Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• True but something like that ain't just forgiven instantly so i can understand axel being mad

Abeille posted: »

I think being paralyzed in shock when a creature like that is killing everybody and you don't even have a weapon is understandable.

• I would be more understanding of Jesse being mad than Axel to be honest, since Jesse was the one that stayed there. If I was Lukas, I would have pointed out that if Axel wasn't so quick to run through the portal, he could have helped too.

zeke10 posted: »

True but something like that ain't just forgiven instantly so i can understand axel being mad

• True but im sure axel will calm down when petra returns

I would be more understanding of Jesse being mad than Axel to be honest, since Jesse was the one that stayed there. If I was Lukas, I would have pointed out that if Axel wasn't so quick to run through the portal, he could have helped too.

• I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT VOICE! I'm now starting to feel the feels

• That could be some funny dialogue in episode two.

Kateis posted: »

So we all know that Lukas gets apples if you let him leave. However I bet some of you don't know how hard it is to get apples. I mean it'

• edited October 2015

[removed]

• That what happened with me, I wanted to build an Ender Dragon :(

If you stay quiet when Olivia and Axel are arguing about building a creeper or an enderman, Axel asks if you don't want to weight in and decides it will be a creeper like he suggested.

• Also why did no one loot the dispensers? the whole gang could have gotten some arrows for their future bows. I was kind of surprised by that.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Pretty sure InGen mentioned you could make a fishing rod rather than a bow at the trap part in the Order's cave. You get an alternate little

• When Jesse and friends run away from the Wither Storm, there is a quick time event where Jesse has to jump over a group of chickens. Failing the QTE results in Jesse saying "Damn Chickens." I found this by accident and thought it was a nice easter egg in an otherwise family friendly game.

• Here's a small tidbit. You can walk right by Lukas at Endercon and just go talk to Axel by walking through the crowd beside him.

• Yeah, but you'll miss cool beans.

enter image description here

AChicken posted: »

Here's a small tidbit. You can walk right by Lukas at Endercon and just go talk to Axel by walking through the crowd beside him.

• Of course, I only experienced this on my second playthrough. It's cool.

Trying out whether or not I want to stick with the guy or girl for the rest of the series...

MarteenPyro posted: »

Yeah, but you'll miss cool beans.

• The colour patterns of Ivor's belt and (in flashbacks) armour matches the blue+gold pattern of the symbol/locater thing that Gabriel gives you. This suggests that he may have been the original leader before Soren took over (just a thought). Either way it does mean that the order's symbol does represent all 5 members.

• Good eye! I noticed that too. Maybe Soren is the real bad guy of the story...?

AdamGoodtme posted: »

The colour patterns of Ivor's belt and (in flashbacks) armour matches the blue+gold pattern of the symbol/locater thing that Gabriel gives y

• Ya that happened with me on my second playthrough. I wanted what will happen if i failed to jump. And when Jesse said that, i was like "So much for a family game" :P

UCAAV29784 posted: »

When Jesse and friends run away from the Wither Storm, there is a quick time event where Jesse has to jump over a group of chickens. Failing

• In the main menu, the lights at Endercon stay on in the day even though there are daylight sensors on them. Someone probably said this already I'm just too lazy to look.

• daylight sensors are activated by daylight, so of course they'd be on, they wont be on at night though

In the main menu, the lights at Endercon stay on in the day even though there are daylight sensors on them. Someone probably said this already I'm just too lazy to look.

• Oh yeah I always have mine inverted when i play Minecraft I forgot. It's really kind of stupid that they have those set like that.

daylight sensors are activated by daylight, so of course they'd be on, they wont be on at night though

• I'm pretty sure they were made for more of the expert redstone engineers, I really don't know what I would use them for xD

Oh yeah I always have mine inverted when i play Minecraft I forgot. It's really kind of stupid that they have those set like that.

• /give Ivor minecraft:command_block

Ok so many of you probably know this already but the way Ivor placed the blocks to create a wither, shouldn't have been able to create a wit

• Alright, I made a tumblr post about the similarities of TWDG amd MCSM, so I've copied and pasted the post and I'm going to leave it here:

Okay so I’m just putting it out there that Scott Porter voices Luke in TWDG and Lukas in Minecraft: Story Mode, Gabriel is voiced by Dave Fennoy and he has Lee’s look but in Minecraft version, and there’s an achievement in both first episodes of TWDG and MCSM called ‘Out of the frying pan’.

