Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Ha, I did that choice too! :D To be honest, I read too quickly and thought that the choice meant asking Axel and Rueben to help me get the amulet, or go by myself, haha.

• If you have a screenshot could you post it that sounds...Interesting.

• edited December 2015

LAUNCH REUBEN!

WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON ARE YOU!

Hbh128 posted: »

I was not aware of the following choices. I'm holding a grudge. * setting the bats free * launching Reuben * high-fiving Reuben

• I didn't do that! Uh, wait, you didn't say I...

That's not what I did, no... I'd never do such things... Heh... Um, uh...

enter image description here

LAUNCH REUBEN! WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON ARE YOU!

• I Launched reuben...

• Can someone get a mod this guy needs to be kicked off the forums

I Launched reuben...

• edited December 2015

If you tell Lukas, he opens up a bit and calms down, blaming himself for their sickness and fearing the outcome of the overall situation.. If you tell Axel and Olivia, they feel that something should be done and (depending on who you save), Axel/Olivia will try to hug Petra/Gabriel.

(Assuming you mainly wanted to know what happens)

michyxox posted: »

Exactlyyyy i wanna see what happrnes if you tell everyone about Petra/Gabriels Sickness , not just Lukas but Olivia and Axel too

• I must say, i accidentaly launched Reuben, because i asked if it was safe without being aware of what would happen. Telltale, why did you do that to me? ;-;

• edited December 2015

BROTHER?

But that was in my opposite playthrough so all fine.

MimoDX2 posted: »

I must say, i accidentaly launched Reuben, because i asked if it was safe without being aware of what would happen. Telltale, why did you do that to me? ;-;

• You can set the bats free?

I was not aware of the following choices. I'm holding a grudge. * setting the bats free * launching Reuben * high-fiving Reuben

• There are bats in Ellegard's concentration dome and a button releases several bats

Tohabath posted: »

You can set the bats free?

• And if you hit it like 5 times the machine malfunctions and releases hundreds of Bats at once.

There are bats in Ellegard's concentration dome and a button releases several bats

• Oh god damn it I remember hitting that button four times

And if you hit it like 5 times the machine malfunctions and releases hundreds of Bats at once.

• No. Sorry. But you can clearly see it in the few frames before magnus/ellegard dies. I'm really sorry about that. =(

If you have a screenshot could you post it that sounds...Interesting.

• Sweet.

There are bats in Ellegard's concentration dome and a button releases several bats

• edited December 2015

That's the best I could take:

enter image description here

It is from youtube, sorry for the quality.

If you have a screenshot could you post it that sounds...Interesting.

• Oh, that's interesting. Thanks for finding it.

Abeille posted: »

That's the best I could take: It is from youtube, sorry for the quality.

• I don't see what he's done wrong.

Can someone get a mod this guy needs to be kicked off the forums

• edited December 2015

I didn't know these choices existed because I didn't notice that I could do any of these things.

• I picked that once. I forgot. I went through it again and picked a different thing.

Abeille posted: »

What does Soren say if you tell him "I have a pig"? I'm so disappointed on the youtubers I've been watching. They never pick the funny options.

• It's interesting that people think less of him for having a pig for a pet. It doesn't matter what your pet is, if it's alive, you can kill it and eat it, so they really shouldn't judge if they own a dog or a cat that they're really fond of.

• edited December 2015

After Jesse Chooses to either save The Amulet or Axel and Reuben, Petra and Gabriel actually react differently to each choice.

Petra thinks Jesse should save Axel and Reuben instead.

While Gabriel thinks Jesse should focus on the mission and get the amulet.

• edited December 2015

Yup xD i said that before but yeahh xD its kinda funny when u talk to Gabriel and you say he gave u terrible advice. Can someone pleaseeeee tell me what Petra says if you say to her 'She could of helped us' in the loot room!!

After Jesse Chooses to either save The Amulet or Axel and Reuben, Petra and Gabriel actually react differently to each choice. Petra thin

• Everyone always forgets Ivor in the order :(

That leads you to think wether they are like the order maybe they have parrelels Lukas- Soren Aiden-Magnus Gil- Gabriel Maya-Ell

• It's not a detail, it's just a thought.

What if Lukas will take off to find his friends since they weren't survivors of the Wither Storm? Most of the people say he will take off to find a potion or something for the sick person, but just forgetting about you friends would be weird.

Also, Magnus and Ellie said they didn't even meet with Ivor, even though he said "Magnus and Ellegaard may think they can defeat me, that they can destroy the Wither Storm, but they're wrong. And it will cause them their lives..." -- is there a chance he didn't want to hurt them or did I get lost and now I'm an idiot?

• I launched Reuben too. (by mistake) But thanks to the power of restarting, i was able to change my mistake.

• Both? :P

MarteenPyro posted: »

It's not a detail, it's just a thought. What if Lukas will take off to find his friends since they weren't survivors of the Wither Storm?

• I see what he has done wrong, he has disrespected a human

I don't see what he's done wrong.

• They just never met him because they were wondering other places where as Ivor would have attempted escaping

MarteenPyro posted: »

It's not a detail, it's just a thought. What if Lukas will take off to find his friends since they weren't survivors of the Wither Storm?

• Don't you mean a pig?

[Oh, wait, you're just going to reply with: "Reuben is my loving, human friend, you traitor!" Aren't you?]

I see what he has done wrong, he has disrespected a human

• It's 2 days late but...
    Jesse: I could've used your help back there.
    Petra: ( in a sarcastic, angryish tone) Oh, that's...that's rich! Good for you.
    If we don't stick together...none of this means anything.

michyxox posted: »

Yup xD i said that before but yeahh xD its kinda funny when u talk to Gabriel and you say he gave u terrible advice. Can someone pleaseeeee tell me what Petra says if you say to her 'She could of helped us' in the loot room!!

• Reuben is the worst character in the game. I beg telltale to give him a lousy and awkward death.

I see what he has done wrong, he has disrespected a human

• edited December 2015

I beg telltale to remove your account

Edit: ahahaha he ended up getting removed that's Reuben karma for you!

Reuben is the worst character in the game. I beg telltale to give him a lousy and awkward death.

• For me it was the opposite. I kept looking at the zipper thinking I might get an easter egg if I looked at it enough times. I looked at it 20 times.

Oh god damn it I remember hitting that button four times

• Damnn!! I am soo doing that in my. Bad choices save file!! Yikess

lucariolu5 posted: »

It's 2 days late but... Jesse: I could've used your help back there. Petra: ( in a sarcastic, angryish tone) Oh, that's...that's rich! Good for you. If we don't stick together...none of this means anything.

• Did anyone notice in Episode 4 picture that Reuben has a black eye? Whats that about?

• Well Reuben can get a black eye in episode 1.

Smellmeh posted: »

Did anyone notice in Episode 4 picture that Reuben has a black eye? Whats that about?

• Maybe it's time he gets another one, poor pork chops...

dojo32161 posted: »

Well Reuben can get a black eye in episode 1.

• Ya but this is episode 4 we are talking about.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well Reuben can get a black eye in episode 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.