Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

"evidence"

The evidence says otherwise.

• What evidence? I mean really, so your saying as lees blood didnt splatter all over her so she didnt shoot him? The game barely gave any characters new models let alone for something so minor. Plus why on earth would it splatter so much over her? She shot him with a gun, he wasnt on top of her or anything

The evidence says otherwise.

• edited March 2016

Sadly this is an unpopular opinion.

Well id say the "popular" opinion of that character is that most really dont care much either way (like with the whole cabin group bar luke). Then there are two smaller camps who love her and hate her.

Sarah wasn't annoying and didn't deserve to die. Sadly this is an unpopular opinion.

• edited March 2016

I felt bad about Sarah dying. She just seemed mentally broken.

Sarah wasn't annoying and didn't deserve to die. Sadly this is an unpopular opinion.

• unpopular opinion indeed lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

I found Carley to be boring.

• the monroe part s not underrated ppl hate sam and greg way more than norma

* Lilly was genuinely trying to make the Motor Inn group work, and she was right to think that leaving the motel would only harm them, given

• Lilly is not actually a bad person and nether is Larry

• I also included some about the show, if that's okay

• I don't hate Lilly nor Larry
    • I hate Kenny
    • I kinda like Jane - though I did not go with her
    • I actually really loved Sarah, and it's super annoying to see people call her whiny because of her anxiety.
    • I'm enjoying the Michonne game so far
    • Carl should get more screen time next season,,, rip
    • Daryl is boring
    • I hated Jessie and Rick's romance, it was so painful to watch
    • I also think Sasha and Abraham's is painful
    • I hope that Daryl and Jesus becomes a thing... please, please, please don't hurt me :d
  • I wish it WAS popular :(

• I want Clem to be S3 PC
    • I want S1 and S2 unkown characters to come back
    • My favourite S2 episode is Amid The Ruins, I also think it was a great episode
    • I hate Kenny (a lot), but I was sad when he died
    • I love Lilly (a lot), and I hope they bring her back ;(
    • I prefer S2 to S1
    • I hate puzzles
    • Lee X Carley is a terrible ship
    • I didn't think that Omid was funny, actualy I think he is one of the most pointless characters of the whole game
    • The racoon joke is terrible
    • I never liked or disliked Mike he never really got character development until No Going Back
    • I asked to leave with Mike, Bonnie and Arvo but I'm pretty sure that if the option to shoot him was available I would have shot him (my mind is wierd)
    • I really liked Bonnie and I think her determinant 'death' is really lame and nonsencical
    • Overall i like No Time Left, it was a really good episode but I'm not able to fully like it because of The Stranger. IT WAS TERRIBLE, THAT CHARACTER GIVES ME CANCER (I really really really really don't like him).
    • I think TWD: Michonne has great potential and Episode 1 left me satisfied, even though it was short
  • I don't know if its unpopular but:

I like Walking Dead Michonne Episode 1.

• Its pretty much a 50/50 for everyone, I surely enjoyed it.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I don't know if its unpopular but: I like Walking Dead Michonne Episode 1.

• I regret leaving lilly on the road

• Cool :)

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Its pretty much a 50/50 for everyone, I surely enjoyed it.

• I like Kenny and Jane.

• edited March 2016

I liked Amid the Ruins.

Also despite my name I'm pretty neutral on Kenny and Jane.

• I'm back.

Favorite Season 2 episode is Episode 2

• 84% of steam players liked it!

Lord_EAA posted: »

I don't know if its unpopular but: I like Walking Dead Michonne Episode 1.

• Interesting. I looked up TWD S1 and S2 on Steam and S1 has a 97% and S2 has a 96%. So liking S2 isn't an unpopular opinion at all!

Romaoplays posted: »

84% of steam players liked it!

• I asked to leave with Mike, Bonnie and Arvo but I'm pretty sure that if the option to shoot him was available I would have shot him (my mind is wierd)

This made me laugh out loud, haha.

