Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Hold on a minute. I left on bad terms with Lukas one time, and when me, Axel, Olivia and Petra were fighting the witherstorm caught us, and we never got saved. I thought I had just been too slow, but nope. It happened about ten more times. So I thought that you couldn't finish with Lukas leaving on bad terms. Is it just me?

• Wow really? Didn't know that would happen.

Hold on a minute. I left on bad terms with Lukas one time, and when me, Axel, Olivia and Petra were fighting the witherstorm caught us, and

• I have one save file, where the Ep. 4 was auto-completed and so i got the result. But i'll try to get this by myself.

Hold on a minute. I left on bad terms with Lukas one time, and when me, Axel, Olivia and Petra were fighting the witherstorm caught us, and

• Aiden stabbed himself.

• edited March 2016

Milo did too.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Aiden stabbed himself.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Staying silent during the second conversation thing after seeing Ivor again causes Jesse to facepalm, it also shows Axel trying to touch the lava and Olivia hits him. (21:12 of this video)

Minecraft Story Mode: Episode 5 - THE MOVIE!

• xD lol wut

Aiden stabbed himself.

• If you send Aiden over the edge he won't talk to you about his regrets after everyone leaves Sky City.

• Probably just an easter egg, like how in GTA San Andreas the Golden Gate bridge says something like "There's nothing up here" and "Go away."

I hope that is explained in future episodes, because how the hell did that get there?

• Too bad you can't build a fence during the secret Build Club meeting. It would be an awesome easter egg.

• edited March 2016

Although we don't actually see it, the lake also saved Lukas' life if he happens to fall off with Jesse and the Founder.

The lake, saved, Lukas.

Lakes, saving people's lives!

enter image description here

I, I can't....how-

[collapses]

• That there was no Carley/Doug style choice throughout the game, where you know someone is going to die

• He couldnt handle it anymore.... So he sliced his throat.

Aiden stabbed himself.

• Maya (girl in blazerods) compares Lukas to a tame dog since he only follows Jesse and his/her group now

• edited March 2016

Man, what is it with Scott Porter and lakes/rivers. Also, I like how the Windows error screen is a parody of Nostalgia Critic.

• Lilac, what ever will you do now? You can't hate just lakes anymore, you can only hate a certain type. That very cold type of lake. ;)

• I think people forget that this is a thread about details might forget, don't notice or just don't know about..

• Maya (girl in blazerods)

We know who Maya is!

• edited March 2016

Yup. Just tried it. He didn't say anything, he just gave me that look >:(

• not everyone does! shes a side character thats name barely gets said so chill

BeyondEnder posted: »

Maya (girl in blazerods) We know who Maya is!

• Im chill. Im just saying we are not that stupid.

NorthStars posted: »

not everyone does! shes a side character thats name barely gets said so chill

• I need to ask. What do I have to say to make Lukas leave on bad terms?

• I just know many people that didnt know mayas name, many youtubers didnt know who she was because her and gill are barely mentioned, so I said it just in case

Im chill. Im just saying we are not that stupid.

• Youtubers dont even care about side characters.

I just know many people that didnt know mayas name, many youtubers didnt know who she was because her and gill are barely mentioned, so I said it just in case

• how do you know? whats the difference between a youtuber and a player first of all? if I saw people who played the game and didnt know mayas name along with how no one brings them up because alot of people dont know who she is or name since she is a side character, then Im going to put who she is along with her name... because of that did my post offend you somehow? Lol.

Youtubers dont even care about side characters.

• Your post did not offend me. Im just saying that people who played MC SM know who Maya is.

how do you know? whats the difference between a youtuber and a player first of all? if I saw people who played the game and didnt know mayas

• Hold on! Going to get Chinese for dinner! We will continue arguing when I come back. See ya!

Your post did not offend me. Im just saying that people who played MC SM know who Maya is.

• Do you know, that Isa is a ninja? actually she does alot of parkour

• Not most of the people that I saw, who didn't even remember maya from the first game, her name is barely mentioned or just mentioned once for the first episode or the 5th episode, Im sure no one will take it offensivley, in fact, only stupid people WOULD take what I said as offensively.

Your post did not offend me. Im just saying that people who played MC SM know who Maya is.

• Axel rearranged spells Alex.Simple fact,really boring.

• Im back. And I said I dont take it offensively. Im just saying that SOME people know who she is and that she is in the group Blaze Rods-

Not most of the people that I saw, who didn't even remember maya from the first game, her name is barely mentioned or just mentioned once fo

• then the rest that arn't part of that SOME now know, which is why I put that next to her name.

Im back. And I said I dont take it offensively. Im just saying that SOME people know who she is and that she is in the group Blaze Rods-

• Ok. Are we done here now?

then the rest that arn't part of that SOME now know, which is why I put that next to her name.

• i wonder what happens if you don't get yourself arrested in the city? do you ever become friends with isa?

• Yes. You meet up with Ivor and Lukas in the throne room, you go find the chicken and then Isa attacks you and you have to save her.

• edited March 2016

Am I the only that thought this episode was gonna end in the same way Tales from the Borderlands did when Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor were going to the last portal?

EDIT: Another question. Is Isa played by Mellissa Hutchison, Clementine's actor?

• Never

Ok. Are we done here now?

• Now I am.

Ok. Are we done here now?

• Olivia rearranged spells liaivo. Even more boring.

Axel rearranged spells Alex.Simple fact,really boring.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

She is! She did a great job!

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only that thought this episode was gonna end in the same way Tales from the Borderlands did when Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor were going to the last portal? EDIT: Another question. Is Isa played by Mellissa Hutchison, Clementine's actor?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.