Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Can you craft more levers instead of one? There are more materials in the chest, so if you do, Jesse will take more. But what if it's limited and once you crafted like 8 levers you can't craft a sword... I wasn't brave enough to do that, I didn't want Petra to rage...

Mr_Grizzly posted: »

In episode one, when you are supposed to craft a sword you I found out you can craft other things if you have the material. I crafted a leve

• Oh yeah, you forgot 1 thing : In 1.8 original version of Minecraft, it add a Moonlight Sensor. So it's not a mistake. Cheers

In the main menu, the lights at Endercon stay on in the day even though there are daylight sensors on them. Someone probably said this already I'm just too lazy to look.

• Nope, recipe won't function for some reason..

may or may not have tried it

MarteenPyro posted: »

Can you craft more levers instead of one? There are more materials in the chest, so if you do, Jesse will take more. But what if it's limite

• Don't burning arrows activate TNTs? The arrow did go through lava.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

The logic of the tnt cannon fight when looking for the demolitions master guy made no sense. There was no redstone signal to ignite the tnt

• Shhh! Don't let TellTale know that, or they will make you chose which one to save eventually :(

More love points to Reuben! Reuben and Lukas are the two characters I care most about in the game for now.

• You don't get a recipe for the lever, if that's what you meant. But you can craft a lever, I totally have to try and craft a 100 of 'em :D

Nope, recipe won't function for some reason.. may or may not have tried it

• No, you can't. I mean the game won't let you ;P

You don't get a recipe for the lever, if that's what you meant. But you can craft a lever, I totally have to try and craft a 100 of 'em

• Oh! Okay, good to know... Also sad... Maybe I wanted Petra to murder me in that cave...

No, you can't. I mean the game won't let you ;P

• hehe

Oh! Okay, good to know... Also sad... Maybe I wanted Petra to murder me in that cave...

• Depending on who you left with Lukas in episode 1, the Temple of The Order of The Stone either looks like it was compiled together with random objects or made carefully with redstone and quartz, take a guess at which character does what.

• Yeah, That's what I did too. :(

• Herobrine does the careful one

A Steve does the random objects

dojo32161 posted: »

Depending on who you left with Lukas in episode 1, the Temple of The Order of The Stone either looks like it was compiled together with random objects or made carefully with redstone and quartz, take a guess at which character does what.

• edited October 2015

Now I don't know if I'm overthinking this game, but in Episode One, once you have arrived at the Temple of The Order Of The Stone, and you have placed the amulet, if you go in the middle of the thing that's holding it, you'll notice something.

Amulet

So, judging from the photo, each character represents a member of the order of the stone, based on the colors that's pointing at them.

Since the green side is pointing to the left, where Axel is at, it's safe to assume that Axel=Magnus.

The red side is pointing to the right where Olivia is at, so Olivia=Ellegaard.

Jesse is underneath it, and the white side is pointing down, right at Jesse, so Jesse=Soren

Lukas is in the middle, and Ivor's color is the dark blue, which is located in the middle, so Lukas=Ivor

The light blue side is pointing up, to the sky, and when we last saw Gabriel and Petra, they were being lifted up by the Wither Storm's beam, so Petra=Gabriel.

I'm probably just overthinking this, but when i noticed this, i had to share it.

EDIT: So after some replaying Episode 2, maybe we can switch Jesse and Lukas around.

Jesse and Ivor seem to have a "leader" ring to each of them, and they also have encountered each other a lot.

And as for Lukas=Soren, Lukas is a great builder, similar to Soren.

And as AdamGoodtme pointed out, depending on the angle, it could look like Lukas is underneath the amulet, and Jesse is in the middle.

• edited October 2015

I think you're close to it. I would however swap Lukas and Jesse, since Lukas is a great builder (like Soren) and I'm pretty sure that Ivor was the original leader. Plus depending on the angle Lukas could be seen as being below and Jesse in the middle. Just a thought.

