Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• So, quick question, how do you lose the building competition? I won in my game, but apparently you can lose, how? What do you do, I assume it has something to do with either going alone or with everyone to find Reuben.

• My first choice, Jesse and the crew went to find Reuben, leaving their building to get destroyed by lava, thus they lose the competition.

So, quick question, how do you lose the building competition? I won in my game, but apparently you can lose, how? What do you do, I assume it has something to do with either going alone or with everyone to find Reuben.

• edited October 2015

Dunno. We haven't had to use it yet, so I don't know if we will in a future episode or not for something, but I think it stays in your inventory :)

What is the use of the lever?

• If I remember right, it was called heavy and soft.

Probably should have given my stone sword then....

• It is, I managed to do that, but it doesn't change anything

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Speaking of failing QTEs. Is it possible to hit the Wither Storm's tentacle before getting hit into Lukas into the nether portal? I failed it twice (may or may not have rewound)

• If you tell your friends to help you find Reuben, the building will burn, so our group won't win which is kinda obvious, so they make Ocelots win if that happens.

So, quick question, how do you lose the building competition? I won in my game, but apparently you can lose, how? What do you do, I assume it has something to do with either going alone or with everyone to find Reuben.

• When searching for Reuben, you can go two ways - around the cave or through the cave. If you go through the cave, you'll meet yourself a spider which doesn't attack and then leave it through the other end to find Reuben in the bushes - or you can go around it and cross the river, then find Reuben.

• There are actually two path twice.

You can follow the pig trail and find a carrot. Or you can follow the path where you find a burning tree.

The other two paths are what you mentioned. :)

Crips posted: »

When searching for Reuben, you can go two ways - around the cave or through the cave. If you go through the cave, you'll meet yourself a spi

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Mojang staff members Owen Hill and Lydia Winters make a cameo appearance announcing Gabriel at Endercon.

enter image description here

They helped give advice and design parts of the game and they also appeared along side Laura and Job during the Telltale Minecon panel.

• And these announcers look similiar to them as well. Ahh, the easter eggs.

OzzyUK posted: »

Mojang staff members Owen Hill and Lydia Winters make a cameo appearance announcing Gabriel at Endercon. They helped give advice and design parts of the game and they also appeared along side Laura and Job during the Telltale Minecon panel.

• Maybe that's why dojo's avatar looks so angry? :)

Poogers555 posted: »

When Dojo's thread doesnt get stolen for the millionth time

• Now all we need is DinnerBone walking upside down ;)

OzzyUK posted: »

Mojang staff members Owen Hill and Lydia Winters make a cameo appearance announcing Gabriel at Endercon. They helped give advice and design parts of the game and they also appeared along side Laura and Job during the Telltale Minecon panel.

• The "spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" is actually a Bible quote first from Jesus's time in the Garden of Gethsemane.

I believe that line was actually a Futurama reference first, not a Tales from the Borderlands reference. It seems they just used the same reference twice.

• I'm pretty sure you can make a bow and some arrows, or a fishing rod, or arrows AND a fishing rod (me) when you have to deal with the dispensers. Educated guess.

• super flashy tho...

HiroVoid posted: »

If I remember right, it was called heavy and soft.

• edited October 2015

Did they patch out the ET nether joke? Playing through the episode again today on PS3 and I got a patch update this time and noticed the music that made the joke for that moment was missing? Not sure if it just didn't work second time or what?

• edited October 2015

If you stay quiet when Olivia and Axel are arguing about building a creeper or an enderman, Axel asks if you don't want to weight in and decides it will be a creeper like he suggested.

• If you stay quiet when asked about the shelter, Axel will get his crumpy hut too. And when asking about having Lukas leave, say nothing and he'll leave.

Axel, I love you fat bastard but come on silence doesn't equal your choice.

Abeille posted: »

If you stay quiet when Olivia and Axel are arguing about building a creeper or an enderman, Axel asks if you don't want to weight in and decides it will be a creeper like he suggested.

• Here's the famous lever for those curious:

• If you select [Do Nothing] while the butcher asks for something in return for Reuben, he attacks the butcher then jumps back up onto the counter and gives Jesse an angry look.

• Staying silent when deciding whether Lukas should leave or not will result in him pushing Jesse out of the way and leaving himself. (He also gives everyone apples, which is 100% ay okay in my book)

• Lukas's early design was wearing very different clothes:

Yes, it is a big deal because Lukas.

• Obviously, he didn't realize they were ridiculous until Axel let him know what's up.

Lukas's early design was wearing very different clothes: Yes, it is a big deal because Lukas.

• Aw... They got rid of the hat...

Lukas's early design was wearing very different clothes: Yes, it is a big deal because Lukas.

• WHAT I MUST SEEEEE THEY HAVEN'T USED THIS GODLY ANIMATION IN TOO LONG

At Endercon, if you go to the Dj it'll give you an option to dance, if you do, Jesse does the Guybrush dance.

• edited October 2015

No it was! I saw it. It was on one of the signs. I believe it was next to the chicken machine on the left hand side of the screen, but I could be wrong. It's all pixellated so it'd be hard to find.

Edit: I have a screenshot, but I can't figure out how to upload it since it asks for an image URL. help?

There was Banang? Huh. Guessing it was at EnderCon?

• Nah it was there. Next to the chicken machine.

Oh, I guess not, I was just wondering if anyone did because I figured it had to be ;-;

• He looks very Irish

• Well it was in the first episode of TFTB.

WHAT I MUST SEEEEE THEY HAVEN'T USED THIS GODLY ANIMATION IN TOO LONG

• Oh yeah I remember the psycho doing that now...

dojo32161 posted: »

Well it was in the first episode of TFTB.

• According to the extra choices the butcher's name is Otis:

• Sorry Otis, but no one takes Reuben from me, that's why I am answering with my sword.

According to the extra choices the butcher's name is Otis:

• In the original reveal trailer it showed two members of the ocelots in different clothes then they have now (Aiden and the girl) as well as the butcher running with our group.

• Nice fine! :D

In the original reveal trailer it showed two members of the ocelots in different clothes then they have now (Aiden and the girl) as well as the butcher running with our group.

• Gabe looks super done.

In the original reveal trailer it showed two members of the ocelots in different clothes then they have now (Aiden and the girl) as well as the butcher running with our group.

• Well,he has had enough with zombies already XD

Gabe looks super done.

• One thing that may interest people that play the original game: Building a Rainbow Beacon like Lukas and his group did is actually possible. And it looks awesome. TellTale seems to have gotten out of their way to make the world as accurate as possible.

Thought it could interest someone, since in one of the playthroughs I watched the youtuber asked if it was possible in the original Minecraft.

Still about this kind of thing, Petra makes a point to tell you that the golden sword she looted is "too soft" because Golden Swords have the same attack of a Wooden Sword but with less durability.

• So stone sword is better than golden? :)

One thing that may interest people that play the original game: Building a Rainbow Beacon like Lukas and his group did is actually possible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.