The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Adderall

joshua007 posted: »

lazy eyes, short memory, back problems, laziness, sleep problems, stress, lack of motivation. Can somebody please help me with this?

• I had to look it up LOL

BigBlindMax posted: »

Adderall

• i rgretted some of my choices i new vegas as well but then i guessed maybe he was made to be an evil person

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Why do you say to be honest? I don't know. I kinda got used saying that :P why not? I don't know... I just feel like I picked the wrong people to side with and also I feel like I made things worse.

• Yeah, I feel like siding with Yes Man is the worst choice I made in New Vegas. And I actually wanted to side with the Legion instead. But totally not with Mr. House and NCR. Especially with NCR cause that faction is full of shit-heads in my opinion.

Also, I should've got a new brain for Rex and some upgrades for my ED-E. I'm sad that both of them died in my ending. :(

i rgretted some of my choices i new vegas as well but then i guessed maybe he was made to be an evil person

• Look up on Youtube, "Extra Credits - Framerate"

I really wanna know your opinion on framerate. Would you rather watch a movie(or film of any kind) in 24fps/30fps or in 60fps? Should 60fps be limited to video games only?

• "Overpowered"

lol, okay.

papai46 posted: »

What's up with ONE and overpowered bland looking characters?

• edited February 2016

Yeah, u heard me.

Gary-Oak posted: »

"Overpowered" lol, okay.

• So I played a bit of Fallout 4 a couple of months ago and had no issues, but whenever I go into the game now, all it looks like is this.

enter image description here

Would anyone know how to fix this, just curious.

• It looks like you have a lot of leaves and sunlight entering your house.

How to fix it? Get a window?

So I played a bit of Fallout 4 a couple of months ago and had no issues, but whenever I go into the game now, all it looks like is this. Would anyone know how to fix this, just curious.

• Ah, good old Bethesda, making quality games that are broken anyway. I'd recommend waiting for a patch. That's the best I can say.

So I played a bit of Fallout 4 a couple of months ago and had no issues, but whenever I go into the game now, all it looks like is this. Would anyone know how to fix this, just curious.

• Clinical depression. That's what it is for me. I just get in those spells sometimes. You don't need a reason to be depressed, and being depressed doesn't always make you sad, it just sticks with you forever. But that's just how it is for me.

joshua007 posted: »

lazy eyes, short memory, back problems, laziness, sleep problems, stress, lack of motivation. Can somebody please help me with this?

• I post regularly on Wattpad, but I can share some tips for writing. Unless you want tips on how to post or the usage of the site, then I can't help you there. I'd love to see your story though.

So I just uploaded my first story to AO3 yesterday. Can anyone else who writes on there share any tips?

• Well, Bernie certainly did better than I expected in New Hampshire. And Rubio crashed, which makes me really happy.

• It's just weird, I had previously tried playing this game in December and had no issues when playing it. However, I just got bored with it and wanted to play some other games and ended up uninstalling it. I wanted to give it another chance so I installed it again today and ran into this. How can it work completely fine one time and do this another?

Ah, good old Bethesda, making quality games that are broken anyway. I'd recommend waiting for a patch. That's the best I can say.

• I'm sort of waiting for feedback first. I've tried using Wattpad, but the text editor on there is too simple for me. Besides, I'm writing about stuff I've never really touched on before, so I'm a bit nervous about how it'll be received.

I post regularly on Wattpad, but I can share some tips for writing. Unless you want tips on how to post or the usage of the site, then I can't help you there. I'd love to see your story though.

• Your games are taking a real shitter lately, aren't they?

It's just weird, I had previously tried playing this game in December and had no issues when playing it. However, I just got bored with it a

• Ah, what were the results?

Well, Bernie certainly did better than I expected in New Hampshire. And Rubio crashed, which makes me really happy.

• I guess. At least Borderlands 2 is working fine for me, hopefully it stays that way.

Your games are taking a real shitter lately, aren't they?

• I hope so too, we all need some kind of distraction.

I guess. At least Borderlands 2 is working fine for me, hopefully it stays that way.

• The new enhanced edition of Dying Light looks really great! I can definitely see the polish that went into fixing it up, I can't tell you how awesome it is to look at the faces now, you can see detail.

If you never got Dying Light before, I definitely recommend getting the enhanced edition, all the DLC included too.

• Pretty bland chart, but it's what I could find.

Ah, what were the results?

• POLITICAL RANT AND PREDICTION COMING UP

I think most people called Bernie would win NH but the question was how close Hillary would get to him and how she would peer pressure people into voting for her....

