Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I think the "Still. Not. Bitten" quote is cringeworthy

• It's unpopular because of the shitty Lee is alive theories and all that shit, but I think if he wasn't bit or survived the amputation then we have had a better protagonist in S2 or perhaps multiple protagonists like TFTBL.

I think over 80% of people agree with you, including me.

• Some people think Nick wasn't the best character?

Black-Op1 posted: »

* 1.) Lee should never have died. And should be Protagonist still. * 2.) Out of the handful of characters to survive Season 1, Clementine

• I agree. I know it's popular on the forums however, it just feels like it was said for dramatic effect

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I think the "Still. Not. Bitten" quote is cringeworthy

• After ep 4 I hated Luke, like a lot.

• Damn straight

enter image description here

JawaEater posted: »

After ep 4 I hated Luke, like a lot.

• Crazy right? Some people actually think Luke was better written.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Some people think Nick wasn't the best character?

• Thank you. I've always thought the same thing, but I was too much of a coward to be the one person to say it. Your courage has given me courage.

• Written as he had more lines right?

Because 80℅ of his backstory came from Nick.

Crazy right? Some people actually think Luke was better written.

• Clementine may have missed her shot.

God bless everyone.

• Clementine confirms she did shoot him in Season 2, talking to Luke at the table

Clementine may have missed her shot. God bless everyone.

• I kind of also explain that in the video I think. I think I talk about how Lee told her to close her eyes shoot and walk away. So if she did miss she may not have known.

Thank you for watching the video and for the comment.

God bless you.

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine confirms she did shoot him in Season 2, talking to Luke at the table

• Indeed. Frankly, I feel like they should've just made Nick and Luke just one character, because both of them had something that the other desperately needed (Nick had an actual character arc, and Luke had an abundance of screen time). Or rather, just scrap Luke altogether and just give his screen time to Nick, but keep Uncle Pete around longer to kind of act like that voice of reason for him. But, too late now.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Written as he had more lines right? Because 80℅ of his backstory came from Nick.

• The idea won't die though. Hopefully telltale will do something similar.

Indeed. Frankly, I feel like they should've just made Nick and Luke just one character, because both of them had something that the other de

• I loved Season 2 despite its major flaws and I thought Michonne was better than 400 Days.

• I thought Michonne was better than 400 Days.

There not really the same thins,plus Michonne isnt even fully out yet

ralo229 posted: »

I loved Season 2 despite its major flaws and I thought Michonne was better than 400 Days.

• Carlos was the most forgettable, and least developed of the cabin survivors, even more so than Alvin

Could you explain this one? I felt something for Carlos when he died and felt he had a presence in the first two episode (episode 3, yeah he was barely there). Alvin on the other hand was just there...., I did miss the juice scene in the first episode so maybe thats why. But even after seeing that I didnt get at all attached.

Deltino posted: »

My favorite thread is back again Let's see: * Around Every Corner is a criminally underrated episode * I actually liked Luke's de

• Thats not really an unpopular opinion, thats just a crazy theory

Clementine may have missed her shot. God bless everyone.

• Same. I can't stand any of Clementine's edgy "badass" quotes.

• I found Carley to be boring.

• Arvo? ;-;

prink34320 posted: »

I think that Sarah is not to blame for Sarita getting bitten I felt that the Kenny/Wellington Endings were sugar-coated, I may have cried

• I liked Season 2 more than Season 1...

• Can you not shoot Arvo's sister? I tried not doing it but I died ;-;

kurishioo posted: »

* Arvo's actions were justified up until he shot Clementine (if you steal his supplies & shoot his zombified sister) * I don't want Lee

• LOL

enter link description here

• "I did not like Episode 4 of Season 1, there were too many large hubs, and Lee walked pretty slow. I got the puzzles fine, but the walking was so tedious. (mostly talking about the Crawford part)" If you press "shift" he walks much faster :P

AChicken posted: »

* I did not like Episode 4 of Season 1, there were too many large hubs, and Lee walked pretty slow. I got the puzzles fine, but the walking

• I'd love Kenny as a playable protagonist, even if it was just a DLC. I know he's got a lot of attention already but I consider him as important as Clem is. Besides, he's my favorite character along with Clem, so I'd like to keep seeing more of him, along with Clem.
    • I think Kenny is as good as a guardian for Clem as Lee was.
    • If having Clementine back for Season 3 means that Kenny will die in the first episode, I'd rather prefer Season 3 to have a new cast of characters and have Clem's story finished in S2. I just can't see them one without the other.
    • I've never liked Christa, at all. I'd rather prefer not to see her again, even though she'll most likely return.
    • In Harm's Way is my favorite episode from Season 2.
    • I don't like to take care of AJ, I don't hate him nor want him to die, but I'd rather not have him be my responsibility.
  • That wasn't implemented in Season 1.