• Yeah, that's true. I never considered that.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

I think you're close to it. I would however swap Lukas and Jesse, since Lukas is a great builder (like Soren) and I'm pretty sure that Ivor

• There are two ways to get the three pieces of stone if you go looking for Ellegard. You either loot the old man's chest or you let Sandy fly off then you loot her chest. However you can only get 3 pieces so if you look at both of them Jesse says that there is nothing useful in the second chest.

Speaking of letting Sandy fly away, after doing that if you talk to the Sugarcan Farmer you can talk to her about how you let her fly away.

• Depending on whether you went for Ellegard or Magnus, the person you chose will be the one encouraging that you leave immediately in the choice of leaving now or in the morning.

• I really hope Lukas will turn out to be the Soren in the group, and I agree with Ivor being the original leader of the order.

I think you're close to it. I would however swap Lukas and Jesse, since Lukas is a great builder (like Soren) and I'm pretty sure that Ivor

• Yeah, I think Lukas will be the Soren of the group, as for Jesse I think he will represent Ivor with him being the leader and all.

• I remember a good one. So good that like 0.2% got it.

If you choose Ellegaard, hit the button to let the bats out a lot. At least five times, if not more. Then you'll break it and an ever flowing bat brigade will fly free.

• edited October 2015

I hit it 3 times, but nothing happened so I gave up. Darn it!

I remember a good one. So good that like 0.2% got it. If you choose Ellegaard, hit the button to let the bats out a lot. At least five times, if not more. Then you'll break it and an ever flowing bat brigade will fly free.

• So is gaberial dead

• xD someone did it 5 times?

I remember a good one. So good that like 0.2% got it. If you choose Ellegaard, hit the button to let the bats out a lot. At least five times, if not more. Then you'll break it and an ever flowing bat brigade will fly free.

• I found this out myself and was about to mention it until I saw your comment. I figured something would happen with the button :P

• edited October 2015

Ignore this comment.

• Turns out, you can really mess with Petra when crafting that sword.

enter image description here

• If you made Reuben run away, he won't be with you during the intro scene.

• No. I won't.

Ignore this comment.

• A lot of people already know that. :P

If you made Reuben run away, he won't be with you during the intro scene.

• enter image description here

Kateis posted: »

Turns out, you can really mess with Petra when crafting that sword.

• Does that make anything in the actual Minecraft, or is it just some random pattern to mess with Petra?

Kateis posted: »

Turns out, you can really mess with Petra when crafting that sword.

• Just messing with da girl.

fayescarlet posted: »

Does that make anything in the actual Minecraft, or is it just some random pattern to mess with Petra?

• Just sayin'.

This is a thread for details that people might forget.. right?

Smellmeh posted: »

A lot of people already know that. :P

• In episode 2, if you fail the QTEs while doing parkour between the pads, you will fall into the Enderman area down below. There's no game over scene, the game continues and Lukas hops down with you. Jesse will turn to see an Enderman and it will go aggressive due to eye contact. They run into a sewer system and dive in, Endermen can not touch water in Minecraft. Ruben, Jesse and Lukas fall down a waterfall and into the water, where you swim and continue the original scene of Magnus and Ellegard arguing.

• Another fine example of Lukas showing how pure he is.

In episode 2, if you fail the QTEs while doing parkour between the pads, you will fall into the Enderman area down below. There's no game ov

• I actually like that even if you fail the QTE, it isn't game over and the story continues. :)

In episode 2, if you fail the QTEs while doing parkour between the pads, you will fall into the Enderman area down below. There's no game ov

• Cool.

• I still have not seen what happens when you actually get across the pads. Man, I suck a QTE's I guess. What's different if you don't fail?

• Reuben nearly falls in but you pull him up and you have a different conversation with Lukas as you both look into the pit while shielding your so as to not attract the attention of the endermen.

I still have not seen what happens when you actually get across the pads. Man, I suck a QTE's I guess. What's different if you don't fail?

• Probably everyone noticed it, but one of my favorite thing is that Jesse, Reuben and Lukas are covering their eyes from the Endermen. If you didn't know, an enderman will attack you if you look into its eyes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.