* I want Clem to be S3 PC * I want S1 and S2 unkown characters to come back * My favourite S2 episode is Amid The Ruins, I also think it w

• Yeah! But for some reason everyone on this forum seems to hate it :/

alexgo posted: »

Interesting. I looked up TWD S1 and S2 on Steam and S1 has a 97% and S2 has a 96%. So liking S2 isn't an unpopular opinion at all!

• edited April 2016
    • Nick and Sarah's deaths was one of my ONLY two problems of season 2.
    • Carver dying too early was the other one, he should have been the main antagonist of the whole season.
    • Sarah wasn't annoying or dangerous and didn't deserve to die. I miss her.
    • Nick wasn't an asshole and didn't deserve to die either. I miss him too.
    • Killing Jane myself and then saying "this is for Sarah" should have been an option. (If Telltale stuck to the writing in Episode 4)
    • I wish there was an optional ending where Clem and Sarah would be alone and taking care of AJ, like sisters.
    • I think Sam has redeemed herself for being annoying in Episode 1, because the way she beat the shit out of Norma/Randall was so badass. (TWD Michonne)
    • I don't hate Duck, but I don't exactly like him either.
    • Sarah isn't to blame for Sarita getting bitten.
    • I wish you could shoot Justin AND get Vince to join Carver's group. (TWD 400 Days)
    • Chuck died WAY too early.
    • Molly disappeared WAY too early.
    • I wish I coulda killed Vernon after saying that shit about Lee being a terrible guardian.
    • I wish there was a way to kill the St. John brothers without Clem watching. (I did it anyway and regret it.)
    • I liked Season 2.

I might add more later.

• edited April 2016

Lilly always handled in the best interest, of the group, and out off all the characters was the only one, with a plan that kept them all alive.

Samantha should be the protagonist in Season 3.

If Lilly didnt leave the group she would have, prevented, the stranger from ever stealing Clementine.

Ben in his own weird way just tried, to do the best for the group, and i had allot of sympathy for him.

Samantha is one of the best written telltale characters ever.

Ben's death in the alley was the saddest scene, out of both seasons.

Michonne TWD, is almost as good as season 1.

I wish Kenny would just sail off on a BOAT himself, instead of harrasing people, and forcing his stupid opinions down their throats and wants them to go along with his cruel actions.

Kenny destroyed Lilly's life, and is to blame for Carley's death.

Lilly, is telltales most intrestting character, she might seem like a cranky person, but she has a heart of gold.

Clementine should never appear in a game, of telltale's twd ever again, cause S2 destroyed her character.

• Oooh, this should be fun.

• I want Clem for S3 PC
    • I had a love/hate relationship with Kenny in S1, but S2 soured me on him completely
    • Sarah got on my last nerve
    • I didn't hate Lilly
    • I like Jane
    • I don't really care what happened to Christa, as far as I'm concerned she's dead or just gone
    • I disliked the entire 400 Days cast (with the possible exception of Shel)
    • I don't think Bonnie's actions in Ep5 are OOC, I saw that coming a mile away
    • Carver died too early
    • Ep1 was my favorite of S2
    • I don't have a problem with the way any of the S2 group died

• Carl needs more screen time

• The Rick/Jessie thing was poorly implemented and painful to watch, and did a huge disservice to Rick's character
    • It would've been much more satisfying if Sasha had turned Abraham down
    • I don't think the S3 finale was the worst Ep of the show
    • S4's "Still" was the worst Ep of the show
    • While we're on the subject, Beth Greene was the worst written character on the show
    • And Daryl/Beth is a gross ship
    • The S6 cliffhanger completely destroyed the emotional buildup of the entire season, they won't be able to recapture that in the S7 premiere
    • I miss Shane, and Merle
    • I don't care that Negan doesn't drop f-bombs every 2 seconds on the show, to be honest, that would annoy me
    • Carol Peletier is the best character in the entire Walking Dead franchise

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

• Not sure why "Carl needs more screen time" is isolated like that, but it seems appropriate.

