Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Huh?!?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Axel "Hey, you! Get out of here... now!" Testificate "Huh....." Axel "Huh?!?" Villager "Huuuh."

• Well, they are smarter than every other mob. So if they were there, then they may have escaped already.

• edited November 2015

For me personally, any villagers that aren't voiced by Dan Lloyd aren't legit, so I have mixed feelings on the matter.

Might be awesome, though.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Man, i really want to see villagers on this game. It could be fantastic.

• it's my wood and it's my wooood withouuuuut a doubt

you know dan lloyd apparently passed away? ;-;

Tohabath posted: »

For me personally, any villagers that aren't voiced by Dan Lloyd aren't legit, so I have mixed feelings on the matter. Might be awesome, though.

• Not Dan Lloyd, Scott:

Remembering Scott

it's my wood and it's my wooood withouuuuut a doubt you know dan lloyd apparently passed away? ;-;

• i thought lloyd did, too?

dojo32161 posted: »

Not Dan Lloyd, Scott: Remembering Scott

• most intelligent mob AI is endermen though

MimoDX2 posted: »

Well, they are smarter than every other mob. So if they were there, then they may have escaped already.

• Don't know where you heard that. Last I heard he was on vacation.

i thought lloyd did, too?

• something i just realized, how exactly did Petra/Gabriel get wither sickness because if they got it from the time spent in the beam of the wither storm wouldn't Jesse get wither sickness as well?
    then again i guess it could be exposure in a short period of time
    just a thought

• exactly what i was thinking. Jesse actually had more time total exposed than jesse and gabriel combined to be honest

something i just realized, how exactly did Petra/Gabriel get wither sickness because if they got it from the time spent in the beam of the w

• edited November 2015

the only thing i can think of to disprove this is that maybe he had longer "breaks" inbetween the beams (i dobut it) or some thing like that

exactly what i was thinking. Jesse actually had more time total exposed than jesse and gabriel combined to be honest

• Well, Jesse may become sick in episode 4, or maybe that sick armor is keeping Jesse protected

exactly what i was thinking. Jesse actually had more time total exposed than jesse and gabriel combined to be honest

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, Jesse may become sick in episode 4, or maybe that sick armor is keeping Jesse protected

• enter image description here

Well, Jesse may become sick in episode 4, or maybe that sick armor is keeping Jesse protected

• Gabriel's armor didn't save him, so I doubt it.

• No.

Why only Gabriel and Petra are sick? Shouldn't all survivors be affected by the Wither sickness?

• edited November 2015

Tried it. I was about to give up, but it took a whopping 25 CLICKS to get the joke.

AChicken posted: »

Here's kind of a tip for the trophy/achievement "That's some pig". When inside Soren's secret hideout (or is it enderman observatory? The

• Randy Tudor X 5

Tried it. I was about to give up, but it took a whopping 25 CLICKS to get the joke.

• I chose the armor of Ellegaard ...
    I also finished the episode, I can not wait to come out fourth episode

• Sorry but this might be the wrong thread for that comment my fellow forum user

I chose the armor of Ellegaard ... I also finished the episode, I can not wait to come out fourth episode

• edited November 2015

I chose the armor of Ellegaard ... I also finished the episode, I can not wait to come out fourth episode

• I think it's something in the Wither Storm's giant tentacles.

something i just realized, how exactly did Petra/Gabriel get wither sickness because if they got it from the time spent in the beam of the w

• In the death bowl, if you don't say anything, Axel will come up with the name "Pig Master" for you. Best name ever!

• What does Soren say if you tell him "I have a pig"?

I'm so disappointed on the youtubers I've been watching. They never pick the funny options.

• Exactlyyyy i wanna see what happrnes if you tell everyone about Petra/Gabriels Sickness , not just Lukas but Olivia and Axel too

Abeille posted: »

What does Soren say if you tell him "I have a pig"? I'm so disappointed on the youtubers I've been watching. They never pick the funny options.

• I actually did choose that option, I can't remember what happened though.

What does Soren say if you tell him "I have a pig"? I'm so disappointed on the youtubers I've been watching. They never pick the funny options.

• Lol xD

dojo32161 posted: »

I actually did choose that option, I can't remember what happened though.

• They both work I noticed him form the bottom window

IceKane posted: »

I saw him on the top window. I guess both works, huh?

• There is even an ore taht looks like a cross between emerald and iron which I made a discussion about ages ago

• edited November 2015

Yes I want villagers so badly!

Edit: So I was making a second playthrough and when I said to Petra "isn't this the weirdest thing you have ever seen!" Petra replies with "once I saw a trench a villager dug up and put a bunch of carrots in

most intelligent mob Ai is ender men though

If we meet villagers and they are digging trenches and putting carrots in them then I would bet villagers are smarter

• Yeah and if you choose pink wool, you get a nice fighting scene in the deathbowl

• edited November 2015

If you choose that option Soren would said:
    "Right, I was wondering about that. My guess is... portable meal?"
    I have a pig
    And Jesse will answer "He´s my friend"

• Jesse has also been hit by the Wither Storm's giant tentacles.

Tohabath posted: »

I think it's something in the Wither Storm's giant tentacles.

• Thanks for letting me know!

It makes a lot of sense. Soren complains that people want him for his stuff and not for himself, and that they turn on him the minute they have what they want. Jesse being friends with a pig, which usually is just a source of food, means Jesse values friendship.

• edited November 2015

One gets an Illness somehow, the other gets Amnesia after the Wither is thought of died.

Why only Gabriel and Petra are sick? Shouldn't all survivors be affected by the Wither sickness?

• Pretty sure PopularMMOs chose that option, or maybe someone else. But someone did choose that option.

• Petra and Gabriel were fighting it, so they got struck, thus getting the sickness (Kinda like cave spiders). The others just ran and got sucked up.

• edited November 2015

Jesse was hit by it, and I assume it's like cave spiders, so that is a plot hole. Here's hoping Jesse doesn't die in the last episode.

(Seems like a specific detail, but there is a sign on the last episode panel. Might be a tombstone sign.)

• Popular mmos usually chooses the goofier options if you wanna see any

IceKane posted: »

Pretty sure PopularMMOs chose that option, or maybe someone else. But someone did choose that option.

• maybe it is interesting

RhysAndLee posted: »

Jesse was hit by it, and I assume it's like cave spiders, so that is a plot hole. Here's hoping Jesse doesn't die in the last episode. (Seems like a specific detail, but there is a sign on the last episode panel. Might be a tombstone sign.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.