Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• edited April 2016

But even on the slim chance she did (which I don't believe anyway), Lee is still very dead.

Bite, blood loss, infection, any one of those would have gotten him at that point. His skin was purple and his eyes were yellow; that's not healthy. I'm no doctor, but when you look like that, I'm pretty certain you'd need some form of medication, medication the two didn't have.

I didn't watch the video, but I'm just going to assume it's as nonsensical as its title.

Clementine may have missed her shot. God bless everyone.

• As time goes on, I keep thinking that Clementine dying at the end of S1, rather than Lee, could have made for a very interesting and engrossing story in S2.

That, or have had S2 scrap Clementine all together, spend several years perfecting her story to bring her back anew for S3. And instead have the 5 stories of 400 Days expanded into a full episode each for S2. That way, they could have had enough time to more fully connect to each other. If you absolutely must, use Clementine as a cameo in S2.

While waiting for S3, I've cooled more and more toward the possibility of Clementine as a character, unless she's an antagonist. Meaning, unless whoever we play as in S3 comes into conflict with her. Wouldn't be difficult at all. With resources as scarce as they are in this world, it would frankly be odd if she wasn't the player character but was friendly towards us.

• TWD S6

May I borrow your time machine good sir?

Oh wait, you meant the show. Sorry, it's late, I'll leave now.

I like the way TWD S6 ended.

• I have no ill will towards Samantha. I don't feel much towards her, but I don't mind her as far as TWD characters go.

I don't hate her anymore but I still dislike her

Bluebirdo posted: »

I have no ill will towards Samantha, but I agree with everything else. I don't feel much towards her, but I don't mind her as far as TWD cha

1. Clementine fathered Sarah.

Wait. What? How do you mean?

Also, if number 11 really happened behind the scenes, the yes, yes, yes. For one, considering Kenny and Jane's antagonism came completely out of nowhere, I wonder if the original plan was similar, but Bonnie was supposed to fill that particular role. Actually, she still did at parts, but the game shoved her off, so someone had to fill her shoes. Who's still alive? Jane? Why not? Let's all just forget that Kenny expressed admiration for Jane's pragmatism and abilities when she was introduced in ep 3.

As overjoyed as I was the first time I saw Kenny in ep 2, I now feel that bringing him back was the wrong choice. His character just overpowered anything he was in. I don't hate Kenny, but like I mentioned, I already played this story as Lee, and frankly I liked his interact with Kenny options better.

It was nice to be able to use the silence option for Clementine without feeling like a jerk. As a grown man, having Lee ignore a character or not know what to say never felt right.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

* I liked playing as Clementine, even thought I'll admit that she was a bit boring. * Nicks death in Amid The Ruins was so bad, that I cont

• Thats, a picture of him how he would have looked like if he didn't got one.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

And it was the best decision he ever made. That nose is glorious, I mean, just look at that thing: Magnificent.

• Well determinantly you can kill the crooked man later even if you spared him in TWAU but thats it. So its the only death of a Determinant in the same Episode without you having a choice.

I wonder why telltale chose to kill them off line that.

I know, right? Telltale kills off Nick and Sarah/Sara/make-up-your-mind,-Telltale, and Nick can't even get an onscreen death? Also (correct

• Realistically, the main character would not be a badass simply because they are an adult. The main character would be an average most likely out of shape person who tired easy and would probably die within the first 15 minutes of the game.

• I really identify with most of the bad guys in the telltale series of the walking dead and almost sympathize with the bad guys, whereas fuck the govnor and fuck Negan.

Doesn't feel like there are any good guys in ttgs versions of the walking dead. I just so happen to use a main character but we're also just as bad as the peeps we're fighting.

Also hate to see interesting character types and personality types wasted. For example, Nate, Alvin, Troy and the list could go on.

Doesn't seem like a calculated development of a story. Just seemed convenient.

• edited April 2016

I believed saving Doug over Carley was the most logical choice and made the season 1 plot more creative.

Kenny should not have returned in season 2 though the surprise was pleasant indeed.

Carver wasn't that great of a villain.. I was relieved when he got his comeuppance at ep.3's ending.

I felt Sarah and Clem should of been best friends and Jane either had gotten lost or never existed as a character since she resembled Molly too much in behavior..

Nick's first death was an abomination yet his second death discovery was actually shocking and disturbing the first play-through and I didn't mind it unlike most others. While both Sarah's death's were idiotic.

Troy didn't really fully deserve the fate he got by Jane.

Pete wasn't that interesting but still should had lasted longer in the story to stir up Nick more and also Kenny (a Pete and Kenny debate or two of what to do sounds interesting).

There should be an alternate reality ending which Clem dies and it develops Lee's character instead going into season 2. Or a third reality where both survive until season 2's finale.

I'd make Clementine forgive Bonnie again if they were to meet again and Clem is still main character in season 3. haha

• HOW???

TWD S6 May I borrow your time machine good sir? ... Oh wait, you meant the show. Sorry, it's late, I'll leave now.

