsUsingDamnHashtags

Probably good I guess.. :#themostweirdestandrecklessrhyionamember

• Oh, hell yes.

enter image description here

Merry Christmas,Fiona,Sasha and Vaughn! Fiona!We'll bang,OK?

• Foqin Blizzard.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Blame Blizzard, my friend

• Ayy lmao.

I kinda hate that tbh :/

Pipas posted: »

Foqin Blizzard.

• Hello everyone, how the Rhyiona treating you. ;)

• [removed]

• edited January 2016

Fiona: Let's do this on the bed...

ayy

Great work. Standing ovation.

WARNING: Well, I am pretty sure I'm a shitty fanfic writer- anybody who reads my fanfics can tell that my stories and concepts might be inte

• Hello, hello. It is I, again, back from my winter break and here to give you all some Rhyiona to quench your thirsts.

So good morning/afternoon/evening. Here's some Rhyiona to brighten up your day/night/afternoon.

ayy

ayy

That's... sadly all I have for today, but hopefully that quenches your thirsts for bloo- I mean for Rhyiona.

So... I'll see you all around the spectrum, peace.

ayy

• Well, it looks like I got likes on the 1st part so I might as well make another since this thread doesn't seem to be that active today

Rhys carries Fiona over to the bed but drops her on it because the alcohol is getting to him

Fiona laughs

Rhys: AW FUCK, sorry babe, I guess it's the- Fiona grabs Rhys and pulls him on the bed

Fiona: I don't give a shit what you do to me, as long as we're with each other and you're inside me then I'm happy Fiona passionately kisses Rhys and rips his shirt off

Rhys: Careful, I don't like fast women...

Fiona: Oh...kisses Rhys again And I HATE arrogant men.... Fiona grabs a pair of furry handcuffs from under the pillows

Rhys: You gonna arrest me? Rhys slides Fiona's jacket off

Fiona: Maybe... depends how hard you "assault" me... Fiona takes off Rhys's pants

Rhys: Guess I'll be detained for a while... Takes off Fiona's shirt

Fiona: Definitely...and maybe be subjected to "enhanced interrogation methods" Strokes the bulge hiding in Rhys's underwear

Rhys: Grabs Fiona's hand Please Fiona, you're gonna make me unload before Round 1 even begins....Takes off Fiona's bra

Fiona: Oh Rhys... Grabs the bulge in Rhys's underwear

Rhys: OH GODDDD PLEASEEEE... Fiona lets go Aw, you- Fiona slams Rhys down on the bed

Fiona: You ever gonna stop fantasizing about fucking me and actually do it? Fiona quickly kisses Rhys and then smiles

END OF 2ND PART AND I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GO ON SOME MATURE FANFIC SITE TO POST MORE LOL

WARNING: Well, I am pretty sure I'm a shitty fanfic writer- anybody who reads my fanfics can tell that my stories and concepts might be inte

• Beautiful :)

Look at this beautiful art ;w; http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/I-d-Love-to-Change-the-World-For-You-542260259

• [removed]

• edited January 2016

Okay everybody, despite what you think about my writing skills: I got a fanfic account a few days ago and I'm starting to post stuff In the Rhyiona section lol

EDIT: God dammit, First off I posted 2 parts of a story and when I went to see it- IT WAS IN CODE, FUCKING CODE so I deleted them and was going to re-post them but then it said "Can only submit 2 stories per day, sorry"..... Why you have to be so harsh on me FanFiction Site? Shit... in the meantime ill read other people's stuff :)

Okay everybody, despite what you think about my writing skills: I got a fanfic account a few days ago and I'm starting to post stuff In the

• Made a vid, hope you luv, many thanks pls, dank dank

enter link description here

• ayy +rep

kaza125 posted: »

Made a vid, hope you luv, many thanks pls, dank dank enter link description here

Well, it looks like I got likes on the 1st part so I might as well make another since this thread doesn't seem to be that active today Rh

• Imagine Rhys doing Peter Parker's Saturday Night Fever stride from Spiderman 3 to this (and Fiona facepalming so hard)

Made a vid, hope you luv, many thanks pls, dank dank enter link description here

• Ouch, Dracu why do you feel the need to brake my heart like this?

• I'm not sure if I can share this bc of what Rhys and Fiona are wearing (Idk if it counts as nsfw) but here.

Source

• This has been already posted it but it doesn't hurt if it's posted again ^-^
    It's so great seeing that again omg ;-;

Look at this beautiful art ;w; http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/I-d-Love-to-Change-the-World-For-You-542260259

• It's Protoss. I'm a nerd.

Zeratuel posted: »

En Taro Adun everyone! Happy New Year!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.