Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• I love Varric in DA2 (And Inquisition) and I love Cole in Inquisition too. :)

Abeille posted: »

Of ALL the games, that would be Anders in Awakening. Especially after I gave him the cat. Per game, Zevran in DA, Varric in DA2 and Cole in Inquisition.

• Sorry for my late reply, I was recovering the fact that you reply to me. :)

Keep up the good work!

stirpicus posted: »

Careful, there's only one correct answer. Hint:

• edited November 2015

I love him in DA2 and Inquisition too, but like Anders, I liked him better on the first time he showed up.

There isn't a single companion I dislike, to be honest. I wasn't very fond of Fenris and Vivienne because I'm one of these die-hard anti-circle mages (yes I romanced Anders and I didn't kill him), and in Inquisition I was still kinda butthurt because Cullen said to Anders's face that mages were weapons and not people in DA2, but by the end of the game I loved everybody.

I love Varric in DA2 (And Inquisition) and I love Cole in Inquisition too.

• That's what I did, because I wanted to look around and thought saving one would trigger something... Well, I'm gonna leave it like that, thug life.

• Participating in the group jump at the end of the montage gives Jesse a happy look:

enter image description here

However if you don't it looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than there.

enter image description here

• LOL THATS JUST CREEPY TBH, IDK WHY xD

dojo32161 posted: »

Participating in the group jump at the end of the montage gives Jesse a happy look: However if you don't it looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than there.

• ROFL

My sides are in the Nether now!

Participating in the group jump at the end of the montage gives Jesse a happy look: However if you don't it looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than there.

• But, who could resist that song! It reminded me a lot of the Ted.E.Bear song from Sam & Max save the World.

• That second face tells us everything.

We can feel what he went through, the pain, the happiness, how he got bullied by jerks, how he stood up for himself for the first time and it felt great, how he met his two best friends, how the days past to the moment when he found Reuben and tamed him. His whole life, everything, that picture is the soul he has, the real Jesse what he's hiding deep inside.

• Dead on the inside.

• This is the same face he does when he's "not showing any expressions". I had some experiences with ttcharext and noticed that.

• Here's kind of a tip for the trophy/achievement "That's some pig".

When inside Soren's secret hideout (or is it enderman observatory? There isn't any real name for this.) You have the option to talk to Reuben. You can say a few comments to him, he replies back. Ok, that's kinda cool. You will get to a point where Jesse does a pose and Reuben shrugs or something. Keep doing this. Like, I'm sure AT LEAST 10 times, maybe 15...

After a while, Reuben will do something different. He will tell you a joke, ha ha ha, Jesse laughs, and then you'd get the trophy. or achievement.

Hope this helps!

• As a matter of fact the order do get one scene together smiling and talking if you save Gabriel

It's very sad hat Magnus/ Ellegaard thunk the storm is defeated, maybe their ghosts will help us out?

• I onky wanted to tell people who could tell what's up, such as Lukas

• I said "Let it out!" and began cheering for him. Funniest moment of Episode 3 for me.

• not sure if people noticed this but you can see Soren in the lab when you look though the windows (or at least the bottom one). if you look though the bottom one, when the Enderman warps to you the camera will pan a bit and you can see Soren with the disguise on at the bottom left of the screen.

• Same. It goes with Gabriel/Petra's wish of only confessing if asked about the matter. Still though, I like that the option to tell the rest of the group exists.

I onky wanted to tell people who could tell what's up, such as Lukas

• WHats the song that plays when magnus dies?

• I saw that too!

not sure if people noticed this but you can see Soren in the lab when you look though the windows (or at least the bottom one). if you look

• not gonna lie i did not see him until after i done my first play though and was watching danTDM play it

I saw that too!

• On the bright side, he won't remember it's his friends corpse. So you know, that's nice I guess.

• During the death scene, if it's the person who you told Soren was the the one who called him a friend, he'll make a comment on it. It makes the scene a lot more tragic in my opinion.

• I chose Gabriel, too.

On another sad note, Lukas's gang would have lost their memories, so no reunion is going to happen.

As a matter of fact the order do get one scene together smiling and talking if you save Gabriel It's very sad hat Magnus/ Ellegaard thunk the storm is defeated, maybe their ghosts will help us out?

• I saw him on the top window. I guess both works, huh?

not sure if people noticed this but you can see Soren in the lab when you look though the windows (or at least the bottom one). if you look

• ttcharext?

MimoDX2 posted: »

This is the same face he does when he's "not showing any expressions". I had some experiences with ttcharext and noticed that.

• It's a program where you swap models from the game.

ttcharext?

• Wrong.

TTARCHEXT, is a program created to unpack and repack .ttarch2/.ttarch packages (which is what Telltale's engine, uses.)

It's a program where you swap models from the game.

• Oh... Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wrong. TTARCHEXT, is a program created to unpack and repack .ttarch2/.ttarch packages (which is what Telltale's engine, uses.)

• Also, if you went with Gabriel, Olivia will try to hug him.

Abeille posted: »

How do they react to it?

• Why only Gabriel and Petra are sick? Shouldn't all survivors be affected by the Wither sickness?

• When Jesse and Petra were falling off the bridge, one can see some reddish emerald-ore-looking ore. That may be a reference to the ruby that's removed from the game.

• edited November 2015

Village

A village could be seen when Soren is holding onto Magnus / Ellegaard. Could this mean that Villagers could be included in ep4?

• like i said to gabriel_warrior i only saw it watching danTDM's playthough, but nice to know

IceKane posted: »

I saw him on the top window. I guess both works, huh?

• By looking it by the meshes it's only 4 houses there.

• Man, i really want to see villagers on this game. It could be fantastic.

• Axel "Hey, you! Get out of here... now!"

Testificate "Huh....."

Axel "Huh?!?"

Villager "Huuuh."

Man, i really want to see villagers on this game. It could be fantastic.

• In Sorens lab, if you try to go outside without the Enderman suit, Reuben will stop you from going out into danger. More points to Reuben! :D

• Thanks! Im gonna try this.

AChicken posted: »

Here's kind of a tip for the trophy/achievement "That's some pig". When inside Soren's secret hideout (or is it enderman observatory? The

Sign in to comment in this discussion.