Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Huh, maybe Soren will drop milk on us... This sounded weird... I didn't mean, but okay... Oh, well, he might cure our slowness with his magical white... You know what I mean!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Found a few interesting things : If you don't pick a block when preparing to fight Magnus, a random guy from the crowd will hop down and

• How I'd you find that out? She is never given a name

MarteenPyro posted: »

Okay, I might have found out the Ocelot girl's name. She's Maya... Looks like a Zoe to me, but maybe just because I'm in love with that name...

• When your in endercon there is a DJ busting tunes and if you go up to the DJ and choose to dance Jesse will do the guy rush dance

• Game files. And she has a name.

How I'd you find that out? She is never given a name

• The sponge is pretty interesting, just curious where he would get the material in the desert

I don't know about the light being Soren's 1.i would expect Soren a member of the order to be more alert about people in his secret base 2. The light could be ethier Magnus' or ellie's depending on which way you went

Found a few interesting things : If you don't pick a block when preparing to fight Magnus, a random guy from the crowd will hop down and

• Her voice actor helped. I watched the credits, I didn't know who Maya was, and I listened to her va's voice. The same way I found out Tom's name (in GoT) before he told us.

How I'd you find that out? She is never given a name

• Oh ok nice detective skills

Her voice actor helped. I watched the credits, I didn't know who Maya was, and I listened to her va's voice. The same way I found out Tom's name (in GoT) before he told us.

• I play on IOS so I can't access certain features of the game I can only learn a name off of the actual game itself

Game files. And she has a name.

• Imma true detective.

enter image description here

Oh ok nice detective skills

• The slowness will wear off by itself, I think we'll meet Soren in EP 4.

Huh, maybe Soren will drop milk on us... This sounded weird... I didn't mean, but okay... Oh, well, he might cure our slowness with his magical white... You know what I mean!

• I really can't get over the feeling that the amulet might glow with the color of the member of the Order when they hold it in their hand. It glows if the members are near with the color what represents that member. It would be interesting to see if the amulet glows if our group's mebers hold it, or just glow once we (the New Order) are nearby. It's obvious who's the engineer and the griefer in our group, but we can't be sure who represents the architect and the alchemist, the warrior on the other hand is kinda obvious too, but things can change...

Okay, this is just in my head.

• 10 times 0 is still 0 :)

Reuben just got 10x more awesome.

• Nah nah because on my Gabriel playthrough the one directly across from his is Soren, the 2 on the side are Magnus and Ellegaard's. The one in middle is Ivor. I find it awesome that you may be able to determinantly have the full amulet lit up.

The sponge is pretty interesting, just curious where he would get the material in the desert I don't know about the light being Soren's 1

• Really?! Didn't do that, but that's cool!

When your in endercon there is a DJ busting tunes and if you go up to the DJ and choose to dance Jesse will do the guy rush dance

• Wow that's amazing, he was probably in a room right next to the one where we fought Ivor

Nah nah because on my Gabriel playthrough the one directly across from his is Soren, the 2 on the side are Magnus and Ellegaard's. The one in middle is Ivor. I find it awesome that you may be able to determinantly have the full amulet lit up.

• Not sure if no-one has mentioned this but the Item elevators in Redstonia is the glitch that I think EthosLab discovered and took advantage of.

• I was wondering how to get sponge! On the website choices, one of them is: "Did you pick wood, wool, stone or sponge?"

• Not sure if this applies to everyone, but I did it twice. In the bridge scene in Episode 1, where you either jump, fight, or get pushed off by Petra (if you don't choose the previous two), if you choose to fight, then attack the Creeper once, it will spark, but it will no longer explode. It will only tilt its head (which is cute). The next creeper will explode though.

• I played back again and I realised it is Soren's! But it raises the question why isn't Magnus' or Ellegard's lit up?

Nah nah because on my Gabriel playthrough the one directly across from his is Soren, the 2 on the side are Magnus and Ellegaard's. The one in middle is Ivor. I find it awesome that you may be able to determinantly have the full amulet lit up.

• We can't know if it glows when they hold it because they are nearby so it will glow anyway.

I really can't get over the feeling that the amulet might glow with the color of the member of the Order when they hold it in their hand. It

• Couldn't you use it to prevent the Cows from turning into Beef?

• Well, "guy" is gender-neutral, and it would be redundant for her to say "girl" twice. oAo

Is it just me or when you go and find Ellie, she says this line: You goggle-girl and you none-goggle-guy -- Excuse me, but I was with a female Jesse!

• But... She hurt my feelings...

fayescarlet posted: »

Well, "guy" is gender-neutral, and it would be redundant for her to say "girl" twice. oAo

• ......good point. But....why were you female jesse?

Is it just me or when you go and find Ellie, she says this line: You goggle-girl and you none-goggle-guy -- Excuse me, but I was with a female Jesse!

• I have 4 saves, 2 of 'em with male and 2 of 'em with female :) - What I tell people... In deep inside... I have another dark and perv side...

Thadbot22 posted: »

......good point. But....why were you female jesse?

• I have no idea if anyone mentioned before, but Ivor's scleras were gray when he was a member of the order. It's either a glitch or story related, maybe he was a potion addict heck if I know. But now his scleras are white and he's... Evil...

• I don't know how much people know this but, in Episode 1 before Reuben gets lost, there's a guy who says "Nice Pig, Losers.", this guy is the same one who later said "Good Build Man!".

• edited November 2015

I knooow. It made me so happy. They need to use that godly animation way more often. It definitely could have fit in Borderlands with Rhys. Him and Guybrush have a lot in common.

• The guy who doesn't know anything. What if his name is Jon...

MimoDX2 posted: »

I don't know how much people know this but, in Episode 1 before Reuben gets lost, there's a guy who says "Nice Pig, Losers.", this guy is the same one who later said "Good Build Man!".

• If you tell Lukas about Gabriel/Petra's sickness you can tell Axel and Olivia about it.

• How do they react to it?

• Axel tries to hug Petra

Abeille posted: »

How do they react to it?

• Telling Soren to stop singing makes a record scratch and he stops

• Awn :3

Axel was an ass on the first episode, but I'm growing fond of the big guy. He has a good heart.

I'm getting pretty attached to Axel, Olivia, Lukas and Petra. The last time I was so attached to fictional friends was playing Dragon Age.

Poogers555 posted: »

Axel tries to hug Petra

• I definitely like Axel better in episode 3 than the previous episodes.

Which companion are your favorite in Dragon Age? :)

Abeille posted: »

Awn Axel was an ass on the first episode, but I'm growing fond of the big guy. He has a good heart. I'm getting pretty attached to Axel, Olivia, Lukas and Petra. The last time I was so attached to fictional friends was playing Dragon Age.

• Did you know that you don't have to save all the survivors?

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2015

Careful, there's only one correct answer.

Hint:

(It's Zevran)

I definitely like Axel better in episode 3 than the previous episodes. Which companion are your favorite in Dragon Age?

• Once I do a scumbag playthrough I'm totally ignoring them.

Poogers555 posted: »

Savage.

• edited November 2015

Of ALL the games, that would be Anders in Awakening. Especially after I gave him the cat.

Per game, Zevran in DA, Varric in DA2 and Cole in Inquisition.

I definitely like Axel better in episode 3 than the previous episodes. Which companion are your favorite in Dragon Age?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.