Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• wait when did Jesse get hit by a tentacles?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Jesse has also been hit by the Wither Storm's giant tentacles.

• If I could I would make a gifset, but I cant because i have no idea how..

wait when did Jesse get hit by a tentacles?

• Aiden use the same clothes that Magnus uses, the only difference is that he uses a jacket. Maybe Aiden is a fan of Magnus.

• edited November 2015

That leads you to think wether they are like the order maybe they have parrelels

Lukas- Soren

Aiden-Magnus

Gil- Gabriel

Maya-Ellegaard

It would make sense seeing that Magnus is a jerk and that aidens is the biggest out of the ocelots

Also Aidens clothes underneath the jacket look like Magnus' armour not Magnus without the armour which is strange, could he be wearing armour?

MimoDX2 posted: »

Aiden use the same clothes that Magnus uses, the only difference is that he uses a jacket. Maybe Aiden is a fan of Magnus.

• Also Aidens clothes underneath the jacket look like Magnus' armour not Magnus without the armour spwhcih is strange, could he be wearing armour?

Nah, I think he's just a fan.

That leads you to think wether they are like the order maybe they have parrelels Lukas- Soren Aiden-Magnus Gil- Gabriel Maya-Ell

• When you get knocked into the Nether for one.

wait when did Jesse get hit by a tentacles?

• Did anyone notice that Lukas looks very different in the first trailer of the game?

• that's true i forgot about that

AdamGoodtme posted: »

When you get knocked into the Nether for one.

• Yeah. Also, Ellegaard, Magnus, and Soren all had hats/helmets/masks in episode 1 but they don't in the other episodes.

AronDracula posted: »

Did anyone notice that Lukas looks very different in the first trailer of the game?

• Wow. Ok. Sorry I was so off. I didn't count how many times I clicked it, only wanted to make sure something would happen if I did for such a long time. Glad you found it though!

Tried it. I was about to give up, but it took a whopping 25 CLICKS to get the joke.

• edited November 2015

Oh yeah, I did that. It felt awesome to see all my griefer minions tremble before my mighty name...

THE PIIIGG MAAASSSTERRR!!!

• If your reffering to the start of the game when the narrator says "nothing built can last forever" and it later shows the members of the order, they had helmets hats etc when they were actually in the order and in combat but now that they order is disassembled I wouldn't expect them to be wearing them

Yeah. Also, Ellegaard, Magnus, and Soren all had hats/helmets/masks in episode 1 but they don't in the other episodes.

• edited November 2015

Nope, Lloyd didn't pass away... yet. He's still voicing villagers in recent Element Animation videos.. besides the latest one which explains how Lloyd's on a holiday.

Edit: Video explaining Lloyd's vacation:

Latest video to feature Lloyd's voice acting [Notice date is on 30 Oct 2015]:

bigdogg0821 posted: »

i thought lloyd did, too?

• John Cena is a Special thanks in the credits of Episode 3. Skip to 1:22:00 (sorry I couldn't find a better video)

enter link description here

• Of course he is!

enter image description here

John Cena is a Special thanks in the credits of Episode 3. Skip to 1:22:00 (sorry I couldn't find a better video) enter link description here

• From 1:14 he has epic reactions!

John Cena is a Special thanks in the credits of Episode 3. Skip to 1:22:00 (sorry I couldn't find a better video) enter link description here

• At the end of trailer for episode4 when the narrator says to make one last stand Jesse doesn't have any armour! Also the gold in the mountain is the entrance we used to enter Soren's house, the most worrying thing is that last stand usually means complete destruction or heavy casualties, it means people will probably die!

• edited December 2015

If is Reuben,..Please...Please don't let it be Reuben.

At the end of trailer for episode4 when the narrator says to make one last stand Jesse doesn't have any armour! Also the gold in the mountai

• omggg not rubennn!! or petraaaa or oliviaaaaa or lukassss :ccccc

At the end of trailer for episode4 when the narrator says to make one last stand Jesse doesn't have any armour! Also the gold in the mountai

• edited December 2015

I'll bet they try for "one last stand", but in the end just find themselves running away, with some clever maneuvers to destroy it thrown in (as seems to be implied in the fourth episode pic in the selection screen). I doubt there will be much death in this game, since it's hard enough to hold the attention of children with one casualty already defined in the third episode.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2015

Do Nothing - Minecraft: Story Mode (Episode 3) SPOILERS!

Some of those fails during the opening are great, everyone is awesome when Jesse does nothing.

• Oh my god.

Now I want Telltale to hide something in all their credits.

