So, who did you ship Rhys with?

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

Same lol

It's pretty hot

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I ship rhys with minecraft psycho girl enter link description here

• Y'know what fuck it, I'm going to be that one buzz kill who shits on all of the memes with a serious answer.

I mostly ship him w/ Fi but any ship as long as it's not himself nor Jack is fine. So basically: Vaughn, August, Sasha, Sasha and August, Fiona and Vaughn, Loader bot, Timothy, Axton, (one sided) Zer0, Mr. Torgue, My mom, your mom, my dad, your older brother, my sister... just the simple shit.

• So would you ship Rhys x Vaughn x August x Sasha x Fiona x Loader Bot x Timothy x Axton x Zer0, x Mr. Torgue x My mom x Your mom x My dad x your older brother x my sister?

lottii-lu posted: »

Y'know what fuck it, I'm going to be that one buzz kill who shits on all of the memes with a serious answer. I mostly ship him w/ Fi but

• edited March 2016

Hmm... Imma going to have to remove one of the sisters and my mom or my sister but yes, I would ship that.

So would you ship Rhys x Vaughn x August x Sasha x Fiona x Loader Bot x Timothy x Axton x Zer0, x Mr. Torgue x My mom x Your mom x My dad x your older brother x my sister?

• Remove Fiona

Hmm... Imma going to have to remove one of the sisters and my mom or my sister but yes, I would ship that.

• But I could always multi ship where one involves Sasha and the other involves Fiona :[

Remove Fiona

• So you say that Rhys x Vallory is a fine ship? Alrighty...

Y'know what fuck it, I'm going to be that one buzz kill who shits on all of the memes with a serious answer. I mostly ship him w/ Fi but

• Better than your fuckin' Rhack and Rhyscest. Go to your room.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So you say that Rhys x Vallory is a fine ship? Alrighty...

• But I never shipped Rhack and Rhyscest and I never will!

Goddamn it, Lottii ;-;

Better than your fuckin' Rhack and Rhyscest. Go to your room.

• I checked your internet history. Don't even deny it, you lil fuk.

But I never shipped Rhack and Rhyscest and I never will! Goddamn it, Lottii ;-;

• ErykaEryka Banned

I like all

• edited March 2016

But Lottii...

My internet history got hacked. Someone changed it. That's why it says that I ship Rhack and Rhyscest. :c

I checked your internet history. Don't even deny it, you lil fuk.

• ErykaEryka Banned

You sent me a R34 Rhack once, so stfu

But Lottii... My internet history got hacked. Someone changed it. That's why it says that I ship Rhack and Rhyscest. :c

• edited March 2016

Of course you do. ( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ )

For fuck's sake, I should stop using lenny faces from now on.

Eryka posted: »

I like all

• Because you like every ship!

Hell, my eyes even melted and got back to normal when I saw Rhack r34 for the first time.

You sent me a R34 Rhack once, so stfu

• ErykaEryka Banned

(?) That lenny face is pleasing Eryka

Of course you do. ( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ ) For fuck's sake, I should stop using lenny faces from now on.

• Can you even see it, though? Cause I don't think you can on a phone.

(?) That lenny face is pleasing Eryka

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'll change Rhys' face for yours

Because you like every ship! Hell, my eyes even melted and got back to normal when I saw Rhack r34 for the first time.

• Eryka, noooOOOOO.

I'll change Rhys' face for yours

• Do not ever look up Rhyscest

I need to bleach my eyes out

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yes I can

Can you even see it, though? Cause I don't think you can on a phone.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Send me a pic please

Do not ever look up Rhyscest I need to bleach my eyes out

• I would get banned, it has, you know...

dongs

Send me a pic please

• I fucking hope Rhyscest is a joke because I don't want Rhack to be beaten (ノಠ_ಠ)ノ

• ALL HAIL RHACK

I fucking hope Rhyscest is a joke because I don't want Rhack to be beaten (ノಠ_ಠ)ノ

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rhys × Reese

• YOU BETRAYED THE SHAREHOLDERS!

ALL HAIL RHACK

• Beneath the NSFW tag on tumblr, there is a cancer, known as Rhyscest. A malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the forums. They are experimenting with dangerous ships the could prove to be tumblrs undoing for the second time in recent history, it's predecessor, Rhack. The tumblrs artist have created a ship that transends the destuctive nature of Rhack, but double. They call their creation 'Rhyscest' a shipping abomination that tries to fit in with other ships. This ship could be granted more shippers that are not only offensive, but dangerous. I am not prepared to allow tumblr to continue this line of shipping.

The campaign will be costly many arguements will be had, But in the end we will be saving the forums from it's worst enemy... itself.

Ad Victoriam brothers and sisters.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I love Rhack and Rhyscest

Beneath the NSFW tag on tumblr, there is a cancer, known as Rhyscest. A malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the forums.

• Just look up rhyscest its the first image that comes up

Send me a pic please

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's the second one

Just look up rhyscest its the first image that comes up

• it made me vomit

It's the second one

• ErykaEryka Banned

Not for me ;)

it made me vomit

• enter image description here

Not for me

• edited March 2016

Canon wise, I am so in love with rhysha. At first I wasn't too into it, but by the second playthrough it just appealed to me so much, and seeing the relationship develop in game was so fun. They are adorable together, and Sasha is just the best and deserves so much (though with the option for Rhys to say that he was interested in someone else, I like to think he was referring to Vaughn).

But like, out of canon? You gotta love the different dynamics that can be explored with rhack, gayperion, and rhyscest alike :3

• ErykaEryka Banned

With himself

• This is what all shippers should be like. Open-minded to others, and always willing to explore options.

On top of that, bonus points for being brave enough to admit your like for some of those ships when threads have multiple times people have shown dislike for those.

harpaax posted: »

Canon wise, I am so in love with rhysha. At first I wasn't too into it, but by the second playthrough it just appealed to me so much, and se

• I have never met someone like you in this forum during the past few years I have observed those people. Where have you been ? Where have I been ? Is there more like you here : open-minded and lucid ?
    No really I am saying thanks right now, you made my entire week better just by accepting the fact that not everyone look for the same thing in a ship and can actually enjoy these dynamics you talked about. :)

harpaax posted: »

Canon wise, I am so in love with rhysha. At first I wasn't too into it, but by the second playthrough it just appealed to me so much, and se

• I am honestly interested in how Rhys x Vallory is actually better than Rhack ? Not talking about Rhycest since it's actually a pretty different type of ship but if you want to explain for this one, go ahead. I am saying this because everytime someone talk about Rhack they mention the abusive part of the ship. So...You think Vallory is gonna treat him better than Jack ? Better than she treated her own son ?

Better than your fuckin' Rhack and Rhyscest. Go to your room.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.