Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• We...

Are the crystal gems..

GEMS: Gabriel Ellegaard Magnus Soren Weird...every ore that represents each member of the order is a gem except Soren and Ivor....

• Well.....THAT'S MAGNUS! Seriously though.....wouldn't Hell be destroyed by now thanks to him?I mean,there'd be at least a giant hole,right?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Magnus ghost... Oh, no... Even in Hell they can't get him to stay put and not bomb anything!

• PLOT TWIST:AIDEN IS IVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

That leads you to think wether they are like the order maybe they have parrelels Lukas- Soren Aiden-Magnus Gil- Gabriel Maya-Ell

• CONGRATULATIONS,YOU GOT YOUR WISH!

Reuben is the worst character in the game. I beg telltale to give him a lousy and awkward death.

• edited January 2016

Who knows, he could be Lucifer for all we know.

Well.....THAT'S MAGNUS! Seriously though.....wouldn't Hell be destroyed by now thanks to him?I mean,there'd be at least a giant hole,right?

• I hope you'll understand me.
    At the very beginning of Ep.3, right before the beginning credits start, when the water suddenly comes and Jesse loses the amulet (and then they jump down, fight e.t.c.), the game gives you an option to click on the amulet right before it finally falls and is still in the air, but, like in Ep.1 (fighting Wither Storm's tentacles scene), the game just gives you about 1 sec. to click on the amulet. So, did anyone manage to catch the amulet? If yes, then what happened next?

• haha, yeah

@Gabirl_Warrior What?

CONGRATULATIONS,YOU GOT YOUR WISH!

• Nothing happens, it falls anyway

PyroLife posted: »

I hope you'll understand me. At the very beginning of Ep.3, right before the beginning credits start, when the water suddenly comes and Je

• We'll always save the day...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

We... Are the crystal gems..

• Yeah you can't catch it

AronDracula posted: »

Nothing happens, it falls anyway

• (Facepalms)ITS AN ACRONYM!

We'll always save the day...

• Your not supposed to get that many though

You get them in the chest that has the diamonds and the sticks to craft the weapon, they're used later to build the thing that gets you into the WitherStorm.

• ^ Ignore her.

And if you think we can't...

We'll always save the day...

• I'm sorry to break your heart, but um, someone else already found that. Oh, whatever, good for you, noticing that for yourself!

JOHN CENAAA!!!

Behind all the boring credits in Episode 3 is... (http://segmentnext.com/2015/11/25/john-cenas-name-spotted-in-minecraft-story-mode-credits/) JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!

• We'll always find a way!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

^ Ignore her. And if you think we can't...

• It's the same with the tentacle... You can only hope...

PyroLife posted: »

I hope you'll understand me. At the very beginning of Ep.3, right before the beginning credits start, when the water suddenly comes and Je

• That's why the people of this world...

We'll always find a way!

• Belive in: Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl!

That's why the people of this world...

• And Steven!

Belive in: Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl!

• ,There's something wrong in episode 4... At ivor's secret lab, after you use that lever to go on a secret passage, you will find the order's treasures but one of them is the ender dragon's egg and you can't get it without killing the dragon, and they didn't kill it, just used the command block to make it out of existance, so how they have the dragon egg?!

• It seems that not all the rules of minecraft apply here.

Osaq218 posted: »

,There's something wrong in episode 4... At ivor's secret lab, after you use that lever to go on a secret passage, you will find the order's

• They probably made the egg with the command block, to prove that they killed it fair and square (pun totally intended).

Osaq218 posted: »

,There's something wrong in episode 4... At ivor's secret lab, after you use that lever to go on a secret passage, you will find the order's

• /Give Soren minecraft:dragon_egg. There's your answer.

TheJoax posted: »

They probably made the egg with the command block, to prove that they killed it fair and square (pun totally intended).

• It's been bought up before but I will just say it

Soren says he just finds the command block

YA DONT JUST FIND THAT SH*T

I really hope the game goes more into depth of how the command block was happened along by Soren and possibly the others maybe it could reveal our new enemy in episode 5?

• edited February 2016

Okay, not gonna lie. Magnus looks like Boogerman.

enter image description here

• haha lol he does XD. on another note. if you play as male jesse and take ellegards armor, jesse loses his NOSE. it may happen the other way around to(fem jesse and magnus).

Okay, not gonna lie. Magnus looks like Boogerman.

• It was possibly built by Ellegaard as if you go to Redstonia, you can help Ellie build another command block but fail.

It's been bought up before but I will just say it Soren says he just finds the command block YA DONT JUST FIND THAT SH*T I really h

• At the end of episode 4, the narrator says "There are more worlds than just this one." Could there be some sort of unknown world where command blacks can be found, and will we get to visit it?

It was possibly built by Ellegaard as if you go to Redstonia, you can help Ellie build another command block but fail.

• A world which was never created in the original Minecraft.

MMeister123 posted: »

At the end of episode 4, the narrator says "There are more worlds than just this one." Could there be some sort of unknown world where command blacks can be found, and will we get to visit it?

• I DO NOT LOOK LIKE BOGEYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD1234550 posted: »

haha lol he does XD. on another note. if you play as male jesse and take ellegards armor, jesse loses his NOSE. it may happen the other way around to(fem jesse and magnus).

• Dimensions likely, not just Nether and End, maybe something like the Haven, Abyss, Candyland, or Mars dimension (Imagine Jesse fighting the creeper)...Maybe Jesse will meet Rueben in the Haven... O O
    ----

A world which was never created in the original Minecraft.

• I feel bad for whoever started this chain....

Tollulu posted: »

And Steven!

• YEP,YOU'LL FIND A GIANT HOLE IN HELL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And...maybe a little...tiny...huge fire.....)

Well.....THAT'S MAGNUS! Seriously though.....wouldn't Hell be destroyed by now thanks to him?I mean,there'd be at least a giant hole,right?

• That would be me kind gentleman

I feel bad for whoever started this chain....

• Maybe Soren and his "brainy club" (I know Ellie belonged there but I'm unsure whether the others were there too or not) were experimenting and accidentally they created a command block, which they kept. I mean, like Aron said, Ellegaard could do one if she had great assistants. Or there is an other possibility, they discovered another world (probably with creative mod or something, I think that's the only way you can have a command block), and they brought it here. If the latter, maybe the finale of the first season will take place in that world.

It's been bought up before but I will just say it Soren says he just finds the command block YA DONT JUST FIND THAT SH*T I really h

• Yeah, luckly I don't have them glitches anymore. Whatever armor I picked, my Jesse (he, and I think "she" had the demon face swap thing too) grew a silk black hair, had lipstick, his noes went to oblivion, it's like he was cosplaying a trans... -- rather not say. It was funny though :)

JD1234550 posted: »

haha lol he does XD. on another note. if you play as male jesse and take ellegards armor, jesse loses his NOSE. it may happen the other way around to(fem jesse and magnus).

• Yeah, because you're more like Boogerman.

Soren: C'mon, Maggie! Don't deny it!

I DO NOT LOOK LIKE BOGEYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Right.......and Jesse will TOTALLY be fighting candy creepers and chopping down candy cane trees.....

:/

Dimensions likely, not just Nether and End, maybe something like the Haven, Abyss, Candyland, or Mars dimension (Imagine Jesse fighting the

• The only problem i had was that Jesse (Main Male Skin) had darker pupils and this "Material" from Ellegard's armor was weirdly placed on it, but when i restarted the game it was fixed.

Yeah, luckly I don't have them glitches anymore. Whatever armor I picked, my Jesse (he, and I think "she" had the demon face swap thing too)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.