Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• So... last night I had a dream about the next part of the AU. All I remember is that Gared was in it with Elsera and Josera. Don't judge me. :3

• Man, I thought I was the only person who had dreams about it because of how much time I work on it per day. You're in too deep, man.

AgentZ46 posted: »

So... last night I had a dream about the next part of the AU. All I remember is that Gared was in it with Elsera and Josera. Don't judge me.

• It's the first time it happened I swear. :p

Anyway it's a good series :)

JakeSt123 posted: »

Man, I thought I was the only person who had dreams about it because of how much time I work on it per day. You're in too deep, man.

• This is the first time I came at the right time... And thank the seven.

Bacon from pig

Part 2.77 (You've all been expecting this for a while, but it's finally here).

• Remind me, what happened to Duncan in your AU?

• Gared! He's back! And that was a funny one-liner he made. XD

• edited May 2016

Traitor arc from episode 5 still happened, so... Rodrik and Gared have some stuff to work through eventually.

(Just so you know, there's a wiki for the au too - ttgot-s2-au.wikia.com - which has info on pretty much everything including characters from canon. I thiiiink Duncan's got a page on there?)

• Who doesn't love bacon? ;)

• That's what I thought :P

Thanks, I will definitely check it if I need any other info!

Traitor arc from episode 5 still happened, so... Rodrik and Gared have some stuff to work through eventually. (Just so you know, there's

• Gared. <3

• I believe it's pronounced "'oo dossint lahk behhhcun"

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Who doesn't love bacon?

• This was a great intro for Gared! I loved it and I love the "coming back from the dead" line.

• Does Gared even know that Duncan's dead?

Traitor arc from episode 5 still happened, so... Rodrik and Gared have some stuff to work through eventually. (Just so you know, there's

• GARED!!

• edited May 2016

Part 2.78 (You can probably tell where things are heading in this scene)

Buuuuut for now I'm just gonna let Rodrik and Gared reunite while showing a little revelation of sorts on the side.

• Hold the phone right there, is Sylvi a warg?

Part 2.78 (You can probably tell where things are heading in this scene) Buuuuut for now I'm just gonna let Rodrik and Gared reunite while showing a little revelation of sorts on the side.

• enter image description here

Yis

WeDaWest posted: »

Hold the phone right there, is Sylvi a warg?

• I'm loving this reunion! A bit conflicted about Sylvi being a warg. But knowing this story I'll probably like it later :)

AHH! Where's Josera and Elsera? I must see them!

Part 2.78 (You can probably tell where things are heading in this scene) Buuuuut for now I'm just gonna let Rodrik and Gared reunite while showing a little revelation of sorts on the side.

• I was so caught up on being excited to see Gared return that I realize they might not be so happy to see each other soon. Not sure how Rodrik will react about Gregor keeping his bastards, Josera and Elsera, a secret from his family, and once Gared learns what happened to his uncle...

enter image description here

• I'm pretty excited for it actually! :D

I was so caught up on being excited to see Gared return that I realize they might not be so happy to see each other soon. Not sure how Rodri

• What pushed you into making Sylvis a Warg? Did you feel som hints came from season one?

I'm glad she's special, but her hair looked a bit... Like she may be unburnt. Did you think about that path also?

She got lucky, cause she has two really good teachers in the Snow twins.

• I'm gonna copy-paste my answer from when I was asked on tumblr:

I think people had the idea she was one for a while before Josera came into the picture, and I was always sort of caught up on that theory. Not to mention the fact she’s the one who points out Josera is a warg and sounds surprised but not afraid, like she’s seen one before or knows what it’s like.

>

Plus this opens things up for an interesting relationship between her and Josera.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

What pushed you into making Sylvis a Warg? Did you feel som hints came from season one? I'm glad she's special, but her hair looked a bit

• Oh boy. Rodrik doesn't look happy...

Part 2.79 (Probably could have ended Part Two here but no, I'm gonna keep it going hahahahaa)

• :D I'm so excited! Can't wait to see how Rodrik reacts to his half siblings. He idolised Gregor so the thought of him fathering two bastards must affect him.

Part 2.79 (Probably could have ended Part Two here but no, I'm gonna keep it going hahahahaa)

• Oh God, not another Ramsay nightmare. Ser Royland!

enter image description here

Part 2.80 (Goddamn nightmares, man)

• Poor Talia's still haunted by Ramsay. :(

I remember that nightmare back at Rillwater Crossing.

Part 2.80 (Goddamn nightmares, man)

• Isn't warging known in wilding's culture though?

Also isn't common wargs warging only in one animal? I guess the rabbit she warged in isn't "her" pet, so is she some kind of master warg just as Varamyr Sixskins?

I'm gonna copy-paste my answer from when I was asked on tumblr: I think people had the idea she was one for a while before Josera came

• It's gotta be either Edmure or Namond because I can't see either. I'm leaning towards Namond, a lots going on in the poor guys head. It must be hard to sleep if there's that much on your mind.

Part 2.81 (Someone's missing...)

• Isn't warging known in wilding's culture though?

Yeah. I think that Sylvi sounded a little happy-surprised to see one though.

Also isn't common wargs warging only in one animal? I guess the rabbit she warged in isn't "her" pet, so is she some kind of master warg just as Varamyr Sixskins?

The hare is actually a pet she's had in the AU for a while, but because I chose to keep Gared's POV secret until he showed up in Rodrik's POV, you can't tell off the bat.

Euron posted: »

Isn't warging known in wilding's culture though? Also isn't common wargs warging only in one animal? I guess the rabbit she warged in isn't "her" pet, so is she some kind of master warg just as Varamyr Sixskins?

• Is it just me or is that yesterdays chapter? :3

Part 2.82 (Poor bastard)

• Yeah, I accidentally linked the wrong one. Should be fixed now.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Is it just me or is that yesterdays chapter?

• Namond... :(

Still my favourite Glenmore.

Part 2.82 (Poor bastard)

• Ty Jake

Yeah, I accidentally linked the wrong one. Should be fixed now.

• edited May 2016

I find myself wondering (and worrying) if Namond even went to bed.

I also feel the need to read up on the Greysons on the wiki. :)

Part 2.83 (Goodbye, Glenmore Camp.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.