what games are you playing?

Comments

• I played Batman Arkham Knight. Spoilers ahead: I did arrest Scarecrow but what's next to finish this game because it didn't look like it ended.

• I've been playing Mass Effect (currently playing the 3rd) and Dragon Age (also playing the 3rd) and I must say that BioWare is making a good impression on me.

• edited April 2016

You have to complete X amount of sidequests(You should be prompted when you complete 7 of the missions), then head back to the GCPD for the semi-ending. The full ending isnt available until 100%. I suggest youtubing that ending as it isn't really worth it.

AronDracula posted: »

I played Batman Arkham Knight. Spoilers ahead: I did arrest Scarecrow but what's next to finish this game because it didn't look like it ended.

• Skyrim and Dark Souls

• Well I've been playing Minecraft Story Mode, Emily Wants to play, Minecraft, Black Opps III and that's basically it

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Skyrim and Dark Souls

• Oh And TWD Michonne

• Cool i like fantasy rpgs

Well I've been playing Minecraft Story Mode, Emily Wants to play, Minecraft, Black Opps III and that's basically it

• Oh my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SpaceTales posted: »

Myself.

• Fair point, I love all the games in the series, the biggest reasons I loved Dragon Age II were the Friendship and Rivalry Systems - they even change things in Romances, the whole game being about Kirkwall made it feel like more of a personal struggle playing as Hawke rather than the usual 'hero saves the world' plus it was really cool how Hawk's dialogue and tone changes depending on how often he or she is Diplomatic, Humorous or Aggressive :3 Plus it was nice seeing the Origins decisions taking an affect, it feels more so of an affect in DAII than DA:I in my opinion. The morally grey choices really had an affect on me and made me think about my decision.

But I do dislike how the Templars practically ignore the fact that there are Mages with you or if you're a Mage yourself, especially when they're dealing with an apostate.

Johro posted: »

It's not a bad game. The issue most people have is that it took the first game, and made it for a wider audience. The lore is stripped dow

• Yeah, I've been thinking of getting the DLCs, I believe there's The Exiled Prince, Mark of the Assassin and Legacy? I heard it's better to do the last two in Acts 2 or 3 and that The Exiled Prince adds a companion that not many people seem to like. I'll definitely buy them at some point, I'm going to replay the entire series pretty soon, just need to buy Origins, I haven't actually played it but my friend has told me lots about it and I've seen quite a bit from YouTube and Wikia, not enough to completely ruin the story for me though lol

Pipas posted: »

Honestly, the only thing I hated in DA2 were repeating locations. Oh and certain person's behaviour at the end of the game. Otherwise, it's

• They're Gods of gaming imo

I've been playing Mass Effect (currently playing the 3rd) and Dragon Age (also playing the 3rd) and I must say that BioWare is making a good impression on me.

• Battlefield 4 Conquest Large on Siege of Shanghai

• Lately I have been playing AVGN II ASSimilation and Stardew Valley. Man, I am hooked to Stardew Valley.

• Oh right, Exiled Prince. I keep forgetting it's a DLC, because I got it for free. :D Yep, Sebastian is just plain boring that even Varric doesn't like him. But if you have some extra money laying around, then go for it I guess. You might get some nice equipment from it either way. And it might provide some interesting dilemma at the end of the game.

Well, the dialogues in DLCs slightly changes depending on when you play them. As you said, the Legacy DLC is better to play somewhere in Act 2, 3 or even post-game. For Mark of the Assassin it doesn't really matter, but in later acts more people recognize Hawke, so if you want your Hawke to be celebrity, wait for Act 3 or post-game. :D Also keep in mind that you can get some powerful equipment there, so the more you wait, the more powerful it gets.

Personally, I usually play the story DLCs post-game, because the third act's plot is kinda all over the place and I want the game to end on high note. :P

One last thing - take your sibling with you in Legacy DLC. You'll get some unique dialogues with them.

Ohh, you haven't played Origins? Maan, that's my favourite game. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. :D

prink34320 posted: »

Yeah, I've been thinking of getting the DLCs, I believe there's The Exiled Prince, Mark of the Assassin and Legacy? I heard it's better to d

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle

• I might be a little late, but I'm currently playing Mass Effect 3. Happy to say I'm quite enjoying it; I love story heavy games, so this one fully matches my preferences :)

• There's post-game? I never knew that :o Is there anything special to do after Act 3?

Oh right, Exiled Prince. I keep forgetting it's a DLC, because I got it for free. Yep, Sebastian is just plain boring that even Varric does

• edited April 2016

No, not really. You can just travel from your home to Black Emporium or play story DLCs (that is Legacy and Mark of the Assassin).

prink34320 posted: »

There's post-game? I never knew that Is there anything special to do after Act 3?

• Did beat the game recently. Not sure if I want to go new game plus run.

Yeah, Iron Keep was one of the hardest parts in the game. However I had acquired proper equipment and rings much earlier in the game so it wasn't THAT hard so I couldn't progress or anything like that.

Dark Souls II can be completed as demonstrated by the speed runners even naked so armor really compensates for lack of skill, which I had plenty on my character in a case someone manages to get a hit in.