• Games

• I personally enjoyed both Season 1 and Season 2.
    • I didn't even care about Kenny in Season 1, but in Season 2 I found him annoying as he went through the same character arc twice.
    • I wanted Lilly to return instead of Kenny.
    • Sarah deserved better.
    • Carver was a waste of character.

TV Show

• As much as I love Daryl, I think he's overrated and could have a bigger impact on the group if he gets ... Lucilled.
    • Beth had a really good character development, until AMC decided to throw that away.
    • Noah's character was wasted.
    • I love Enid, she needs more screentime imo.
    • Although I love both Abraham and Sasha, I don't get their relationship at all.
    • Carol has the best character development in the show.
    • I prefer the Governor from the TV Show, much more interesting than the Comic Book Governor.

Comics

• Negan has the best comebacks I've ever seen.
    • I hate the Governor with a passion.
    • I honestly never really understood Andrea/Dale relationship. I love both of their characters, but I didn't really like them together.
    • It bugs me when Carl refers to Andrea as his "mom" and when Andrea refers to Carl as her "son".
    • I wanted Abraham vs Negan soooo bad.
  • either one at this point.

but he's fun to watch it'd be interesting where TTG can go on with him at this point.

i hope he has a significant role in S3 and actually changes the story if you kept him around.

Lord_EAA posted: »

* Kenny shouldn't be determinant. Ok, so in your opinion should he be alive or dead?

• edited April 2016

I think everyone hates the governor with a passion, well the comic character, as what he did was fucked.

And I find the Andrea + Carl 'Mother/Son' dynamic weird but its been 2+ Years of andrea and rick so I suppose carl's feels like he wants too.

Beth was one death I got real upset over on the show. Could have done much more.

if Negan doesnt kill Abe the show has great potential for two epic talking character to do stuff haha

Games * I personally enjoyed both Season 1 and Season 2. * I didn't even care about Kenny in Season 1, but in Season 2 I found him ann

• edited April 2016

And I find the Andrea + Carl 'Mother/Son' dynamic weird but its been 2+ Years of andrea and rick so I suppose carl's feels like he wants too.

I understand that, but it's still weird to me, I guess.

if Negan doesnt kill Abe the show has great potential for two epic talking character to do stuff haha

I personally don't think Abraham's going to get the bat, so I'm really looking forward to Negan and Abe talking shit to each other.

Edit: For some reason I can't post a reply, so I made a new comment.

• edited April 2016

I always thought it was obvious that Doug was in the much more dire situation. Carley only had like one walker without legs holding her ankle she could had kicked off or pistol whipped in the head until it was put down, even spectators watching me play the game noticed that.. Doug had at least 2 or 3 stronger walkers grabbing him. I felt the majority likely only saved her because she was that cliche attractive damsel in distress that Lee might score with later on and could shoot guns pretty good. The Stranger does call every player out for that, at the end of the game. Well except me I guess..

• I think everyone hates the governor with a passion, well the comic character, as what he did was fucked.

What did the governor do that was so much more fucked than Negan had done?

I think everyone hates the governor with a passion, well the comic character, as what he did was fucked. And I find the Andrea + Carl 'Mo

• edited April 2016

The Governor raped michonne, chopped off Ricks hand, ordered the death or Lori and Judith, destroyed the prison.

Where as Negan did kill some of ricks groups. Glenn, Spencer, Holly some others, but He was against rape and has moral grounds where he would not cross. Negan is also charismatic, and an awesome character, instead of a villian you hate. He's a villain you love!

In a world such as this Negan still had rules, unlike the Governors fucked ways. Negans ways were still fucked but he's about 1000000000000x better and more awesome than the Governor

Ladariel posted: »

I think everyone hates the governor with a passion, well the comic character, as what he did was fucked. What did the governor do that was so much more fucked than Negan had done?

• edited April 2016

I can't wait for season 7 tbh! And it's cool.

I like Andrea, Rick and Carl.... And now the addition Lydia.

enter image description here

'Licking eye socket intensifies'

And I find the Andrea + Carl 'Mother/Son' dynamic weird but its been 2+ Years of andrea and rick so I suppose carl's feels like he wants too

• I think it was more the fact that Carley had a hell of a lot more screen time in Ep1. She saves Duck from walker when they first arrive in Macon including Lee and the others, she was involved during the whole Lilly/Larry conversation in throwing Duck out, saving Clem's or Lee's life from the walker after it came out the bathroom, the small side quest of getting batteries for the radio, speaking to Lee about knowing who he was and then going to the Motor Inn with him. She was pretty much involved in everything where as poor Doug had nothing to offer screentime wise sadly. I like Doug but i prefer the story when Carley is alive. It just felt like it fit the story better IMO

RichWalk23 posted: »

I'll be sure to use titlecards from now on. Given how Carley was placed onto the titlecard, it likely gave players the impression that she was important, which was probably one of the reasons why she was saved over Doug during the finale.

• Lee X Carley is a terrible ship

THANK YOU SOMEONE ELSE GETS IT

* I want Clem to be S3 PC * I want S1 and S2 unkown characters to come back * My favourite S2 episode is Amid The Ruins, I also think it w

• edited April 2016

Hi. I'm a 15 years old and I wear a 40D bra.