• Some people would habe noticed this, but if you haven't, when you have to either save Rueben and Axel or take the amulet, but if you get the amulet and you saved Petra, when you get to the loot room Petra realllyy starts yelling at you, its kinda awkward but at the same time funny xp The only reason am saying this us coz only a few YouTubers did that decision. Damn xp Petra may be sick she still is very tough!!

dojo32161 posted: »

Do Nothing - Minecraft: Story Mode (Episode 3) SPOILERS! Some of those fails during the opening are great, everyone is awesome when Jesse does nothing.

• Cries

From 5:24!!! Omgg am literally like 'Damn son, am soo doing this when episode 3 comes out o-o'

Smellmeh posted: »

Link? please? :P

• I love how in this instance Petra and Gabriel are complete opposites. Whereas Gabriel would have Jesse go after the amulet ("the mission above all else- even your friends"), Petra understands that some things are more important than taking out the Wither Storm.

• That was actually mentioned on the previous page.

• oh well.

That was actually mentioned on the previous page.

• Huh, I just realized Soren says "Save your strength Ellegaard/Magnus..." in a different tone. Also he looks at them differently when they say at least they got to be a real hero.

michyxox posted: »

Cries From 5:24!!! Omgg am literally like 'Damn son, am soo doing this when episode 3 comes out o-o'

• edited December 2015

That's interesting. His tone is firm and encouraging when speaking to Magnus, and soft and caring when speaking to Ellegaard. Probably because of their different personalities. He also looks resigned when looking at Magnus, but surprised when looking at Ellegaard when they said they got to be a real hero.

Do you realize what this means?

Nothing. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But I still ship Soren and Ellegaard.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Huh, I just realized Soren says "Save your strength Ellegaard/Magnus..." in a different tone. Also he looks at them differently when they say at least they got to be a real hero.

• I ship Sellie as well :D although I killed her off in my first save file... I really want to find out more of the order.

Their relationships with each other, including Ivor of course, how they separated, why was Ivor erased from the legends, and how did they defeat the Ender Dragon. I can even imagine a season 2 with Soren or Ivor as the protagonist (or control all of the members), as the story takes place in the past before they got to be heroes.

Abeille posted: »

That's interesting. His tone is firm and encouraging when speaking to Magnus, and soft and caring when speaking to Ellegaard. Probably becau

• But it has no screenshot, only a video with a kid saying "WHATTTTTTT WHATTTT" so no.

That was actually mentioned on the previous page.

• It can't be because Reuben is shown with Jesse in the trailer

Smellmeh posted: »

If is Reuben,..Please...Please don't let it be Reuben.

• Reuben and Olivia won't die if you see at the end of the trailer they are with Jesse to make the final stand

michyxox posted: »

omggg not rubennn!! or petraaaa or oliviaaaaa or lukassss :ccccc

• If anything wouldn't deaths catch attention?

Tohabath posted: »

I'll bet they try for "one last stand", but in the end just find themselves running away, with some clever maneuvers to destroy it thrown in

• edited December 2015

I was replaying episode 2 (I'm not sure if this old news) and if you don't end up helping Olivia when she faints you can actually help Ellegard by grabbing her some ingredients and pulling some levers (I thought that was pretty cool). But the main reason I replayed was because I was dying wondering what happens if you end up leaving early instead of helping Ellegard make a command block and the outcome is...Disappointing. Ellegard gets upset and you get some prompts that involve convincing her to leave because of the wither storm. You get a tiny (I mean TINY) conversation with her as your leaving the lab and then you get to see the Wither storm up close, but it still ends up playing the exact same way as the other outcome beside the wither storm not attacking the observatory when your still in it.

Also if you stay silent while talking to Ellegard a majority of the time Olivia steps in to say something which I thought was pretty neat.

• I'm not sure if you don't know this, but noone seems to touch on it so...

At the end of episode 3, when your crafting inside the beam, you can see an almost completed statue of Reuben, (or some other pig, but...bah. we all know it was Reuben.) Sitting down, with sunglasses. I have no idea why noone's brought this up. (If you have, sorry.)

• I was not aware of the following choices. I'm holding a grudge.

• setting the bats free
    • launching Reuben
    • high-fiving Reuben
  • edited December 2015

For older people, perhaps, which is part of the reason why something like Les Misrables works well as a film- it's an instance of slaughter and mayhem balanced out by powerful themes like hope and love, which can be harder to notice if taken from a kid's perspective. In most films directed at children, any deaths that occur happen either close to the beginning or the end. Once death becomes a recurring theme, it becomes difficult to maintain believability, with the negative beginning to rule out the positive. This was well established in Inception- "positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time". Death escalates tragedy, which can quickly become repetitive to those who play games to have the positive emotional experience of being the hero, or otherwise the satisfaction of completing challenges. Games are a great medium of experience, and TellTale has spun some unique tales, yet having them create a story on the more positive side of the spectrum would definitely be a refreshing change of pace.

If anything wouldn't deaths catch attention?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.