Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Without any enchantment, yes.

Golden tools get better enchantments than the others and can ultimately be better if enchanted.

So stone sword is better than golden?

• I have to sacrifice myself for these idiots?

Poogers555 posted: »

Gabe looks super done.

• It's still not worth it, you could make an iron sword instead and it's way better than gold. The only time gold is actually worth it is in horse armour, in that case gold is better than iron.

Abeille posted: »

Without any enchantment, yes. Golden tools get better enchantments than the others and can ultimately be better if enchanted.

• Who's up for a cat hunt?

enter image description here

• I'll definitely keep an eye out when I replay it. ;)

dojo32161 posted: »

Who's up for a cat hunt?

• I saw the cat in TWAU, but I've never seen it in TWD, if anyone knows, can you tell me.

Who's up for a cat hunt?

• I've totally seen the cat in TWAU, but not sure where else.

Who's up for a cat hunt?

• That's what I did.

If you give the butcher your Stone Sword to save Reuben, Petra will give you the gold one she discovers in the chest.

• I think its kinda hidden on just generic posters on walls

I saw the cat in TWAU, but I've never seen it in TWD, if anyone knows, can you tell me.

• edited October 2015

Yeah, I assume Jesse will have the opportunity to get an iron sword later in the series. So far, Jesse could only use a wooden sword (started with it), a stone sword (made with Petra) and a golden sword (if you give your stone sword to the butcher, Petra gives you the golden sword she looted).

Now, I was under the impression that Petra had an iron sword during the fight in the bridge. Might have been just the lighting. If so, I'm kinda surprised that she would use the golden one instead, especially because she knows it is much worse.

Kateis posted: »

It's still not worth it, you could make an iron sword instead and it's way better than gold. The only time gold is actually worth it is in horse armour, in that case gold is better than iron.

• Pretty sure InGen mentioned you could make a fishing rod rather than a bow at the trap part in the Order's cave. You get an alternate little scene of throwing the pole out to the pressure plate, then I'm pretty sure it goes to your inventory.

Quick note, not sure how you only get 1 arrow from the recipe, in Minecraft you get 4 when you craft arrows.

• You actually do get 4 arrows, after using the bow you have 3 arrows in your inventory.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Pretty sure InGen mentioned you could make a fishing rod rather than a bow at the trap part in the Order's cave. You get an alternate little

• For me I'm pretty sure I just had an arrow icon (which means 1 arrow) so maybe I forgot \_(b.b)_/

You actually do get 4 arrows, after using the bow you have 3 arrows in your inventory.

• Pixel is in the background when Bigby is being strangled by the Woodsman I believe.

I've totally seen the cat in TWAU, but not sure where else.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Oh man even I don't know where the Banang is yet. I'll need to keep an eye out...

Who's up for a cat hunt?

• Tangentially related, but I just thought of something - what if Telltale makes a puzzle that involves red wire, kind of like how they already let players craft items?

Pretty sure InGen mentioned you could make a fishing rod rather than a bow at the trap part in the Order's cave. You get an alternate little

• I think they said it will be in a future episode.

stirpicus posted: »

Oh man even I don't know where the Banang is yet. I'll need to keep an eye out...

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2015

Haha yeah that's what surprised me! I know, well, quite a lot about the future episodes and am not sure where they hid the Banang haha.

I think they said it will be in a future episode.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Oh, gotcha, I misunderstood.

I previously thought I was good at finding the Banang, but I missed it in Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1. Hopefully I'll fare better when I try to find it in Minecraft. Maybe you guys can even have Jesse do his/her own impression of Banang.

enter link description here

stirpicus posted: »

Haha yeah that's what surprised me! I know, well, quite a lot about the future episodes and am not sure where they hid the Banang haha.

• Ivor is Master Onion. Mind = BLOWN!

• Impression of Banang

The banang doesn't talk blind...

Oh, gotcha, I misunderstood. I previously thought I was good at finding the Banang, but I missed it in Tales from the Borderlands Episode

• I know, I meant their impression of how they say Banang.

Impression of Banang The banang doesn't talk blind...

• That ended up sounding less funnier than I imagined it. I am shame.

I know, I meant their impression of how they say Banang.

• On my first playthrough, I actually crafted the fishing pole. I really liked that it let you craft different items based on what you had in your inventory.

• Yeah, here take a look at the inventory:

You can see the number 3 next to the arrows.

For me I'm pretty sure I just had an arrow icon (which means 1 arrow) so maybe I forgot \_(b.b)_/

• Oh hell no, I hate Redstone puzzles. Luckily I went for Magnus.

Tangentially related, but I just thought of something - what if Telltale makes a puzzle that involves red wire, kind of like how they already let players craft items?

• edited October 2015

Ok so many of you probably know this already but the way Ivor placed the blocks to create a wither, shouldn't have been able to create a wither. You need 4 soul sand and with the command block replacing that, the wither shouldn't have been created.

Also it is probable that the potion Ivor threw at the wither was a harming potion (which heals the wither) while the 'special potion' was most likely a healing potion (which damages the wither).

Another thing to add, the reason that the commands Ivor was telling the wither failed is most likely because he entered in the commands wrong.

• Isnt impossible to get a command block in the survival mode? Because watch it be like Ivor got kicked out of the order of the stone because he was a cheater.

Ok so many of you probably know this already but the way Ivor placed the blocks to create a wither, shouldn't have been able to create a wit

• I think he's supposed to be like an Alchemist or something like that.

Isnt impossible to get a command block in the survival mode? Because watch it be like Ivor got kicked out of the order of the stone because he was a cheater.

• Yeah it is impossible to get a command block. You can't even get it in creative. The only way you can get it is by spawning it in via commands or mods like 'Too Many Items'.

Isnt impossible to get a command block in the survival mode? Because watch it be like Ivor got kicked out of the order of the stone because he was a cheater.

• Oh yeah, on the minecart track there was a skeleton, but regular skeletons don't spawn in the Nether.

• So we all know that Lukas gets apples if you let him leave.

However I bet some of you don't know how hard it is to get apples. I mean it's really hard, the chance is 1/200 (0.5%). So he either got super lucky or he spent hours punching leaves just to get a few apples. There is probably a whole section of forest where the trees have no leaves. :P

• Poor Lukas. Trying so hard to apologize when he did nothing wrong :(

So we all know that Lukas gets apples if you let him leave. However I bet some of you don't know how hard it is to get apples. I mean it'

• More respect points to Lukas!

So we all know that Lukas gets apples if you let him leave. However I bet some of you don't know how hard it is to get apples. I mean it'

• They actually do spawn in Nether Fortresses.

Oh yeah, on the minecart track there was a skeleton, but regular skeletons don't spawn in the Nether.

• Oh yeah. Still seemed a bit weird. I haven't played in a while.

They actually do spawn in Nether Fortresses.

• Yeah, there wasn't any Nether Fortress nearby that we could see anyway so it is still weird.

Oh yeah. Still seemed a bit weird. I haven't played in a while.

• Well his cowardice may or may not have got gabe killed in my game

Poor Lukas. Trying so hard to apologize when he did nothing wrong

• I think being paralyzed in shock when a creature like that is killing everybody and you don't even have a weapon is understandable.

zeke10 posted: »

Well his cowardice may or may not have got gabe killed in my game

• It could have gone through a portal and ended up there.

Yeah, there wasn't any Nether Fortress nearby that we could see anyway so it is still weird.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.