... It happens, you know...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Sam's breasts ruin her character. I've realized that it's not that they're breasts and they're big, it's that they're anime breasts...on a t

• I hated Luke after episode 4, I wanted him dead.

• If you save Doug the stranger says "You let a girl DIE in order to protect your secret"

I always thought it was obvious that Doug was in the much more dire situation. Carley only had like one walker without legs holding her ankl

• You miss the point though. It's not that they're big, it's that they look anime fake compared to other female character busts that Telltale has created in the past, and that might seem like a crazy thing to say when they do cartoon animated styled games, but it's true. Do you see me complaining about Michonne's breasts or any other female characters in this or any of the other series? No. It's solely a design thing with Sam, that even if they'd drawn that boob crack better or had them supported a little more naturally, I might not have as big a problem with it. Heck, I was happy that female seen around with Randall [who looks like Aerith a bit] has wide hips.

I've stated my reasons, and I'm not saying anymore on the the subject.

Hi. I'm a 15 years old and I wear a 40D bra. ... It happens, you know...

• Ilike Fear the walking dead

• Depends on where you frequent. People have been arguing pretty harshly from both sides. The fandom seems fairly split. Admittedly, I haven't been around here lately, so I don't really know the general attitude of this community in regards to the finale. But I'm still bitter about it, so I felt the need to include it regardless.

"The S6 cliffhanger completely destroyed the emotional buildup of the entire season, they won't be able to recapture that in the S7 premiere" Thats an unpopular opinion?

• Yeah I know and he was sort of half right. Haha at that time Carley came off as possible potential trouble. I also recall telling the stranger that his wife and son or whoever died (can only faintly remember). because of his actions or inaction as one of my responses, while we were pointing fingers at the time. which was also correct I felt.

If you save Doug the stranger says "You let a girl DIE in order to protect your secret"

• You forgot to mention that he raped his undead niece as a habit, and ordered people's head to be chopped so that he could stare at them until he didn't fear them anymore. He also overthrew Woodbury's original leader, as revealed in the novel series.

I don't necessarily agree that we all love Negan, though. I hate his guts, and I am still waiting for the day he is killed. Why couldn't he be one of those in Issue 144…

The Governor raped michonne, chopped off Ricks hand, ordered the death or Lori and Judith, destroyed the prison. Where as Negan did kill

• Nah Negan is awesome! But I fear where we are now he's gunna cause trouble. And yeah the governor is a piece of shit, think I'm blurring out all the rape shit. A horrible character

You forgot to mention that he raped his undead niece as a habit, and ordered people's head to be chopped so that he could stare at them unti

• Thats understandable. The mayority of fans i spoke to hated it while a few liked it.

I have stated out of mayor fan comunities because i imagine they have become hell.

Ghosthack posted: »

Depends on where you frequent. People have been arguing pretty harshly from both sides. The fandom seems fairly split. Admittedly, I haven't

• A very wise decision.

Thats understandable. The mayority of fans i spoke to hated it while a few liked it. I have stated out of mayor fan comunities because i imagine they have become hell.

• edited April 2016

Main difference between them is the rape and that comic Governor did wicked acts for seemingly no reason. While Negan had his demented reasons. They have watered down them both a bunch in the TV show.

Nah Negan is awesome! But I fear where we are now he's gunna cause trouble. And yeah the governor is a piece of shit, think I'm blurring out all the rape shit. A horrible character

• When reading the comics I hated reading the governor but when it was Negan I was enjoying reading his lines, the things he says are hilarious, just have to stop for a min to laugh xD

And yeah Lucille... "She. is awesome"

Main difference between them is the rape and that comic Governor did wicked acts for seemingly no reason. While Negan had his demented reasons. They have watered down them both a bunch in the TV show.

• edited April 2016

For comic readers:

I actually like Lydia. I like Lydia & Carl together. Fair enough shes older and he around 13/14 but still. He's said he's felt like a monster with his eye and other things that make people look differently towards him, but she look as him like 'no one has before' or since the accident. It's nice that he feels accepted. It's easy to forget he's still a kid and vunerable etc. even though he's killed people blah blah.

We haven't known Lydia for long but I hope she sticks around as a character, as it will probably effect alot of the Whisperers stort etc.

• edited April 2016

I watched s1 ep1 but never got round to the rest, is it worth watching then?

zeke10 posted: »

Ilike Fear the walking dead

• I'd recommend giving it a chance

I watched s1 ep1 but never got round to the rest, is it worth watching then?

• You know, the novels reveal that his real name is Brian Blake, and that he used to be frightened. Sometime after his brave—and kind of ruthless—brother, Phillip, died, Brian had an out-of-body experience, that led him to decide to adopt his brother's identity.

There's more to that, but I personally haven't read the novels, yet. I only know that because of Wikia articles.

• Charley could shoot...I like Jane but yes Molly would have been a better choice...we would have had more background on her.

I believed saving Doug over Carley was the most logical choice and made the season 1 plot more creative. Kenny should not have returned i

• Yeah, the first two episodes are the tough ones to watch.

They get better.

zeke10 posted: »

I'd recommend giving it a chance

Sign in to comment in this discussion.