Awesome. I've lit all four so far and I'm past Castle Drangelic. Quick tip though, Don't go into the Iron Keep without a good shield, many p

• I feel like I'm the only one who has played Dark Souls 2 and haven't beaten it. XD I'm still at the Undead Crypt boss fight. I tried to grind and get a bit stronger so I could fight him, but while I was grinding, I had about 300,000 souls, and then I fell off a cliff. And when I went on my way to grab them again, a Dark Spirit invaded my world and killed me. I lost all the souls. It was a pretty shitty feeling.

Clord posted: »

Did beat the game recently. Not sure if I want to go new game plus run. Yeah, Iron Keep was one of the hardest parts in the game. However

• I platinumed (wtf spelling) far cry primal, i had lotsa fun riding sabre tooth tigers and chucking spears! I currently addicted to dead or alive xtreme 3 fortune, damn you fleecing blackjack dealer.

• Is that a fighting game like as in STAGE ONE! FIGHT! or a story based game, some of the descriptions I've seen have been abit confusing

Gary-Oak posted: »

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle

• edited April 2016

Well, NPC helpers, help you to fight if you have talked to them, exhausted all their dialogue and brought them to boss fights.

Of course you need to be in a "human" form to their summon signs appear in their pre-determined locations.

One other thing to make game easier is to play as mage.

I feel like I'm the only one who has played Dark Souls 2 and haven't beaten it. XD I'm still at the Undead Crypt boss fight. I tried to grin

• I'm aware of all of this. However I can't do the last one. I'm playing as a Knight.

Clord posted: »

Well, NPC helpers, help you to fight if you have talked to them, exhausted all their dialogue and brought them to boss fights. Of course

• I've been taking a few days off Skyrim(how my work schedule allowed) before I'm going back at it. There's a side quest where I need to take a follower to distract at least a couple people while I focus mainly on a really tough one in a small area. I tried it alone and it didn't happen. I need someone to distract a couple people for a minute at least. The trouble is, the follow will die. There's nothing I can do about that(I reloaded about 15 times at this point and it wasn't even close. They were long dead before I could finish taking everyone else out). So I decided to hire a mercenary. When I'm back from my break(probably tomorrow), he will meet his fate and I will win.

• Try pickpocketing your follower and leaving high quality equipment in their pockets they might equip it, this used to work.

I've been taking a few days off Skyrim(how my work schedule allowed) before I'm going back at it. There's a side quest where I need to take

• I'm not sure if this is just on PC, but I can just flat out give them stuff and take away everything else to make sure they use it. I did try this, but I didn't try it with someone who might be more of a tank. That might also be a solution.

Try pickpocketing your follower and leaving high quality equipment in their pockets they might equip it, this used to work.

• Oh, not even see the aftermath in Kirkwall? That kind sucks :x but at least there's something.

No, not really. You can just travel from your home to Black Emporium or play story DLCs (that is Legacy and Mark of the Assassin).

• Both. The story follows the series, however it's mostly just text instead of cutscenes. The game mostly focuses on fighting, with a lot of characters to unlock.

Is that a fighting game like as in STAGE ONE! FIGHT! or a story based game, some of the descriptions I've seen have been abit confusing

• edited April 2016

There's a few followers who can't die, (or can only die if you kill them) because they're essential characters, Mjoll from Riften is one of those for example.You should use one of them. (Though be careful because some lose their immunity after you perform certain actions). All of the Companions are essentials too until you complete their purification quest or marry them.

I've been taking a few days off Skyrim(how my work schedule allowed) before I'm going back at it. There's a side quest where I need to take

• I am playing Uncharted 1-3 and Bloodborne on PS4 League of Legends and World of Warcraft on PC.

• Thank you, that is very helpful. I happened to choose three characters(companions) that all fell into that "can die" category. Good to know for next time. I already paid for random Europeanish accent doofus and I might as well get him killed.

There's a few followers who can't die, (or can only die if you kill them) because they're essential characters, Mjoll from Riften is one of

• I had the drake collection and did it on crushing, great games the third was my fav im looking forward to the next one its a shame it will be the last

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I am playing Uncharted 1-3 and Bloodborne on PS4 League of Legends and World of Warcraft on PC.

• fallout 4, deception IV the nightmare princess and cod black ops 3 i sometimes play hatsune miku project diva f and f 2nd sometimes

• Well, they released a preview gameplay of a chapter by now, it's called Madagascar preview. Watch it if you want, if you do, it will make you blow your mind.

I had the drake collection and did it on crushing, great games the third was my fav im looking forward to the next one its a shame it will be the last

• Silent Hill 2, Stardew Valley and Skyrim

• Skyrim still. 39hrs in(including idle/food time) and I still have no idea what the story is except that I get powers for killing Dragons.

• Stardew valley is really popular, can you get married and have kids

Silent Hill 2, Stardew Valley and Skyrim

• You can get married. Not sure if you can have kids. I personally really love Stardew Valley so far, it's won my Game of the Year vote just on how nostalgic it feels since it's so similar to games I played growing up. Plus it's beautiful, fun, and a nice change of pace considering all I've been playing up until very recently was Dark Souls 2: SotFS edition.

Stardew valley is really popular, can you get married and have kids

Sign in to comment in this discussion.