Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Wait, it really was Melissa?

I didn't even notice. Huh.

stirpicus posted: »

She is! She did a great job!

• My god. I can't a Telltale Staff replied to me. Thanks mate. And finally I get to hear Clementine again.

stirpicus posted: »

She is! She did a great job!

• He probably doesn't like swimming.

Man, what is it with Scott Porter and lakes/rivers. Also, I like how the Windows error screen is a parody of Nostalgia Critic.

• edited March 2016

EDIT: Nevermind what I said.

• This is kind of awkward, but technically speaking you did. The post prior actually. If you count asking a question then getting a response with the stuff the post is about?

• OOPS, my bad. I forgot that I did edit my previous comment.

This is kind of awkward, but technically speaking you did. The post prior actually. If you count asking a question then getting a response with the stuff the post is about?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

enter image description here

• edited March 2016

If you look at the guard closest to the inn 6 times, Jesse will mention he has a powerful stache, which is most likely a reference to the famous TWD easter egg. :P

• rebel leader gets imprisoned for dropping dirt off the island. in other path the founder drops cobblestone off the island just to prove a point.

• I need to see this. So bad.

Pipas posted: »

If you look at the guard closest to the inn 6 times, Jesse will mention he has a powerful stache, which is most likely a reference to the famous TWD easter egg. :P

• edited March 2016

The Founders real name is Isabella, or short Isa. (Theory)

• If You Say that ivor's build is Cool and Awesome Then Axel will agree and then you'll both say awesome about a sec later insted of ? Axel will remeber that its....... BUM BUM BUM ? AWESOME! XD
    ''

• One of the books in the throne room is "Habits of the Endermen" by Soren.

• Which is even more funny when you realize that Randy Tudor was the programmer for this episode, and he was the guy that was referenced as having the powerful stache in TWD.

• Yeah, but the cobblestone came from the generator, so she could pick another one again later.

• This is why I let Aiden follow Jesse and Reginald.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Yup. Just tried it. He didn't say anything, he just gave me that look >:(

• I wish Petra said Awesome as well because you know. GORTYS

L-dog posted: »

If You Say that ivor's build is Cool and Awesome Then Axel will agree and then you'll both say awesome about a sec later insted of ? Axel will remeber that its....... BUM BUM BUM ? AWESOME! XD ''

• Heh, I didn't kow he was the programmer for this episode. That makes it even better. :D

Which is even more funny when you realize that Randy Tudor was the programmer for this episode, and he was the guy that was referenced as having the powerful stache in TWD.

• Okay, please tell me that avatar is an April Fools Day joke.

Heh, I didn't kow he was the programmer for this episode. That makes it even better.

• If you think so. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, please tell me that avatar is an April Fools Day joke.

• Damn it, Pipas.

You picked the wrong path to follow. Once again.

If you think so. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Petra and Gortys is the same VA?

AronDracula posted: »

I wish Petra said Awesome as well because you know. GORTYS

Yes

Petra and Gortys is the same VA?

• On the sky island, one of Jesse’s responses to Lukas starts with “Elementary, my dear Lukas.” which is a reference to Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes book series.
    (Apparently however, the original quote was never mentioned in the book series at all.)

• I searched "nice gif" I immediately regretted that decision.

• Yep, both are voiced by Ashley Johnson.

Petra and Gortys is the same VA?

• Choose to say "there is nothing you can do, "what if gabriel is wrong?" and "it doesn't matter now" or something like that.
    Just don't ask him to stay or to help this friends, choose the 3rd option.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I need to ask. What do I have to say to make Lukas leave on bad terms?

• edited March 2016

When you got up on the sky island with Isa again, and you see the zombies attacking the first guard, you can see in the small alley behind a skeleton, either getting hit by the iron golem and thrown at the wall, or it just throws itself at the wall.

• Ok. I will try.

Debbii posted: »

Choose to say "there is nothing you can do, "what if gabriel is wrong?" and "it doesn't matter now" or something like that. Just don't ask him to stay or to help this friends, choose the 3rd option.

• I said "there is nothing you can do" but then I could only choose "I understand. Go.", "We need you" or "We ARE helping them"! I choose the third and he stayed.

Debbii posted: »

Choose to say "there is nothing you can do, "what if gabriel is wrong?" and "it doesn't matter now" or something like that. Just don't ask him to stay or to help this friends, choose the 3rd option.

• [removed]

One of the books in the throne room is "Habits of the Endermen" by Soren.

• I was hoping that'd be explained. Figured Soren was up there too, or something. Oh well.

One of the books in the throne room is "Habits of the Endermen" by Soren.

• He did say 'My dear Watson' and 'Elementary' but not together.

On the sky island, one of Jesse’s responses to Lukas starts with “Elementary, my dear Lukas.” which is a reference to Arthur Conan Doyle's S

• Here is something Telltale has forgotten: the 5th episode still hasn't been released on the Amazon App Shop :)

• Did the thread always had "Obvious" in the title?

Obviously

ᴺᵒ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᴬᵖʳᶦᶫ ᶠᵒᵒᶫ'ˢ ˢᵒ ʳᵒᶫᶫ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᶦᵗ

Crips posted: »

Did the thread always had "Obvious" in the title?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.