Ghosthack posted: »

Oooh, this should be fun. * I want Clem for S3 PC * I had a love/hate relationship with Kenny in S1, but S2 soured me on him completel

• If Clem didn't stop Lee from turning, you made the wrong choice.

• I didn't like Carley nearly as much as everyone else seemed to. She was a fairly average character in my eyes, I didn't know why she was hyped up so much.

• For some reason, I really thought your profile picture was the KFC logo with Colonel Sanders.

enter image description here

I very much enjoyed Season 2. Who cares, It's good! I liked playing as Clem.

• I despised Luke

i'm late on this but what THE FUCK

NOHATCLEM posted: »

* I despised Luke and Carlos. * Rebecca is underrated and was one of the better characters in S2. * I preferred Lily rather than Kenny. *

• I found it interesting that Carley was on the cover of Episode 1 back in Season 1 when she was a determinant character, and yet Doug was nowhere in sight who is also a determinant character. Even Kenny who is a far more important character didn't even show up on the cover screen.

I didn't like Carley nearly as much as everyone else seemed to. She was a fairly average character in my eyes, I didn't know why she was hyped up so much.

• Haha nice, and cool 2-D

For some reason, I really thought your profile picture was the KFC logo with Colonel Sanders.

• thank u :)

Haha nice, and cool 2-D

• Which screen cover are you talking about?

RichWalk23 posted: »

I found it interesting that Carley was on the cover of Episode 1 back in Season 1 when she was a determinant character, and yet Doug was now

• Sam's breasts ruin her character. I've realized that it's not that they're breasts and they're big, it's that they're anime breasts...on a teenager; they defy gravity, poke out and don't look right to the average cartoon breasts Telltale has designed before on other female characters in their other games [such as Nerissa or Fiona, or even Vallory].

I'm a woman, and I find those anime jugs distracting as hell, to the point I can't think of Sam without the adjoining thoughts 'what is wrong with your chest?' and 'how old exactly are you?' following suit. And then I look at Paige and I wonder if it's all connected to some visual gag, that people legitimately sat down and said "let's have two teenage girls who are best friends, and their physical trait is that one has big breasts and the other's got a chest flat as a plank of wood." Yes women have different bust sizes [I'm flat as a plank of wood too and I'm happy about that] but in this case it almost feels too obvious, like how Christa was distinctly taller than her partner Omid, however in this case instead of heights it's cup sizes. Maybe in Season 3 we'll get introduced to two guys where one wears a suit and the other wears a banana hammock.

• The screen cover from the episode selection in the game, the one where you can see Lee, Clementine, and Carley when you select the first episode.

Which screen cover are you talking about?

• Sam isn't a teenager, she's confirmed to be 22 years old.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Sam's breasts ruin her character. I've realized that it's not that they're breasts and they're big, it's that they're anime breasts...on a t

• LOL

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Sam's breasts ruin her character. I've realized that it's not that they're breasts and they're big, it's that they're anime breasts...on a t

• Oh! Okay, I call them titlecards. Probably why I got thrown off there a bit.

And yeah, I'd imagine that they'd put Lilly because of her impact as the group leader or maybe even Glenn for marketing purposes.

The screen cover from the episode selection in the game, the one where you can see Lee, Clementine, and Carley when you select the first episode.

• I'll be sure to use titlecards from now on.

Given how Carley was placed onto the titlecard, it likely gave players the impression that she was important, which was probably one of the reasons why she was saved over Doug during the finale.

Oh! Okay, I call them titlecards. Probably why I got thrown off there a bit. And yeah, I'd imagine that they'd put Lilly because of her impact as the group leader or maybe even Glenn for marketing purposes.

• Maybe, but maybe not. I often forget the titlecard entirely when playing, but that could just be me.

I'll be sure to use titlecards from now on. Given how Carley was placed onto the titlecard, it likely gave players the impression that she was important, which was probably one of the reasons why she was saved over Doug during the finale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.