Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Nice one! Never noticed that

Blockb0ys posted: »

In Episode 6, there is a very slight variation in the scene for "marching south". If you sacrificed Cotter, Gared will hold the blood magic knife aloft to signal them forwards. If you gave him nightshade, he will use his sword instead.

• Literally just noticed it today in my most recent play through (first time I used nightshade. Sorry cotter D:)

TaleTellFan posted: »

Nice one! Never noticed that

• I'm sure this one's been mentioned before, but when Gared walks up the stairs to talk to Frostfinger for the first time in episode 2, he clears his throat in order to get his attention, yet the subtitles say: "You're Frostfinger?"

• Yeah, I think they just forget to edit the subtitles after they change the dialogue.. A similar thing is found in TFTB when you trust Fiona in episode 2 at the end she throws the fashbang and says "I don't know, I think it's supposed to explode." but the subtitles say "Oh, this is not good.."

I'm sure this one's been mentioned before, but when Gared walks up the stairs to talk to Frostfinger for the first time in episode 2, he clears his throat in order to get his attention, yet the subtitles say: "You're Frostfinger?"

• It might be a thing for certain platforms because for me he actually says "You're Frostfinger?"

I'm sure this one's been mentioned before, but when Gared walks up the stairs to talk to Frostfinger for the first time in episode 2, he clears his throat in order to get his attention, yet the subtitles say: "You're Frostfinger?"

• Might be. I played it on iOS

AgentZ46 posted: »

It might be a thing for certain platforms because for me he actually says "You're Frostfinger?"

• Xbox One for me :)

Might be. I played it on iOS

• Not sure if anyone's already said this, but I was watching a replay of episode 6. At Mira's (possible) execution if you make her final words "Iron From Ice!" Tom makes a really shocked face for like half a second, then tries to cover it up. Hmmm, conspiracy, I hope the Tom/Mira storyline actually means something.

• I think that was just a mix of shock and admiration. I don't think it meant anything other than Tom admiring her bravery in the face of death.

ItsMatty24 posted: »

Not sure if anyone's already said this, but I was watching a replay of episode 6. At Mira's (possible) execution if you make her final words

• Hail to the Xbox, baby.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Xbox One for me

• Yeah I agree but I don't care when it comes to telltale games. I actually kinda prefer pressing the screen:)

Hail to the Xbox, baby.

• Not sure if someone posted but if you don't agree to marry Morgryn and as you begin to walk up to the stairs where you will be be-headed, if you pull down the LS stick, Mira will attempt to go backwards but then literally is dragged up by Lucan, and if you don't place your head on the block, Lucan will kick you then another long wait will force him to press your head on the block with his foot.

• Damn. Talk about not going quietly. I love your profile pic by the way.

I need to get a Rodrik profile pic

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Not sure if someone posted but if you don't agree to marry Morgryn and as you begin to walk up to the stairs where you will be be-headed, if

• I have been wearing this handsome face ever since I finished Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5. ;)

Damn. Talk about not going quietly. I love your profile pic by the way. I need to get a Rodrik profile pic

• I know, Rodrik is the best in my opinion and it's such a bad ass moment when he goes down fighting, that was when the finale was still in production.. might need to get a new one of him.

Tell me about it, I really didn't want Mira to die. I love going wild and seeing if I can do those sorts of things.

Damn. Talk about not going quietly. I love your profile pic by the way. I need to get a Rodrik profile pic

• She ate one of Wonka's Three Course Gum.

We should all known what happens for Dessert cept Elaena's dietary skills are on point.

Brodester08 posted: »

Maybe Whitehill soldiers have the ability to teleport and Elaena has the power to turn purple? that's just my theory.

• In episode 6, if you choose to stay silent or wait too long during Morgryn's proposal, Mira will stare him down and Morgryn will let go of her hand instead of clenching his fists.
    • Apparently the utensil Ludd uses to threaten Ryon in episode 4 is called a Fijian fork or a "cannibal fork." From what I can research it was used by Chief officials of a tribe to feast upon their enemies.
  • edited February 2016

Apparently the utensil Ludd uses to threaten Ryon in episode 4 is called a Fijian fork or a "cannibal fork." From what I can research it was used by Chief officials of a tribe to feast upon their enemies.

Mother of god

What kind of wierd stuff is that?
    What if Ludd is Cannibal?

StarKing789 posted: »

* In episode 6, if you choose to stay silent or wait too long during Morgryn's proposal, Mira will stare him down and Morgryn will let go of

• Someone may have noted this before, but I have to give praise to the people who design the games/ characters. When I first started playing I thought that Rodrik resembled Gregor and Asher resembled Elissa. But as the game went on it became clear to me that they had just inherited their coloring, Rodrik has his mother's facial features whilst Asher has his father's.

• That explains why Ludd is so fat. He never runs out of food.

PanJogurt posted: »

Apparently the utensil Ludd uses to threaten Ryon in episode 4 is called a Fijian fork or a "cannibal fork." From what I can research it was

• Given how unsatisfied with his house's position Ludd seems to be, I doubt he had slaughtered enough of their enemies to get fat solely because of that.