Romaoplays posted: »

"I did not like Episode 4 of Season 1, there were too many large hubs, and Lee walked pretty slow. I got the puzzles fine, but the walking was so tedious. (mostly talking about the Crawford part)" If you press "shift" he walks much faster :P

• Thanks to @MetallicaRules for making this video

LOL

• You're welcome

Thanks to @MetallicaRules for making this video

• Oh really? I had only tested that on Season 2, sorry :v

That wasn't implemented in Season 1.

• Agreed.

I liked Season 2 more than Season 1...

• Can I ask why?

I mean I like season 2 just fine,I enjoyed it and I think season 1 isnt perfect but why did you prefer the second season?

I liked Season 2 more than Season 1...

• Well, I liked the fact that there were a lot more conversation and action, ( Unlike Season one, that was mostly going trought Hubs and solving the problems ), I liked playing as Clementine ( It shows an interesting point of view for the apoacalypse ), and with a more interesting story ( the only super interesting episodes on S01 are the 2nd { Dealing with the Cannibals } and the 5th { Saving Clementine }, don't get me wrong, the other ones were also really nice, but not as good as season 2 ), And what I mean by that is: Let's look at the end of the episodes of season 2
    Episode 1 - Ends on running from zombies, no Idea on what would happen next
    Episode 2 - Ends with a madman killing people and taking them compulsorely to a camp
    Episode 3 - Ends with running trough a herd of zombies, after trying to save Sarita
    Episode 4- Ends with everyone pointing guns at each other, while only one person of the other group spoke the same language as the other group
    Episode 5 - Ends with you having to decide between 'Killing' one of your 2 remaining friends, accept or not accept someone that might be dangerous in your 'home' or leaving your last friend and being at Wellington or taking your chances in the world or surving alone with a baby...

I hope you understood, I wasn't able to express it the way I wanted but... I think it looks understandable :P

Can I ask why? I mean I like season 2 just fine,I enjoyed it and I think season 1 isnt perfect but why did you prefer the second season?

• Hey! At least I'm not the only one :P

alexgo posted: »

Agreed.

• edited March 2016

No its okay, I'll split it up

I liked the fact that there were a lot more conversation and action

I dont think there was any more really

with a more interesting story ( the only super interesting episodes on S01 are the 2nd { Dealing with the Cannibals } and the 5th { Saving Clementine },

Hmmm, I guess. Neither season really had an overall story. Season 2 did have an episode focus I guess

L et's look at the end of the episodes of season 2 Episode 1 - Ends on running from zombies, no Idea on what would happen next Episode 2 - Ends with a madman killing people and taking them compulsory to a camp Episode 3 - Ends with running trough a herd of zombies, after trying to save Sarita Episode 4- Ends with everyone pointing guns at each other, while only one person of the other group spoke the same language as the other group Episode 5 - Ends with you having to decide between 'Killing' one of your 2 remaining friends, accept or not accept someone that might be dangerous in your 'home' or leaving your last friend and being at Wellington or taking your chances in the world or surving alone with a baby...

I definently have to disagree there, the endings of season 2 were all way too sudden and cliffhanger centered, it was a poor way to end individual episodes. If you played them all together it wasn't that bad but one at a time it was a real limitation

Well, I liked the fact that there were a lot more conversation and action, ( Unlike Season one, that was mostly going trought Hubs and solvi

• Sarah wasn't annoying and didn't deserve to die. Sadly this is an unpopular opinion.

• Sarah wasn't annoying and didn't deserve to die

You're definetly right about that.

Sarah wasn't annoying and didn't deserve to die. Sadly this is an unpopular opinion.

• True, I did played tham all toguether, but these clifhangers were actually really nice, the only one that S01 really had was from episode 4-5 and I quite missed all the tension from those that I had on season 2 but not on season 1.

And, maybe not more conversation, but definetdly more action, I mean just look at episode 3 of season 1, it was really nice, there were some interesting things like Katjaa's death and the shoot training, but besides that it was mostly fixing the train and figuring out how to remove that car from the train's way, while on season 2 they were always moving, there was almost always something 'important' happening, the only moment there was few going on is when we meet Kenny, but that suddenly goes away with knowing that the guy they shoot was Walt's friend then the storm and Carver!

At least for me, Season 2 was a lot more fun than Season 1 ( altought, season 1 had more story behind the 'main one' and I missed that when I played Season 2).

No its okay, I'll split it up I liked the fact that there were a lot more conversation and action I dont think there was any m

• I love relating to the unpopular side of opinions

Sarah wasn't annoying and didn't deserve to die. Sadly this is an unpopular opinion.

• The evidence says otherwise.

Thats not really an unpopular opinion, thats just a crazy theory

Sign in to comment in this discussion.