I'm glad Bernie beat her by a good amount, I'm not surprised Trump won, I'm disappointed that Carson and Rubio didn't place higher and I don't like that Jeb did that well. Also, Fiorina and Christie have now announced that they're dropping out, and I hope the democratic party won't screw Bernie over since I don't think the Democrats have to worry about beating the Republicans really since I think Hillary or Bernie would beat any Republican right now. The Trump would get stumped in a general election, Cruz would get "utterly" destroyed as I think Trump would, Christie just had to go and be an asshole and wreck Rubio instead of Trump so I think Rubio's had too much damage done already and I don't think any of the others have a good chance. So this might be early but I'm predicting gg to the Democrats, this has been an entertaining election lol- Choose between Hillary and Bernie but if people have any sense then they'll go with Bernie

Was this an over-reaction or not? lol

Well, Bernie certainly did better than I expected in New Hampshire. And Rubio crashed, which makes me really happy.

• Yeah, and you're wrong, lol. MOB is far from overpowered.

papai46 posted: »

Yeah, u heard me.

• Ah, Yeah I know how that feels. Well if I read it I wouldn't harshly criticize you or anything. That just seems like a dick thing to do.

I'm sort of waiting for feedback first. I've tried using Wattpad, but the text editor on there is too simple for me. Besides, I'm writing about stuff I've never really touched on before, so I'm a bit nervous about how it'll be received.

• That happened to me once with Dark Souls. One time I installed it and it was peachy keen. The next time I did, the games difficulty was increased ten-fold because I found a ton of glitches.

It's just weird, I had previously tried playing this game in December and had no issues when playing it. However, I just got bored with it a

• Thanks. For the moment, I just wanna test the waters if you know what I mean. I'm honestly really glad that I started publishing my work. Looking back at my older stuff from a few years ago, I can tell I've improved. I guess that's just how being a writer works. The best way to learn is through experience.

Ah, Yeah I know how that feels. Well if I read it I wouldn't harshly criticize you or anything. That just seems like a dick thing to do.

• I guess that's just how being a writer works. The best way to learn is through experience.

Yeah, pretty much.

Thanks. For the moment, I just wanna test the waters if you know what I mean. I'm honestly really glad that I started publishing my work. Lo

• Winter is one of the best seasons for me. Everything looks great in snow.

Just another nice photo I took a week ago. I love winter c:

• edited February 2016

Currently downloading Mass Effect 1. I've heard of it, never played the games but a friend of mine kept talking about it so I ended up interested. Come on, game! I want to play!

• Lol, I was just playing it a while ago :P I guarantee you ,it's amazing!

Currently downloading Mass Effect 1. I've heard of it, never played the games but a friend of mine kept talking about it so I ended up interested. Come on, game! I want to play!

• I bet! It's downloading some kind of program right now. Although I just noticed there's no controller feature... I'm going to get wrecked. xD

ZapThroat posted: »

Lol, I was just playing it a while ago :P I guarantee you ,it's amazing!

• edited February 2016

Umm.... It's not loading up. ._____.

EDIT: AH NOW IT'S WORKING!

Unfortunately it's incredibly laggy. Even more so than Fallout NV. ;-;

ZapThroat posted: »

Lol, I was just playing it a while ago :P I guarantee you ,it's amazing!

• K

Gary-Oak posted: »

Yeah, and you're wrong, lol. MOB is far from overpowered.

• Got any custom content?

If not, try fiddling with the graphics options.

• Peer pressure people to vote for her? Don't think you're using that term right.

Saltlick123 posted: »

POLITICAL RANT AND PREDICTION COMING UP I think most people called Bernie would win NH but the question was how close Hillary would get t

• I have tried that, and while it helped a little, it still looked like utter shit.

Flog61 posted: »

Got any custom content? If not, try fiddling with the graphics options.

• edited February 2016

Clinical depression. That's what it is for me. I just get in those spells sometimes. You don't need a reason to be depressed, and being depressed doesn't always make you sad, it just sticks with you forever. But that's just how it is for me.

• What is this Ubisoft? EA? Wait Bethesda another one on my list

• edited February 2016

I played it good storyline but I found the gameplay frustrating awfull... I hope you have fun

Umm.... It's not loading up. ._____. EDIT: AH NOW IT'S WORKING! Unfortunately it's incredibly laggy. Even more so than Fallout NV. ;-;

• edited February 2016

Also it took me along time to like Naruto... In the end I realy liked it.

I'm gonna watch or read The Last Naruto I heard there was a manga version off the movie

Umm.... It's not loading up. ._____. EDIT: AH NOW IT'S WORKING! Unfortunately it's incredibly laggy. Even more so than Fallout NV. ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.