Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Since it's minecraft, everyone's fists are clenched, it kinda reminds me of Gothic 1 and 2.

Those good ol' days!

• I see hehe. That is funny, I like these little details. xD

MarteenPyro posted: »

Just messing with da girl.

• Me too, buddy. Me too :)

fayescarlet posted: »

I see hehe. That is funny, I like these little details. xD

• What happens if you were mean to Lukas through the game and you still fall down? Does he still come back for you? I need to know for my alternate gameplay.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

In episode 2, if you fail the QTEs while doing parkour between the pads, you will fall into the Enderman area down below. There's no game ov

• Yeah he still comes back. Lukas is top much of a thug to leave his homie behind

gomatamo posted: »

What happens if you were mean to Lukas through the game and you still fall down? Does he still come back for you? I need to know for my alternate gameplay.

• Which intro scene?

If you made Reuben run away, he won't be with you during the intro scene.

• When Jesse and Petra fall down the bridge.

Flog61 posted: »

Which intro scene?

• A lot of people might already know this, but who cares.

On the scene where Jesse and Petra are on the bridge with monsters. You have a choice to jump off or fight monsters. But you don't do anything, then Petra will push you off and of course the intro credits will show up.

• Some of you might know this... (although only 2% chose this)

When in the Death Bowl, if you stay silent instead of picking a name for yourself, Axel will say (paraphrasing here) you are the "Pig Master, trained in kung fu by a group of pigs."

Then, if you build a pig for your tower, Magnus makes a comment "...you pick wool? Ha! That's hilarious and thematically appropriate with your training by barnyard animals!"

• I got that Magnus comment even though I picked "The Destroyer."

AChicken posted: »

Some of you might know this... (although only 2% chose this) When in the Death Bowl, if you stay silent instead of picking a name for you

• Petra is Omid!

#confirmed

• You mean Jesse? Lee pushed Omid.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Petra is Omid! #confirmed

• Actually Omid can also push Lee.

You mean Jesse? Lee pushed Omid.

• Something that I saw that a lot of lets players didn't notice: "The Ocelot Slayer", one of the names you can pick for Jesse in the Death Bowl, is a reference to Jesse's rivalry with Lukas's building team, The Ocelots. Sure, Magnus thinks that means you kills kittens, but it's still a good name.

Except when you remember that The Ocelots were at Endercon.

And they are probably all dead, except for Lukas.

Not cool, Jesse.

• If you stay silent then Omid will say that the walkers are worse than jumping, so he'll push you :)

You mean Jesse? Lee pushed Omid.

• edited November 2015

If do nothing to defend Reuben from the butcher!!!!!

enter image description here

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Haha yeah that's a pretty dark option when you unpack it like that.

Abeille posted: »

Something that I saw that a lot of lets players didn't notice: "The Ocelot Slayer", one of the names you can pick for Jesse in the Death Bow

• That's the reason I chose it... I was just thinking of how much I hate Aiden and so I chose that. :P

Something that I saw that a lot of lets players didn't notice: "The Ocelot Slayer", one of the names you can pick for Jesse in the Death Bow

• Reuben just got 10x more awesome.

AronDracula posted: »

If do nothing to defend Reuben from the butcher!!!!!

• In the forest where Olivia asks if axels source about the rumour of Gabriel makes posters for a living some of the posters have the amulet on it and so do some posters in endercon, I even saw one on boom town! I don't really see how it fits in because who would make a poster about something they don't know about? I'm pretty sure most people don't know about the amulet.

• Oh my gosh, I had no idea!!!

MimoDX2 posted: »

When choosing either giving the cookie for Lukas or keeping it, you can stay quiet and if you do, Reuben will give his cookie to Lukas. It's adorable

• Everyone is a time traveler, but it's a secret, so ssshhhh!

• Mind you that they are 'The Order' previously.

• Who is the order previously?

Mind you that they are 'The Order' previously.

• Huh, and here I was complaining that there wasn't enough murder. Neat.

• I loved that scene because Jesse just blatantly says, "Uh... We're screwed." XD

• enter link description here

It would be the most relevant thing here :P

• When Jesse is supposed to make a stone sword you can actually craft a lever and keep it and Petra gives you the materials again.

Hmm wonder if I can use it in Redstonia?

• If the Witherstorm really kills everybody that is taken by it, then MCSM has an incredibly high death count.

Huh, and here I was complaining that there wasn't enough murder. Neat.

• This one might be known but meh, why not.

While fighting the zombies in the forest, if you look in the background you can see the others fighting, too. Magnus throwing TNT, Lukas with a bow, Petra/Gabriel fighting with swords. That's all I caught anyways

• Ivor, Magnus, Ellegaard, Soren and Gabriel.

They have the image of the amulet on the posters because they were previously part of ‘The Order’. Despite that only Gabriel seems to be the one getting the love now since he stayed around with the regular folk unlike Magnus and Ellie who stayed repsectively to Boom Town and Redstonia.

Who is the order previously?

• I'm curious what will Soren use as a weapon, if a bow...

This one might be known but meh, why not. While fighting the zombies in the forest, if you look in the background you can see the others

• I do see Ellie running around fighting bit I don't know how?

This one might be known but meh, why not. While fighting the zombies in the forest, if you look in the background you can see the others

• I think some people know that, but for those who don't know:

This is a dark one, if you pay close attention to the people who are being caught by the Wither Storm, you may notice that they turn into part of his body. They're normal people, but then they turn into a black thing, and the Wither Storm absorves them, i think this happens to blocks too, i guess.

• edited November 2015

Is it just me or when you go and find Ellie, she says this line:

You goggle-girl and you none-goggle-guy -- Excuse me, but I was with a female Jesse!

enter image description here

• That's probably because you chose pink wool to build your griefing tower

I got that Magnus comment even though I picked "The Destroyer."

• edited November 2015

When you go to Boomtown, during the intro scene, there is a character in the background doing the Guybrush dance! (Man, I hadn't seen this reference in a while!)

Edit: I've found this video, it's at 5:31-5:34.

• Okay, I might have found out the Ocelot girl's name. She's Maya... Looks like a Zoe to me, but maybe just because I'm in love with that name...

• Found a few interesting things :

If you don't pick a block when preparing to fight Magnus, a random guy from the crowd will hop down and hand you sponge. You now... build with sponge. Magnus will state "You're fighting the legendary Magnus, and you choose sponge!? What are you, gonna take a bath?"

When the creeper explodes you after choosing with path to follow, 2 or 3 of the lights on the Amulet will glow. If you chose to save Gabriel, then his, Ivor, and I believe Soren's light will glow. But, if Gabriel didn't get saved only the other 2 will glow. So I suppose Soren is nearby, and it was supposed to be a hint that you'll confront Ivor?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.