Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• For your third question if I remember correctly you didn't reveal Petra/Gabriel's wither sickness to Lukas, you only get an explanation if you tell him about it.

• Some of the book titles in Ivor's lab are references and parodies.

• How To Train Your Slime - How To Train Your Dragon
    • Crafting for Noobs, Revised - any of the books for Dummies
    • How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Mining - How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
    • 20,000 Blocks Under the Sea - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

This one was...interesting. I thought it was a love story about a zombie and pig but it's probably about a zombie pigman.

• Zombie and Pig: Intimate Memoirs
  • I lost it at the Zombie and Pig one.

Some of the book titles in Ivor's lab are references and parodies. * How To Train Your Slime - How To Train Your Dragon * Crafting for

• Is anything noteworthy said for doing this?

valnorth101 posted: »

If you craft an lever in Episode 1 (During the scene when Petra allows you to craft a stone sword), it will be used in Episode 4.

• I'm sure instead of the whole "I don't have a lever on me" Jesse would say "Ah ha! I'm prepared for this!" and maybe Petra will look shocked about it? I don't know, haven't played episode yet.

Is anything noteworthy said for doing this?

• I think Jesse said something like, "I still have that lever from a long time ago." He also comments that it was like it was made for this (except he doesn't add the because it was).

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'm sure instead of the whole "I don't have a lever on me" Jesse would say "Ah ha! I'm prepared for this!" and maybe Petra will look shocked about it? I don't know, haven't played episode yet.

• Or maybe it was clay.

• Remember the scene where Jesse made a comment about the Packed Ice? "Wow, I've only heard of this stuff!"
    Funny how back in the credits part they pass by the Ice Spike Biome.

• Aw, shoot. http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_man06esc9g1rwr0kz.gif The only reason why I didn't tell him was because Petra said that she wanted to tell them in her own time.

So, what does he say when you reveal the sickness?

dojo32161 posted: »

For your third question if I remember correctly you didn't reveal Petra/Gabriel's wither sickness to Lukas, you only get an explanation if you tell him about it.

• He says that he knew something had been up with her and he blames himself for her sickness, because he froze up in episode 1, he thinks she might not be sick had he done something sooner. Which is why he's been acting out.

Also you get the option to tell Axel and Olivia about it, then you can tell Petra/Gabriel you told them and they aren't mad.

Aw, shoot. The only reason why I didn't tell him was because Petra said that she wanted to tell them in her own time. So, what does he say when you reveal the sickness?

• NOT MY PICTURES!

And I don't know if anyone mentioned this before...

enter image description here

• wtf this...

MarteenPyro posted: »

NOT MY PICTURES! And I don't know if anyone mentioned this before...

• For your first question when everyone must chose a certain path you hear him say"everyone keep going we will meet up on the other side!" So when you see him waving he is actually gesturing to the people on the other side to stay moving and get forward

• What the heckkk!! LOL SO DOING THAT XDD

• I LOVE THIS! I seen it before! I got this scene on my own. xD

• LOLivia confirmed.

• Does anyone on YouTube do this?? I reallyyy wanna know about the hair thing LOL PLZZ

• enter image description here

AdamGoodtme posted: »

LOLivia confirmed.

• I'm so glad I got him to stick along...

• After you choose to try to save Duck or Shawn in The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 1, you get an achievement called "Rock and a Hard Place" (here's a link to all of episode 1's achievements)

Episode 4's name is "A Block and a Hard Place"

For an explanation, the saying "A rock and a hard place" means a dilemma or a bad situation.

• And actually, when your talking with Soren and Ivor, if you say ' let the wither storms chase us' Soren will say ' they'll be stuck in a rock and a hard place'. :3

• Get ready!

Potato is coming!

When you stop at the swamp and grab potatoes no one ever eats them afterwards (excluding if you eat them as soon as you get them) so I guess you have 2 potatoes in your inventory for epiosde 5?

• "Don't worry. I hate giving speeches too."

loud applause

You got it, Petra!

Do Nothing - Minecraft: Story Mode (Episode 4) SPOILERS!

• Holy cow (or well...pig) I am soooo building Reuben next play through.

Do Nothing - Minecraft: Story Mode (Episode 4) SPOILERS!

• Telltale, thx for this otp moment :DDDDD

• You can "craft" a stone shovel, but (unfortunately) nothing happens:

• Yeah, I tried that too. Too bad it's not like a lever situation back in EP1.

You can "craft" a stone shovel, but (unfortunately) nothing happens:

• When you examine the armours in Ivor's Lab he gives you the armour's name and a little description of it:

Golden Goliath - Yellow and Gray - "As bright and powerfull as the sun itself"

Redstone Riot - Red, Light Blue and White - "Engineered to be indestructible"

Ender Defensor - Light Blue, Cyan and Black - "Very strong against Endermen attack"

Sword Breaker - Yellow, White and Blue - "All but the strngest weapons would shatter against it"

Shield of Infinity - Blue, Green and Black - "In due of being infinitely cool"

Dragon's Bane - Purple, Violet, Black and Gray - "Even the Ender Dragon would've fled from this ???? (I couldn't understand the word)"

Star Shield - Icy Blue, Cyan, Blue and Black - " No object in the universe can penetrate it" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Adamantine Impervium - Red, Gold(-ish), Gray and Black - "Even harder to damage than it is to pronounce"

• When i discovered that, i had a nostalgic feeling. xD

valnorth101 posted: »

If you craft an lever in Episode 1 (During the scene when Petra allows you to craft a stone sword), it will be used in Episode 4.

• lol, I noticed that too

IceKane posted: »

Remember the scene where Jesse made a comment about the Packed Ice? "Wow, I've only heard of this stuff!" Funny how back in the credits part they pass by the Ice Spike Biome.

• I took the Star Shield, because it sounded and looked cool. That description doe.

When you examine the armours in Ivor's Lab he gives you the armour's name and a little description of it: Golden Goliath - Yellow and Gra

• Actually, if you get the potatoes and walk straight back to your group, before going to the witch hut, they eat them.

When you stop at the swamp and grab potatoes no one ever eats them afterwards (excluding if you eat them as soon as you get them) so I guess you have 2 potatoes in your inventory for epiosde 5?

• Does anyone else find Ivor's second puzzle room (in the Farlands) odd? If Ivor hated the Order's false stories about killing the Ender Dragon, then why make an entire puzzle based in it?!

• Petra wouldn't be shocked, because if she were with you, that'd mean that she has amnesia, otherwise she's at the cave or with Axel.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'm sure instead of the whole "I don't have a lever on me" Jesse would say "Ah ha! I'm prepared for this!" and maybe Petra will look shocked about it? I don't know, haven't played episode yet.

• Most likely the story that Soren told you is pretty similar to the fabricated story the Order told the world that day, except with the 'Soren did everything' part, and maybe Ivor made that puzzle to make sure he remembers the fabricated story.

• I think the Adamantine Impervium is a reference to Adamantium and Wolverine, his suit is gold/yellow and black (red and gray, well that's just in there.)

Although upon a search of what those two words mean, adamantine is 'unbreakable' and impervium is 'an indestructible substance'.

When you examine the armours in Ivor's Lab he gives you the armour's name and a little description of it: Golden Goliath - Yellow and Gra

• Maybe this is just me, but I felt like Reuben's death was really similar to Sasha's "death". They sacrificed themselves so the giant monster would be destroyed by going inside of it. Then as the smoke cleared, their friends realized they were missing and found them lying down, dying, and caressed them. Except Sasha lived, and Reuben, did not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.