I do apologise if these have been mentioned, but I thought it'd be cool to show you guys.

• I searched "nice gif"

I immediately regretted that decision.

Well, it looks you can make a lever with the crafting bench, and get an achievement or it. Go on you getting ahead of anyone else. EDIT: Added the image, but dear God don't search 'nice gif'.

• When choosing either giving the cookie for Lukas or keeping it, you can stay quiet and if you do, Reuben will give his cookie to Lukas. It's adorable :)

• More love points to Reuben! :D

Reuben and Lukas are the two characters I care most about in the game for now. :)

MimoDX2 posted: »

When choosing either giving the cookie for Lukas or keeping it, you can stay quiet and if you do, Reuben will give his cookie to Lukas. It's adorable

• The game changed a LOT since the reveal trailer.

dojo32161 posted: »

In the original reveal trailer it showed two members of the ocelots in different clothes then they have now (Aiden and the girl) as well as the butcher running with our group.

• edited October 2015

Oh really! I gotta see that! :D

Edit: I replayed the scene just to see it. Man i love Reuben. :)

MimoDX2 posted: »

When choosing either giving the cookie for Lukas or keeping it, you can stay quiet and if you do, Reuben will give his cookie to Lukas. It's adorable

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

One of the achievements for episode 2 is "Nether Say Die"

This is a reference to the Goonies where they say "Goonies never say die"

enter link description here

• Gabriel's Wither Sickness is a thing in Mineraft, you can get while fighting Wither skeletons. They turn your hearts black and are very bad, but of I return only bring your health down to half heart.

You can't actually craft a command block, do Ellegaard would probably go insane.

You can steal a repeater and get all the parts to craft one, so you got more stuff.

All of the stuff at Redstonia can be made, it's just really complicated.

Launching Reuben (there is an option) reminds me of a MC achievement called 'When Pigs Fly'. Might be unintentional, but you know, I found it.

Maybe this is just me, but it seems everyone of Jesse's friends parallels an Order of the Stone member, like Axel and Magnus, and Olivia and Ellegaard.

So I think Petra is dead in my playthrough, is Gabriel dead in the others if you don't save him?

I had some other good thing, but I have completely forgotten it.

• edited October 2015

Was I the only one who noticed Lukas' and Olivia's awkward looking at each other scene? It happened when you went off to find Soren, in the forest. Maybe I'm imagining stuff...

Edit: Oh, thanks. Totally forgot about that... Sorry...

• Well... Try out different choices and you'll see... Other stuff...? Maybe?

• I don't know, maybe when you do different choices through the game you'll find it out yourself. For real, I'm talking about someone else, not Gabe...

• If you fail to dodge the Wither's 1st attacks (the ranged ones) Gabriel will save you.

If you take to long to throw the potion Axel will take it and throw it instead.

• Yeah, the second one happened in my first playthrough, at least the miss wasn't my fault...

AdamGoodtme posted: »

If you fail to dodge the Wither's 1st attacks (the ranged ones) Gabriel will save you. If you take to long to throw the potion Axel will take it and throw it instead.

• I did the first time, then the second time I didn't. I'm sure it counts both so if people are like me and want to see all outcomes, then most the choices should even out.

WHO DIDNT FEED HIM A COOKIE I SAID. then i looked at the choice results wtf people wtf

• The logic of the tnt cannon fight when looking for the demolitions master guy made no sense. There was no redstone signal to ignite the tnt when launched, that's not possible in vanilla minecraft. Also, the traps he had set up were as well not possible in vanilla, same scenario.

• In episode one, when you are supposed to craft a sword you I found out you can craft other things if you have the material. I crafted a lever before crafting my sword. Has anyone crafted any other items, and were you able to use those items in the game?

• Yeah, if you save Petra then Gabriel is dead.

• I crafted a fishing rod instead of a bow and arrow, and I was able to use it instead.

Mr_Grizzly posted: »

In episode one, when you are supposed to craft a sword you I found out you can craft other things if you have the material. I crafted a leve

• I think it's right to think at this point that MCSM is like a modded server.

The logic of the tnt cannon fight when looking for the demolitions master guy made no sense. There was no redstone signal to ignite the tnt

• Most likely with the amulet, the huge friggen wither storm, not getting the wither effect as Jesse when he gets struck by a wither skull projectile. Yep, modzz :P

I think it's right to think at this point that MCSM is like a modded server.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.