Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• True, in the save I have, which reuben had a black eye in episode 1, he no longer has it by the start of episode 2. Now it just suddenly appears in their key art?

Smellmeh posted: »

Did anyone notice in Episode 4 picture that Reuben has a black eye? Whats that about?

• I know, huh? Petra can be scary sometimes, sick or not.

michyxox posted: »

Damnn!! I am soo doing that in my. Bad choices save file!! Yikess

• reuben is gryff whitehill confirmed

AChicken posted: »

True, in the save I have, which reuben had a black eye in episode 1, he no longer has it by the start of episode 2. Now it just suddenly appears in their key art?

• I very much doubt that it was because he hated Reuben. Also, don't gloat.

I beg telltale to remove your account Edit: ahahaha he ended up getting removed that's Reuben karma for you!

• Yeah this happened to me too.

AChicken posted: »

True, in the save I have, which reuben had a black eye in episode 1, he no longer has it by the start of episode 2. Now it just suddenly appears in their key art?

• I would like to see him with an eyepatch! Diamond Pig!

enter image description here

hemfbg posted: »

reuben is gryff whitehill confirmed

• ITS JUST A PRANK BRAH

Hbh128 posted: »

I very much doubt that it was because he hated Reuben. Also, don't gloat.

• You can see the "surfer" guard surrounded by chickens inside the Wither Storm:

• While everyone else is building the bridge, Soren starts building a regal entrance for it, guess he couldn't help it:

• This is why I love Soren. Stuff like this.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

"That's interesting. His tone is firm and encouraging when speaking to Magnus, and soft and caring when speaking to Ellegaard. Probably because of their different personalities."

Nice catch. ;-)

Abeille posted: »

That's interesting. His tone is firm and encouraging when speaking to Magnus, and soft and caring when speaking to Ellegaard. Probably becau

• If you tell Gabriel you have confidence in him, a weird tune will play afterwords that sounds extremely similar to the walking dead theme.

• I dont know if this happened to anyone else but it was really weird and creepy, when Reuben his eyes didnt fully close and it was really creepy.

• edited December 2015

I noticed this, look at this first image (I don't know how to make it show up in the post, so if someone could help me thanks.) As you see, Ellegaard's light isn't showing because she was the one who perished in DanTdm's play through. Only 4 lights are glowing.

![first amulet pic]([IMG]http://imgur.com/joqaCnC)

• edited December 2015

I tried putting both in the same comment, but it didn't work. (Still could use help getting it to show)

Then look!! In this one all 5 are glowing!! Does this mean that Ellegaard is alive! It only glows when they are in close proximity to the amulet. I guess it also depends on whose armor you took. Look though!! This cannot be a mistake!

second amulet pic
    http://imgur.com/BW7mT0w
    Arg its not working, just go to the link

• It's probably just a slip-up by Telltale.

• If you ask Ivor "Are we there yet" 3 times during the opening he'll get frustrated and say "No, no, no, no we are not there yet." Not as funny as him yelling shut up if I'm honest.

• I thought so at first too, but then I watched a playthough and his eyes were closed completely.

I thought that was intentional.

• I literally just visited to say this.

• Yeah, but what if it isn't? That would be awesome!

RhysAndLee posted: »

It's probably just a slip-up by Telltale.

• They use sand to build the bridge. Sand. Sand would be USELESS in that scenario. You CAN'T use sand to build a bridge like that.

holds head in hands

• Actually, you only need to say that in the last time, because I said something else the first choice.

• Maybe it was sandstone.

• Possible early title for Episode 4? I mean, every other title on Telltale's choices page has the ACTUAL episode title.

• Of course it was.

ITS JUST A PRANK BRAH

• I said something different the first two times and then I picked "Are we there yet" for the third, and he still responded with that.

• Maybe it depends on what you say to him.

Poogers555 posted: »

I thought so at first too, but then I watched a playthough and his eyes were closed completely.

• NOOO THE CHICKENS TOO? Whatever that thing is dead now :P

• edited December 2015

I did see that when I played the episode. Soren just rebuilt that for no nothing

• edited December 2015

Is it funny that in episode 1, when you do the handshake with your group, the game says no one will remember that but in episode 4, Axel DID remember that? xD

• edited December 2015

I saw this before and laughed. Typical Soren!

• Was this in the intro scene to episode 4? Because his eyes closed while on the back of the horse but there was a time when his eyes were slits and they were a bit creepy.

• Lol anyone noticed how weird the hoe looks

• In epiosde 1 when your at the crafting table in the temple of the order of the stone while the arrow trap is going off when crafting if you first off craft arrows Lukas says "or you could craft the arrows first"

• When you stop at the swamp and grab potatoes no one ever eats them afterwards (excluding if you eat them as soon as you get them) so I guess you have 2 potatoes in your inventory for epiosde 5?

• If you craft an lever in Episode 1 (During the scene when Petra allows you to craft a stone sword), it will be used in Episode 4.

• I have three questions;

1. During the scene in episode 1 where everyone was running away from the Wither Storm and we had to run in one of two different directions at one point, I noticed Gabriel was waving at Jesse, but I keep getting confused what he meant from it. Was he waving for us to follow him or at the others for us to run and follow them?

2. I remember after the Episode 3 intro that Axel said to Jesse that there's something different about him/her. What did he mean by that?

3. In Episode 3, I never could figure out why Lucas was starting to act like a jerk despite how nice I've been before. What was his problem?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.