That explains why Ludd is so fat. He never runs out of food.

• There is a lot of foreshadowing for Asher's death in Episode 5.

"Try not to get yourself killed." -- Malcolm to Asher at the start of the episode, before he heads off to recruit the Pit Fighters.

"Only one of you leaves the pit alive!" -- Amaya to Asher, which seems to also foreshadow the Asher-Rodrik choice.

"I'd follow you anywhere, little brother, just try not to get us killed." -- Beskha to Asher, right before they take ship to Westeros

And while unrelated, even Finn says, "anyone can be killed" right before dying himself. Just what I noticed after replaying the episode.

• When Arthur has been flayed and placed in a corpse cart, and you go to his corpse and close his eyes.. you can actually prevent that when you are able to move the cursor and back out(B button/O button) and his eyes will be open when Elaena mourns him.

Quite horrible in my opinion.

• edited February 2016

For me, Rodrik's story started and ended the exact same way:

enter image description here

Even my revenge for Asher had similarities:

• A good point! :D

JonDee013 posted: »

For me, Rodrik's story started and ended the exact same way: Even my revenge for Asher had similarities:

• It started and ended the same way for me too, except Rodrik was carried into Ironrath on a corpse cart. First time barely alive, second time dead.

For me, Rodrik's story started and ended the exact same way: Even my revenge for Asher had similarities:

• I wished that the Hand-Axe that both Rodrik and Asher was holding during the fight against Harys was Asher's Forrester Axe. It would have been cool if both brothers used both of their weapons to defeat Harys. It would change the scene, like Asher using Rodrik's sword to slain Harys. Rodrik using Asher's Axe to give him an opening. It would have symbolically meant that the deceased brother aided the surviving brother to defeat their enemy.

• I love the fact Harys is essentially killed by Rodrik and Asher's weapons of choice.

Asher's axe brings him down and Rodrik's greatsword finishes him off.

In my head-canon though, Asher gives Rodrik his axe through the gate as a parting gift, and Rodrik uses it to kill Harys. Poetic justice at its finest.

I wished that the Hand-Axe that both Rodrik and Asher was holding during the fight against Harys was Asher's Forrester Axe. It would have be

• You just made the scene better for me. :)

I love the fact Harys is essentially killed by Rodrik and Asher's weapons of choice. Asher's axe brings him down and Rodrik's greatsword

• In the "special stats" video depending on some of your choices as Mira, Margery will say "who knows what Mira was doing behind my back" or "gods know what else she was doing behind my back"

• edited February 2016

Yeah, Margaery also says "Who knows what Mira was doing without my knowledge".

And while on that kind of topic, Cersei also says "I'm not unfamiliar with these Forresters. Stubborn to the end." or "I know these Forresters. If they had any sense, they'd know when to bend the knee and live to see another day." which in my playthrough, she said the first one. I guess it depends if you bent the knee or not to Ramsay Snow as Ethan. Don't really know, to be honest. xP

In the "special stats" video depending on some of your choices as Mira, Margery will say "who knows what Mira was doing behind my back" or "gods know what else she was doing behind my back"

• It's a very clever special stats video. The best special stats so far, I think.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, Margaery also says "Who knows what Mira was doing without my knowledge". And while on that kind of topic, Cersei also says "I'm not

• Yeah, it's totally my favourite special stats video.

Even though it's a recap of our previous choices, it is really good, I have to admit.

It's a very clever special stats video. The best special stats so far, I think.

• Cersei says that if you swear loyalty to Margaery..

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, Margaery also says "Who knows what Mira was doing without my knowledge". And while on that kind of topic, Cersei also says "I'm not

• Oh xP

Well, I was close, though... xd

Cersei says that if you swear loyalty to Margaery..

• edited February 2016

No she doesn't. Cersei only ever speaks at the end to judge the Forresters and describe your play style.

Even if you swear loyalty to Margery in the throne room, Cersei still speaks at the end.

Edit: fixed the error

Cersei says that if you swear loyalty to Margaery..

• Cerise

No she doesn't. Cersei only ever speaks at the end to judge the Forresters and describe your play style. Even if you swear loyalty to Margery in the throne room, Cersei still speaks at the end. Edit: fixed the error

• Yes, "Cerise" speaks, she has the ability to speak..

No she doesn't. Cersei only ever speaks at the end to judge the Forresters and describe your play style. Even if you swear loyalty to Margery in the throne room, Cersei still speaks at the end. Edit: fixed the error

• Sorry autocorrect :D

I read the books I know it's really cersei.... (had to type that 4 times before autocorrect stopped changing it)

Cerise

• Are you talking about when cersei speaks at the end? I know she does that...

But if you're talking about earlier do you have a video of it, because I've never seen that and I swore loyalty to margaery in episode 1...

Yes, "Cerise" speaks, she has the ability to speak..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.