Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• Rodrik probably has nightmares about the last time a horse played with him.

Kateis posted: »

The horse looks so happy! It's like: "Hey Rodrik, wanna play?" Please play with me, please play with me, please play with me.

• edited May 2016

Deja vu... that horse is about to tackle Rodrik. XD

I also think he's about to pass out because of that wound.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 2.70 (Horses... why did it have to be horses?)

• "Do- Do you still get the nightmares?"

"Every night..."

"Did Susan play too rough?"

"I don't appreciate you giving the horse a name."

"Eh. You need to get over her, she didn't love you back."

"Fuck you."

I don't know who's talking but, I didn't mean for this comment to turn out like this. :P

Rodrik probably has nightmares about the last time a horse played with him.

• AHH! Shadow and Sylvi! I'm so excited! :D

Part 2.71 (I think by now you were all expecting something like this)

• Hell yeah! Gared next chapter please! :D

Part 2.71 (I think by now you were all expecting something like this)

• I don't know what you mean by chapter, but I plan and make all these posts in advance.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Hell yeah! Gared next chapter please!

• I call your daily pictures a chapter. ;P

I don't know what you mean by chapter, but I plan and make all these posts in advance.

• Those'd be short chapters, then XD

But yeah I have like the next ten or so posts done so I can't really change anything.

I call your daily pictures a chapter. ;P

• Rodrik you pain in the ass! Nobody wants to carry you.

Part 2.72 (That wound finally got to him)

• edited May 2016

Dont worry Gared is gonna carry him. His journey made him into a real man ;)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Rodrik you pain in the ass! Nobody wants to carry you.

• Gared's journey actually made him super buff. His au model is swole as fuck - the true power of the North Grove.

Either that or he's dead or something.

Dont worry Gared is gonna carry him. His journey made him into a real man

• Oh come on! I dont want Gared dead! He is my favorite. :(

Gared's journey actually made him super buff. His au model is swole as fuck - the true power of the North Grove. Either that or he's dead or something.

• Today is the 1-year-anniversary of this AU project (well... kinda one year and one day), so I thought I'd so something special. Way back when, I made a poster for the finale of the actual game and I wanted to do something similar for this. Also, here's the link to the first ever thing that kickstarted the AU - an awful painting of Talia I did while I was tired.

enter image description here

Also worth announcing I'm going to be remaking the beginning of the AU as what I currently have doesn't match up in quality to the rest of the project. Here's your first look at that (it should roll round after Part Two wraps up):

enter image description here

• This is fantastic! I love it as much as I love the one you did for the main game.

Jake... you're awesome.

Today is the 1-year-anniversary of this AU project (well... kinda one year and one day), so I thought I'd so something special. Way back whe

• Heh, so, maybe I shouldn't have looked for such a complicated answer - it was always the most simple option. I'm in two minds about who has come to Rod's aid - there are two of my favorite characters, and two of my least favorite ones in the plot now. Also, it might bring up my favorite dilemma from the original game, but I have a feeling it will never be talked about, sadly :ь

Part 2.72 (That wound finally got to him)

• edited May 2016

New part came out while I was typing reply for a previous one, lol. I say, this will be a great ending for the episode, and I'm so happy you decided to make this. I wonder if we'll get to see any other characters from the past (lowkey hopes Asher's still at Ironrath during this dream/memory). I also feel like we can get a small choice, maybe a dialogue. Anyway, this is so very heartwarming.

Part 2.73 (A familiar face, but probably not the one you were expecting)

• Also, it might bring up my favorite dilemma from the original game, but I have a feeling it will never be talked about, sadly.

Tell me what it is and I may be able to do something about that ;)

Krapinka posted: »

Heh, so, maybe I shouldn't have looked for such a complicated answer - it was always the most simple option. I'm in two minds about who has

• I say, this will be a great ending for the episode, and I'm so happy you decided to make this.

This isn't even gonna be the end, hahaha. There's still a POV after Rodrik... maybe two? Might still have 20-ish posts to go because once I start, I don't stop.

• Oh, really?! I just got the feeling that the episode was coming to the end when you said you have enough posts for about two weeks more, lol. I'm so glad I was wrong!!

I say, this will be a great ending for the episode, and I'm so happy you decided to make this. This isn't even gonna be the end, hah

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but Elsera's warriors are wildlings that she has enslaved with the help of blood magic, right? Their fate worries me a lot, not to mention that I'm just against this kind of thing, what will happen to them once the war is over? I'm not asking to spoil it for me, it's just one of the question that bother me. They are clearly not happy about what she does to them & try to break free, I think it would make sense for someone to question whether things can stay this way or not at some point.

Also, it might bring up my favorite dilemma from the original game, but I have a feeling it will never be talked about, sadly. Tell me what it is and I may be able to do something about that

• We don't have much information on them, but I think they're already long dead given how they don't breathe. My personal theory is that they get mad when they break free because of the natural Other/White Walker influence on corpses, and Elsera has a ton of strain put on her trying to keep them under her control.

Regardless I've been thinking of bringing that up. If they make it, I'll probably have to cover this very subject.

Krapinka posted: »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Elsera's warriors are wildlings that she has enslaved with the help of blood magic, right? Their fate worries m

• This is a legit theory as well, I suppose. I assumed they weren't dead because when Gared states that something is wrong with them the bastards don't tell him they have already died, and also because their eyes aren't blue. I suppose, the latter can be the result of Elsera's magic influencing them, rather than them being controlled by the Others. Anyway, I'm glad you'll consider bringing it up, the subject seems worth exploring.

We don't have much information on them, but I think they're already long dead given how they don't breathe. My personal theory is that they

• Feels are coming!

Part 2.73 (A familiar face, but probably not the one you were expecting)

• OMG I just realized Rodrik doesn't have his scars! XD

Part 2.74 (Dream sequence part two)

• So this whole dream sequence, did this all happen in reality? In the AU I mean.

Part 2.75 (Dream sequence part three)

• I guess yes. :)

So this whole dream sequence, did this all happen in reality? In the AU I mean.

• A bit of both. At the start Rodrik is aware it's a dream but quickly gives in and the memory starts playing out like usual.

So this whole dream sequence, did this all happen in reality? In the AU I mean.

• This is so sad. He saw her for the last time. :/

Part 2.76 (Final part of the dream)

• Awww... so simple yet simply having Mira disappear was so emotional.

You did really well with this part Jake.

• Sometimes I wonder what Asher would have said in all these moments.

:D

• Asher in Mira's place or Asher in Rodrik's place?

You bring up a good point either way... if Asher had a dream sequence, it'd likely be incredibly different to what Rodrik got haha.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Sometimes I wonder what Asher would have said in all these moments.

• Hopefully you do Gared's Pov next :D

• By the way I have to admit I'm impressed with your talent!

Killah posted: »

Hopefully you do Gared's Pov next

• It'd definitely have been a whole different memory altogether, that's for sure.

I just know he would've ruined that sentimental moment with his goofiness. You've made me miss Asher..

Asher in Mira's place or Asher in Rodrik's place? You bring up a good point either way... if Asher had a dream sequence, it'd likely be incredibly different to what Rodrik got haha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.